CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that the BF knew she was missing? We don’t know what their arrangements were or what was said when the baby was exchanged. I mean we can guess that he must have known but do we know for sure?
Well, wouldn't he know if she was going away somewhere for a few days, and tell her Mom that she is ok? If they both had custody of the baby, wouldn't he have to return the baby to Kelsey eventually? Did he not become concerned that she didn't contact him to make arrangements to pick the baby back up?

I was assuming LE went in first. They did the "community caretaker" search on Dec 2, after Kelsey's mom contacted them that day. Would that search include entering the house or just banging on the door and looking in windows?? IDK

jmo
I don’t think LE can break in unless they see something amiss - not sure who or when they gained entrance but it may be in the media thread

I get a bad feeling from some of these comments. They feel back handed and insincere. I hope no one is criticizing a woman for being both a mother and choosing to have a career... statements like that followed by entreaties to bring that same woman home feel very “nothing to see here” to me. JMO.

I was assuming LE went in first. They did the "community caretaker" search on Dec 2, after Kelsey's mom contacted them that day. Would that search include entering the house or just banging on the door and looking in windows?? IDK

jmo

I think they have to have some kind of cause to go in or see something inside thats disturbing, etc? Would they have let the brother in? Although Im assuming the house was processed as a crime scene looking for blood, evidence of a struggle? Do I watch too many movies?

I’ll respectfully disagree. Her “habit” was building a career, buying a house, making a home for her and her daughter. My opinions only.

1. Building a career...as a flight instruct
She appears to be intelligent. I doubt both of her cars were new with high payments. Both may have been bought with cash.

Yes. of course. I'm not saying she didnt buy the cars herself. The original poster said she wasn't living beyond her means. I think reasonable people would conclude a single mom owning two cars on the kind of salary
She appears to be intelligent. I doubt both of her cars were new with high payments. Both may have been bought with cash.

Yes, but you still have to pay insurance on two cars.

jmo

Definetly entered.

I totally agree with your opinion. IMO, I think that they are still "engaged to be married" because her parents will not have it any other way in other to look proper. I don't think they were ever going to be married but had to put up with appearances with using the word "fiance'" because they shared a baby together. Just because you make a baby together, doesn't mean you have a serious relationship together. They were working together to raise a baby who wasn't exactly planned and doing the best they could with the situation, IMO.
I think KB believed they would be married because her pintrest board is filled with beautiful wedding, baby, home decorating, baking dreams.

I seriously doubt she would have wanted to remain in such a small community far away from her support system if she wasn't going to be married to the father of her child. She also had a very long commute. I think she wanted to be married and it was PF who keep making lame excuses such as the cattle market is down. She believed his lame excuses. JMO

You know, I was questioning this in my head. I am a baker myself, and those that bake like I do know that homemade baked goods with yeast go bad quickly. Her mother was quoted as saying that the cinnamon rolls were cold at Kelsey's place- I wonder, were they moldy, too? She just said that they were cold, not mentioning if they were hard as rocks, moldy, etc. So, question being here- if she made those cinnamon rolls on the 22nd of November, and it was Dec 2nd when she was reported missing, how could they not be spoiled by that time?

I wonder if her heat was on when they checked the house? If it was cold in the house that could be similar to a refrigerator environment. I would expect rolls in a cold house for 10 days to be hard as a rock. They might not grow mold though if there was no heat. We need a WS experiment to figure this out but it seems no one here can resist fresh baked cinnamon rolls. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste