CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"KB is employed, not living beyond her means"

I didnt want to bring this up but now that you did I'll dive in. I looked up what a flight instructor makes. $35K seems to be the average number. She owned a house and 2 cars. Thats a lot of payments for a single mom.
She appears to be intelligent. I doubt both of her cars were new with high payments. Both may have been bought with cash.

There is debate as to what Kelsey said at the press conference. You will have to listen and make up your own mind for now. When I listened, it was not clear, I heard, "She loves to (two) dodge or godze . Some people think she said she loves her God others have said she said she loves her dog.

There is a ton of misinformation in the press "she was transferred at Safeway", no, she was not. … she (the child) was transferred at Patrick's place... no, she was not. She was picked up at Kelsey's place.

Kelsey graduated from Fowler Kansas, some people suggest Washington.

But listen to the video and make up your own decision as to what she said.

I doubt that Kelsey was at the press conference.
But dog only knows. (alexwood).

No indication that she did. No mention of a dog on her Missing FB page. No mention by police that she had a dog.
It's possible that the that disappeared Kelsey left her dog inside her house without adequate water and it died. The police may not want to mention this.

That poster joined December 3 and first post was asking for updates and then tonight all this innuendo of being someone in the know. Not buying it. Really sad for someone to really get their kicks out of being a troll in a missing persons case.
The poster in question made some other posts back then that were interesting, and mods deleted them. I doubt I'm allowed to discuss them further so I won't.

Who had just made a batch of cinnamon rolls.....for herself alone. Sorry but that is driving me nuts. She was expecting someone...at the very least, she made them for her little girl to eat.

I had the feeling that she was making them for her 'motherinlaw' for Thanksgiving present. Like her so called fiance was going to take them back home, all wrapped up nice, as a peace offering? He'd get them when he came to pick up the baby---But things went sideways before that could happen?

It matters because the fiance knew Kelsey was missing since Nov 22 and didn't bother alerting LE at all.
Kelsey's mom learned she was missing on Dec 2 and immediately called LE.

I notice a difference in responses but understand that others don't think the dates are important.

jmo

I agree its odd he didnt alert anyone his fiancee was missing. Unless of course this has been a pattern in their relationship. Since LE has come out and said he is not a suspect I think its was perhaps Kelsey's habit to spend days without being in touch. Therefore, no reason for him to be worried about the lack of contact.

I had the feeling that she was making them for her 'motherinlaw' for Thanksgiving present. Like her so called fiance was going to take them back home, all wrapped up nice, as a peace offering? But things went sideways before that could happen?

Makes perfect sense (I think it was Pommy who also posted about taking them to a dinner.) That thought did not cross my mind. Thank you!

Completely agree that’s why I said her choice IMO something made her choose this path of homeownership with her family’s help - plenty of unmarried people buy homes together - everything I have read so far does not feel like a loving committed relationship JMO

Totally agree. I wonder if Kelsey was moving on with her life and someone didn't like that? I think she was independent, smart and a hard worker to have saved for a purchased a home on her own. MOO.

Police not interested in taking to family members. Hope this speaks volumes to all following this.
You are derailing this thread by saying things that are not verifiable at this time. Please contact a moderator to start the process of becoming a verified insider THEN your posts will have validity. Websleuths is not the place to post unsubstantiated statements. We are all here to help in whatever way we can but you are sidetracking the purpose of this thread. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste