CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenna Middaugh‏Verified account @JennaMiddaugh
BREAKING: Patrick Frazee is facing five charges. 2 first-degree murder charges and 3 solicitation to commit murder charges. According to court documents, Frazee asked one or more people to commit murder & through the course of an attempted robbery Kelsey Berreth died @KKTV11News

7:33 AM - 31 Dec 2018

BREAKING: Patrick Frazee charged with five murder counts, including THREE solicitation for murder charges
A reporter for KT11 News posted from the Teller County District Courthouse on Monday morning that Patrick Frazee has been charged with five murder counts: two charges of first degree murder and three counts of solicitation to commit murder. The charges indicate that authorities believe Frazee attempted to enlist at least one person, possibly more, in a conspiracy to murder the mother of his 1-year-old daughter.

The post also said that court documents show authorities believe Berreth was killed at her Woodland Park home in the course of an attempted robbery. It is not yet known if investigators believe there were additional people present at the crime scene.

Trying to quickly catch up.

Holy cow!!

Shannon Brinias on Twitter
Next hearing set for this Friday so judge can rule on a DNA testing motion & unsealing arrest affidavit in #PatrickFrazee case. #KelseyBerreth #WoodlandParkMurder

DvweAvhUcAMYAW3.jpg

3 counts of solicitation means LE has evidence of 3 separate contacts PF made with one or more persons in an effort to induce them to murder KB. This is not just legal mumbo jumbo. There is evidence supporting 3 instances of solicitation.

(ETA the 2nd 1st degree murder charge is felony murder.) Felony murder is when someone is killed during another felony. So if, for example, KB was killed during a robbery gone wrong, felony murder could be charged. Or arson resulting in a death, etc.

These show that LE has a lot more evidence about details than we know about.

I'm an attorney but haven't been verified so MOO!!!

Answered my question before I got it posted. Thanks!

3 counts of solicitation means LE has evidence of 3 separate contacts PF made with one or more persons in an effort to induce them to murder KB. This is not just legal mumbo jumbo. There is evidence supporting 3 instances of solicitation.

(ETA the 2nd 1st degree murder charge is felony murder.) Felony murder is when someone is killed during another felony. So if, for example, KB was killed during a robbery gone wrong, felony murder could be charged. Or arson resulting in a death, etc.

Tysm for this. Welcome!

They are allowed to do that? Charge him with 2 different 1st degree murder charges for the same person? Something doesn't seem right about that?

And to me, the felony murder charge doesn't make sense if he solicited others and either one of them followed through, or he did it himself, that would just be 1st degree murder, premeditated, wouldn't it? If there was a robbery or whatever it would have been part of the plan IMO

I'm so confused haha And now I'm reading formal charges have not been filed, so it's possible that that this is all wrong anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clementine123?