CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this person who claims to be a relative verified her identity? We should be careful what we accept as fact until this happens.

I hope this newcomer realizes her comments will be preserved for public record. As curious as I am about PF’s point of view, she shouldn’t go against police advice where it applies or say anything that could jeopardize the investigation and safety of Kelsey.

Not that i am aware

There have been too many media reports that have said otherwise and none have been corrected. I'll continue to believe her mother called LE on Nov. 25. JMO
The information about the date Kelsey's mom contacted the police can be verified by the chief of police himself. He specifically said in the press conference that Kelsey's mom contacted LE on DEC 2. You can listen to the chief of police say it:

I watched the interview, too, and thought it all just sounded, well, odd. So instead Kelsey bought her own small home because they couldn't afford a huge one together? Are cattle prices poor? We watch "Pioneer Woman" on Food Network and seems her husband's cattle business is bringing them in millions in OK but I'm sure it's different all over depending on your business. And, it's cheaper to live together than apart. Shared taxes, shared electric, shared mortgage... this just isn't making sense in my head with what little we know.

I really feel bad for Kesley's mom. I'm not meaning to be critical of Kelsey nor her family, but I feel like CB may have been mislead about the relationship status. Kelsey might have been lied to by PF as well, we don't know for sure yet. But whatever the situation was that kept delaying a wedding it seems to have lead to Kelsey being isolated. She lived far from her parents and far from work too. When you have a long commute you usually don't have much time to get to know your neighbors. Throw in the sharing custody of the baby and it probably means most her time off work went to spending time with baby. I can see how it would happen that Kelsey worked a lot and didn't have any close friends living near her. It feels like her family may have been in the dark about the truth of her relationship status. It could have been a very bad relationship and they might not know because KB might try to be positive when she calls home. Or the relationship might have ended 7 months ago when Kelsey bought a house on her own. Perhaps she didn't want to disappoint her parents by telling them the father of her baby would not be marrying her any time soon. I could be reading this all wrong though. I have a very bad feeling someone exploited Kelsey's isolation and vulnerability. MOO.

No. Seriously. The welfare check was on December 2nd.

Here is a link to the Woodland Park Police FB Post where they lay out the time line where you can clearly see it.

Woodland Park Police Department

The Nov. 25 date is omitted but it doesn't say it never happened. I'll continue to believe the various media reports and if they revise it, I'll reconsider. I find it impossible to believe a mother and grandmother who doesn't hear--and can't reach--her daughter/grandchild is going to wait ten days to ask LE for a welfare check.

JMO

in moo, kelsey didnt volunteerily disappear. im sure people who care about kelsey wants people to talk about this case
Wellllllllllllllll, we have one who professes to care and wants Kelsey to come home and get help here, who's not a VI on here, that doesn't want the media or anyone to talk about Kelsey or help search for her.

Here's Kelsey's Mom who got the ball rolling to look for her daughter, did a press conference. Yet this person doesn't agree with Kelsey's own mother, it appears?

Invite her to be a VI
We have, and so far, she's avoided answering us. She hasn't asked how to become a VI, nor does it appear she wants to be one, but she sure is telling the media and others to back off on posting about Kelsey, even though Kelsey's Mom started the ball rolling with the search for her daughter. So far, Kelsey's mom doesn't seem to think that she needs help with anything mentally.

Yep, all cases that get publicity there’s usually a few people claiming to be family or friends that refuse to be verified.

You have to wonder about motives, like in the CW case
There's no "claiming" in this situation, IMO....there's someone posting "insider" info which doesn't feel like fair play unless they declare the relationship as a verified insider...

Her house -her choice - meaning she did not want to live together -he was helping with child care so she could work - IMO

Certainly it is her choice-- but does it indicate an active, loving and comitted relationship for them to live separately and split the childcare? And his name is not on the house at all. They could have gotten married if they didn't believe in cohabitation. Their arrangement doesn't really makes sense to me unless the relationship was rocky or completely over. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste