CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this article: Fiancee of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth is arrested and charged with murder | Daily Mail Online

"The two did not live together despite being engaged, a fact that many on social media suggested was a bad omen after learning of the disappearance.

It was Berreth however who had been hesitant to move in with her fiance because he still lived with his mother.

She instead decided to get her own home after moving to Colorado from Washington to be with Frazee."

How'd these two meet if they lived in different states? Anyone know? Had either been married before?

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Patrick Frazee is now being represented by a public defender, @CarolAMcKinley and @gobeckygo report. We have reached out to him for comment but have not heard back. @ABCWorldNews @ABC #KelseyBerreth

Du-SfTmV4AABGVq.jpg

Ahhhh. In all its glory. One more time:

Du-SfTmV4AABGVq.jpg

The "Old Boy" doesn't look so smug now, does he?

pf.jpg

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/fiance-missing-colorado-woman-arrested-murder/

If Cowboy Pat did involve someone else in this plot, as it appears he did, I’m hoping that this person knows the location of Kelsey’s body.

If he’s the only one who knows where she is, then he may never give her location up.

But if the body dumping involved someone else, then I think she will be recovered sooner, rather than later.

I just want to say that Kelsey was a beautiful mother that had so much going for her, she was obviously loved and successful in her career - a contributor to society. She deserved so much more than this and it breaks my heart for her family and especially her daughter. I hope one day she will realize who her mother was. I also hope that having K with them will help ease some of the pain they are dealing with. Just so very sad.

Every time I see his mug shot....
Oh dear peppery I just said out loud "Look what I can do" :oops::D

PF is a coward IMO and I am not one bit surprised he tried to find somebody to help in his dirty work. He's a successful, busy cowboy with a big ole' ranch, don't 'cha know? Can't be dirtying up his own hands, heck he couldn't even dump his own trash!

If Cowboy Pat did involve someone else in this plot, as it appears he did, I’m hoping that this person knows the location of Kelsey’s body.

If he’s the only one who knows where she is, then he may never give her location up.

But if the body dumping involved someone else, then I think she will be recovered sooner, rather than later.
Agreed. If someone else is going to jail, they’ll likely roll over on him to reduce their sentence.

I wholeheartedly agree that Kudos to Colorado LE is due in this case.

I am sometimes quick to suggest that LE needs to release more information to the public to help us help them but I am also quick to give them credit when credit is due.

Kudos to CO LE!!! Keep doing what you are doing.

If it;s some small time operation that's not seeming to get anywhere, seems to be making mistakes and is not seeking assistance from other agencies, yeah. Then maybe. Otherwise, organizations like the CBI and FBI don't need our help to investigate, IMO. Just to give them info.

The frightening thing about these kind of crimes, we’re all vulnerable. This could be any of us. We never know what another person is thinking. Almost, always, we hear nothing but glowing descriptions of these suspects from family, long time acquaintances, teachers, clergy and so forth. Until they commit their crime, they are seemingly normal & fit into society.
We all think “ this could never happen to me”, but it can.

I constantly speak to my friends about these cases.
They laugh, stating, these things don't happen around us, stating I am paranoid.
We all need to be aware.
A book recommended, on one of the Websleuths sites is "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin de Becker.
Intuition is the key, in this book, as many have shown here, with envisaging today's result correctly.
MOO.

this^ I felt that the site was for discussing these ideas, but have seen a lot of chastising in the short time I’ve been lurking.. didn’t want to be the newbie loser who was asking why that was happening. Thanks for putting it in grown-up words and sparing me embarrassment.

I agree. Totally. No one has the right to think their opinion or theory outranks that of another.
Tersely, years ago I was a member of JQ. One poster was always called out, ridiculed & tormented. She sent me a PM, she thanked me for replying (politely) to her posts. After a few months I got a farewell email from her. Come to find out, she was a quadriplegic at 22, as a result of a diving accident. She used a stylus held in her mouth to post. I’m not going to name her but her story was nationally recognized. After her death (by choice thru starvation), her sister kindly emailed me.
We really never know the back story of anyone we’re conversing with on any given forum, do we?
Here was a college graduate, engaged to her high school sweetheart, had the job of her dreams, but tragedy left her confined to bed with absolutely nothing to do, trying to participate in a group discussion, but because she was not up to speed as some or had typos, 99.5 dismissed her posts. Most, were blatantly rude in their responses. I’ve no idea what inspires such behavior other than the anonymity afforded.
In the long run, with the exception to an insider, we know NOTHING about these cases other than what’s released by LE, so we all know the same. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces