CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. She has a dog. And she loves her dog more than anything. I'm sure her dog misses her very much.

I give up.

jmo
Don't give up! If we send enough prayers to the Dog God maybe he will tell us where KB is...

Seriously, though, if she has a dog or not is irrelevant. Most of the news sites that ran with the "dog" comment at first eventually switched it over to God.

There is undoubtedly going to be another press conference. It sounds as if Patrick says he will be there if he is given enough notice.
Let’s bring Kelsey home!

Several LE relatives are not in his family.

Where do people get such inaccurate facts?

Dog only knows!

Side question- I wonder where her dog is currently?

(This article says she loves her dog)
Search for missing Colorado mother intensifies
There is debate as to what Kelsey said at the press conference. You will have to listen and make up your own mind for now. When I listened, it was not clear, I heard, "She loves to (two) dodge or godze . Some people think she said she loves her God others have said she said she loves her dog.

There is a ton of misinformation in the press "she was transferred at Safeway", no, she was not. … she (the child) was transferred at Patrick's place... no, she was not. She was picked up at Kelsey's place.

Kelsey graduated from Fowler Kansas, some people suggest Washington.

But listen to the video and make up your own decision as to what she said.

Last edited:
Don't give up! If we send enough prayers to the Dog God maybe he will tell us where KB is...

Seriously, though, if she has a dog or not is irrelevant. Most of the news sites that ran with the "dog" comment at first eventually switched it over to God.
I'm having Yanny and Laurel flashbacks. o_O

I don't believe I read anywhere or if it was ever mentioned what she purchased at the store where she was last seen? It could be relevant as to what her intentions may have been...cooking for Thanksgiving, sleeping pills, alcohol, etc.

I wonder if KB had any close girlfriends as in the case of SW? Did not even one friend miss her or text, communicate, etc., with her?
I assume there is much more information the public is not privvy to. Just because we have not been told, does not mean that things are not happening behind the scenes.

Hmmmm...... See, when they describe it like that...

["The same day officers conducted the welfare check, Berreth’s cell phone was pinged near Gooding at 5:13 p.m – over 800 miles from her home in Colorado. Steve Van Dinter, a Verizon spokesman, tells EastIdahoNews.com that the ping would be accurate within a mile of the location coordinates."]

It reminds me more of when you use a "find my iPhone" feature on Apple phones. Or like when I used to track my middle school daughter's whereabouts by using this feature.

BUT ALSO, this is very confusing because I thought that KB's mother called police on 12/2, they did the welfare check on 12/2......but didn't the phone ping last on 11/25??? Or did they send out a location request on 12/2 and that's when police (or PF or mom) discovered her phone was in Gooding?

Gosh, I'm confused. I'm going to have to assume this article is wrong.

Okay, this could explain it--- what if CB calls police on 12/2, they do the welfare check, then (also on 12/2) LE contacts Verizon who reports that the phone's last location was Gooding on 11/25.

It could have gone down like that. [shrug]

I don't believe I read anywhere or if it was ever mentioned what she purchased at the store where she was last seen? It could be relevant as to what her intentions may have been...cooking for Thanksgiving, sleeping pills, alcohol, etc.
Full stength alchohol is not available in grocery stores in Colorado. Only 3.2 beer. And the family has stated KB has never done drugs and her religion is against alchohol.

That is an interesting statement from her mom. She made it sound like Kelsey and her fiance had not been able to find a house to buy due to the inflated housing market. I can understand that. But we know Kelsey bought a house on her own in May. Seven months is plenty of time to move in together or get married if they were in a serious relationship. Her mom also mentions something about PF having cattle and the prices dropping so "money wasn't available as soon as they hoped" -- Money for what? A big wedding? Don't the bride's parents usually pay for the wedding? Or is it different in Seventh Day Adventist culture? I have a feeling someone has been selling a story to someone else. I'm not sure if it was PF stringing Kelsey along and saying for 2 years that they would get married as soon as they had more money OR if Kelsey was telling her family that the relationship was "good except they needed more money." But someone has bought and sold a bill of goods that stinks. There is something off about what has been presented. MOO.
I am with you on that. I don't know what the heck is off with all of this but it is not helpful in the slightest.

There is debate as to what Kelsey said at the press conference. You will have to listen and make up your own mind for now. When I listened, it was not clear, I heard, "She loves to (two) dodge or godze . Some people think she said she loves her God others have said she said she loves her dog.

There is a ton of misinformation in the press "she was transferred at Safeway", no, she was not. … she (the child) was transferred at Patrick's place... no, she was not. She was picked up at Kesey's place.

Kelsey graduated from Fowler Kansas, some people suggest Washington.

But listen to the video and make up your own decision as to what she said.
She did not go to school in Kansas and she does not have a dog. OMG. Why are we beating dead horses? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18