CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I’m assuming the info came from her fiancé or the last person to see her alive so it could have gone either way for all we know. I’m assuming that the daughter was picked up since KB’s cars are at her home
This information is posted by the Woodland Park Police on their FB page: Patrick picked up the toddler.

Oh and let's not kid ourselves- I know for a fact that a VI from another case was not reputable, but they were able to control the conversation and say things because they were verified, meaning, being who they said they are and checked out. That doesn't mean that they're honest.
No, but it means they don't have to provide links. If this person isn't verified and doesn't provide links, that's not what WS is about.

I'm not telling anyone what to do as you can decide for yourselves....except I do invite anyone who is an insider to get verified as that's how it works around here.

Sometimes you can't put a price on not having to live with your fiance's parents. KB is employed, not living beyond her means, and deserves her privacy for herself and her child. MOO

"KB is employed, not living beyond her means"

I didnt want to bring this up but now that you did I'll dive in. I looked up what a flight instructor makes. $35K seems to be the average number. She owned a house and 2 cars. Thats a lot of payments for a single mom.

I'm not Bill but IMO some are being led to believe that is a possibility because of the cell phone ping in Gooding Idaho. Apparently there is a rehab facility there. However, there is also a lot of tom foolery going on in other places and an effort is being made to mislead in that direction (not by posters here). Don't believe it. JMO.
Also, while places like rehabs and DV shelters are strictly confidential, they have ways of anonymously letting LE know that missing persons in their residence are safe and not missing. They wouldn't let this go on this long.

I'm not Bill but IMO some are being led to believe that is a possibility because of the cell phone ping in Gooding Idaho. Apparently there is a rehab facility there. However, there is also a lot of tom foolery going on in other places and an effort is being made to mislead in that direction (not by posters here). Don't believe it. JMO.
Waves hello to @Gardener1850 ! I don’t believe it at all! Thank you for all you do on here! I love reading your posts as well!

Mother of missing Woodland Park woman hopes for her safe return
Cheryl lives in Idaho and said the two of them talked on the phone twice on Thanksgiving. The call got interrupted because Kelsey had to take care of her 14-month-old daughter. Cheryl said nothing sounded out of the ordinary in those conversations.

“She’s been happy,” Cheryl said. “She’s been wanting to decorate for Christmas and was excited about that, but she thought she thought maybe her fiancee and Kaylee were planning to get the Christmas tree themselves. And so, she’s been holding off on buying something.”

The last time anyone saw Kelsey was three days later on November 25 when she dropped off Kaylee with her fiance Patrick Frazee. He was not present for a news conference held by the Woodland Park Police Department Monday regarding Kelsey’s disappearance.

“I still know someone knows where she is, someone has seen her there’s more information out there. Somebody just needs to realize, to recognize, to say something.”

There will be a community prayer vigil for Kelsey in Woodland Park on Thursday. It will be held at the flagpole in Memorial Park starting at 6:00 p.m.
BBM. Oh, please tell me we don't have yet another media story with completely wrong information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member