CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But PF is incarcerated. How’s he going to plan a murder of a witness w/o access to communication devices? His visits (if any) are monitored, calls recorded, etc. in this day & age people don’t even know someone’s ph number. Moo
But I'm telling you these things do happen. Just happened in my area within
the last few months. Trial was about to begin and a week or so before, the main
witness got murdered. It was big news here.
Somehow incarcerated prisoners figure out how to plan and communicate
with others on the outside.

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 3m3 minutes ago
Consumptive testing means the item will be destroyed in process. Authorities did not disclose nature of evidence. #Frazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 2m2 minutes ago
Frazee, jailed w/o bond, appeared in green striped jumpsuit and said nothing. He returns Friday for mtns hearing, and again 1/29 for prelim. @csgazette #Frazee #KelseyBerreth
*advertiser censored*? Taken of someone without permission?

No way she told JB what she did to Caylee

Lol, exactly. Because then he would have had to plea her down, not prove her innocence. I date a criminal defense atty that has represented over 30 murder cases. I’ve discussed this with him. His way might not be the way all attorneys do things, but he tells his client “don’t tell me anything I don’t ask, I’m working with what the DA has.”
In other words, sit down & shut up unless I ASK you. Then, answer truthfully. Of course he doesn’t ask “are you guilty of murder”.

But PF is incarcerated. How’s he going to plan a murder of a witness w/o access to communication devices? His visits (if any) are monitored, calls recorded, etc. in this day & age people don’t even know someone’s ph number. Moo
My thoughts exactly!

But I'm telling you these things do happen. Just happened in my area within
the last few months. Trial was about to begin and a week or so before, the main
witness got murdered. It was big news here.
Somehow incarcerated prisoners figure out how to plan and communicate
with others on the outside.

I agree it can happen. Idk the case you’re speaking to. Idk if the incarcerated person had it done or if someone close to him did or if there’s any relationship. Often, family on the outside gets involved w/onthe incarcerated having knowledge.

Lol, exactly. Because then he would have had to plea her down, not prove her innocence. I date a criminal defense atty that has represented over 30 murder cases. I’ve discussed this with him. His way might not be the way all attorneys do things, but he tells his client “don’t tell me anything I don’t ask, I’m working with what the DA has.”
In other words, sit down & shut up unless I ASK you. Then, answer truthfully. Of course he doesn’t ask “are you guilty of murder”.
Yes, I've asked atty's similar questions and they don't really
want to know otherwise it makes their job of defending them
more difficult. Plus atty's fill in the blanks often during trial,
and sometimes their stories are believed and sometimes not.

@riolove77, if you're still around would you mind responding to these questions? TIA :)

If the phone was taken from her (or the purse, or both) and then she was killed, it would qualify. The robbery has to happen first only because you have to be aware you’re being robbed. Or else it’s just theft. What makes it robbery is that it’s taken from you or in your presence by force or threat. So I think it’s possible that he or they did that, then killed her. If this were the case, I imagine it would be someone telling them that’s the order it happened in.

As far as the solitication goes: I wouldn’t be surprised if he asked three different people, maybe rodeo folks he knows, and that’s where it comes from. Or it really might have been just three separate attempts. We’ll have to wait to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member