CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Patrick Frazee is now being represented by a public defender, @CarolAMcKinley and @gobeckygo report. We have reached out to him for comment but have not heard back. @ABCWorldNews @ABC #KelseyBerreth

Du-SfTmV4AABGVq.jpg

Whoa! Guess someone didn't want to put the ranch up as collateral to represent him...jmo

Maybe craigslist. It worked for Natalie Bollinger in Colorado...

I have a nagging suspicion someone on his rodeo circuit.
Someone he knew would be in CO around Tday. Had that person agreed, PF would have had a half butt chance at a lighter sentence. It’d be his word against the murderer. He, of course, would have denied any such convo occurred, professed his love for K, etc. A jury might have believed him.

Perhaps he did it over the internet? Visited shady sites or asked "how to find an assassin"? Some people seem to believe that they can hide their actions on a computer.
Or ask Siri for suggestions. :eek:

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Patrick Frazee is now being represented by a public defender, @CarolAMcKinley and @gobeckygo report. We have reached out to him for comment but have not heard back. @ABCWorldNews @ABC #KelseyBerreth
Do you think for some reason that his criminal defense attorney didn't want the case? Or just pure financial reasons that he can't afford a top legal team? (This is a pretty big headline case that could be possibly worth doing for the publicity?) I have no idea.

Pleased they have arrested him but so very sad for Kelsey and her family... I can't imagine murdering anyone under any circumstances let alone trying to arrange someone else to do it.. Some people are more messed up than we realise until it's clearly too late...

Or ask Siri for suggestions. :eek:

Do you think for some reason that his criminal defense attorney didn't want the case? Or just pure financial reasons that he can't afford a top legal team? (This is a pretty big headline case that could be possibly worth doing for the publicity?) I have no idea.
I'm guessing financial. It would be an outrageous amount of money for a private attorney.
MOO

Innocent until proven guilty is for juries. The rest of us can use our cognitive thinking skills to determine what is more probable and what is less likely. And I would like to point out that almost no one here stated he murdered Kelsey. Pretty much everyone discussed the probabilities and how they were leaning and why.

There's nothing wrong though with discussing all theories. That's what websleuths is for. It's engaging and I've learned a lot from other posters over the years.

And that's exactly what we did in this case - discussed ALL theories.

Also, there's nothing wrong IMO with deciding to wait to determine one's opinion, until more has been released even though we aren't jurors.

<modsnip - generalizing about other posters>
this^ I felt that the site was for discussing these ideas, but have seen a lot of chastising in the short time I’ve been lurking.. didn’t want to be the newbie loser who was asking why that was happening. Thanks for putting it in grown-up words and sparing me embarrassment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member