CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may, could I ask anyone's opinions on psychics, especially ones used to help solve cases, are they credible, BS, etc. On FB, I was blocked, lol, from a thread that had a psychic tell them bad news(I won't spread it here) and I voiced my opinion on psychics(I cry BS) and said that there is still hope, it's early enough, and we should remain positive she's coming home as soon as she can. Anyway, just wondering what everyone thinks.
Total nonsense (psychics) IMO.

Respectfully, I don't think we have finally resolved whether she graduated from high school in Fowler, KS.
There have been multiple posts with a video that states she went to school in Washington State. The Kansas thing grew wings from someone on FB saying she went to school there. There are several KB's. The Kansas one is not our KB.

Seriously? I’m just asking a question.

There is no dog. Her mother very clearly said God. Listen to the press conference and hear it with your own ears if you have doubts. But the family have presented Kelsey as a devoted member of their faith-- the Seventh Day Adventist Church. They have said she is a Christian and media has interviewed the pastor from the church she grew up in and they also said she went to a school connected to the church when she was a child. They are painting her as someone who puts her faith first in her life and would never do anything bad. (JMO on that last sentence)

Press conference videos (same thing from 2 different sources in case one has better sound than the other):

She did not go to school in Kansas and she does not have a dog. OMG. Why are we beating dead horses? IMO
I asked someone to verify that Kelsey's mom said "She loves her God", and they said closed captioning. I looked at the closed captioning and it said "Patrick Crazy" instead of "Patrick Krazee" The closed captioning said" Gooding Idle" instead of "Gooding Idaho". Using closed captioning is not verification. Only Kelsey's mom knows what she said.

Speed-reading to catch up ... have I missed any WS verified insiders yet? Maybe a family member, neighbor, peer, friend, ranch staff, babysitter, pediatrician's office staff etc? Either I'm not looking in the right spots or there is very little social media, forum, and news comment input posting from ppl who KNOW/SEE/INTERACT with Kelsey in her Colorado life. Can't get baby Kaylee off my mind!

At this point, seems all we really have to go on is speculation unfortunately. I have a very hard time believing their relationship was "loving" as described by her mom. In loving relationships, someone would surely report their fiance missing after so long but maybe that was just her mom's impression of the relationship and there was more going on than she knew. I wish we knew what the text he got from her on the 25th said, maybe there's an explanation as to why he didn't report her missing . But even not hearing from her between the 22nd and the 25th seems like too long to go without being concerned.

I may be a bit grumpy coming off of the Watts case and onto this one, and reading the posts on the family FB page. But let's NOT trash KB or anyone in her family until we have reason to. We are no better than the crazy people on FB if we keep going down this road. Let us be a help to this investigation and to each other. Let us not be a gossipy, trashy forum. IMO

There is no dog. Her mother very clearly said God. Listen to the press conference and hear it with your own ears if you have doubts. But the family have presented Kelsey as a devoted member of their faith-- the Seventh Day Adventist Church. They have said she is a Christian and media has interviewed the pastor from the church she grew up in and they also said she went to a school connected to the church when she was a child. They are painting her as someone who puts her faith first in her life and would never do anything bad. (JMO on that last sentence)

Press conference videos (same thing from 2 different sources in case one has better sound than the other):

Thanks, that makes sense.

Let’s bring Kelsey home!

Several LE relatives are not in his family.

Where do people get such inaccurate facts?
Fiance of missing Kelsey Berreth voluntarily releases cell phone, DNA sample to law enforcement

Earlier version of above link contained the now removed quote:

He has numerous relatives connected to law enforcement. His brother, Sean, works for the Colorado Springs Police Department. A cousin has worked for the Garfield County Sheriff's Office, and an uncle, Forrest Frazee, is the retired Kiowa County sheriff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom