CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of you all predicted an arrest on Friday morning?

I'm surprised and amazed at the work of LE. I did not think there would be an arrest so fast. In fact, this one scared me as to the possibility of going cold.

My gosh. Don't murder in Colorado.

I posted the arrest would come Friday afternoon, because Fridays are so popular for law enforcement because it keeps them in jail over the weekend before the arraignment, and it keeps the new cycle going the entire weekend. I thought the afternoon, not the morning!

I have to say I do believe that the ping/texts in Idaho may have been key to his undoing, but I also think they might have accelerated justice. I wonder if they FBI would have been called, called in so early, if there hadn't been a potential interstate issue. Regardless, I bet the FBI brought a huge advantage to getting this resolution.

I'm sorry to ask this because I imagine it's been discussed a lot, but would some kind person who has been following this more closely than I have let me know if it's been said why there was such a delay in reporting her missing? Pretty please?

When the text messages were sent from Berreth’s cellphone Nov. 25, it pinged near Gooding, Idaho, about 800 miles from home. Her mother lives in that state, police said.

A mother vanished on Thanksgiving Day — but her cellphone kept sending mysterious clues

Jmo i think it was meant to look like she was headed to her moms(hometown).
She talked to her mom the morning on the day she disappeared, kelsey is seen at safeway (cctv), baby daddy picks up baby. Iirc sunday he got text from kelsey as her boss did that she would be takkng the week off. So it took awhile for her mom to realize that something was not right.
She reported her missing. Think thats right.

I don’t see how you can logistically make the pieces fit in any scenario where he doesn’t have help.

I think I can see how he did this all himself except for the part where he calls KB's mother on 11/25. Without knowing what time that happens I'm not sure what constraints it puts on him.

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 5m5 minutes ago
Press are getting set up & testing he microphones. Here’s a list of today’s speakers. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #FindKelseyBerreth

Du9FrJiUwAEOdX4.jpg

Du9FrJhU8AAbRgi.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Here’s the booking photo for Patrick Frazee. #KelseyBerreth #FindKelseyBerreth

Du9GvzDUcAEztfQ.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

I saw it. Why is it the reporter’s place to have the lawyer called?

Because they want to get a soundbite from the lawyer? To me, it sounded like the person the reporter was talking to said something like the lawyer says he wasn't arrested to which the reporter responds "tell him I'm seeing him in cuffs!".

LOL! He definitely doesn't look sad/upset/angry to me. He has an odd look of "happy" IMO

I was thinking "content" or "meh".

Well just checked in and totally missed the last thread , of course we all knew , we've seen human nature up close for awhile on so many cases , like another poster said , if it looks like a duck... and we all know he was waddling , some of these murderers are so freaking textbook guilty its hard not to see the previous case murderer in your minds eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky