CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very disappointed to see the term"disposed" with regard to this phone. To me, that suggests that she threw it out or destroyed it. And.. the phrase that she is under investigation for doing this says to me that she is not cooperating fully. I hope there are legitimate reasons for this, especially since she is a nurse charged with caring for people as a profession, but we will just have to wait and see. As of this moment, this just does not sit well with me. I hope that changes. Either way I am confident we will know more soon.
I'm totally not surprised, but it never ceases to shock me as a human being.
Just sickening.

Hi everyone,

The thread is staying closed for the night based on the high number of alerts and TOS violations. We will reopen the discussion in the morning. Please consider the following reminders for when the discussion reopens.

• So far we have very few details being reported about the person being *investigated* regarding disposal of KB's phone. I have not seen any link stating the nature of this woman's connection to PF. Please only discuss the facts of what has been reported, and clearly indicate your opinions/speculation. As this person has not been charged with anything at this time, refrain from harsh comments about this person's actions, character, intelligence, etc.
  • Do not make negative or judgmental generalizations about family members; it is our policy to be victim friendly, including being respectful of friends and family of both KB and PF.
  • Do not discuss or allude to information that you've seen on other forums unless you can link to an approved source here.
If you want to discuss things a little more loosely, I suggest using the Conversations feature which allows up to 20 users to send private messages.

Thank you,
Whiskers

Patrick Frazee back in court Thursday for custody hearing

Both Berreth and Frazee's mothers are vying for custody of the couple's 1- year old daughter. Berreth's mother was granted temporary custody, but Frazee's mother filed a motion to intervene. That motion will be heard at 8:30 am (MST)

ETA 10:30am EST
Ugh! My heart goes out to Kelsey's Mom and family. I know it's not PF's mother's fault, but this has to be so hard having to face her in court over their granddaughter. Strength to them.

The way I interpreted the felony murder charge (please correct me if I'm wrong) is that she had to have been killed DURING the commission of another felony (robbery in this case). So simply taking her purse and phone after the fact wouldn't constitute the charge.

Patrick Frazee back in court Thursday for custody hearing

Both Berreth and Frazee's mothers are vying for custody of the couple's 1- year old daughter. Berreth's mother was granted temporary custody, but Frazee's mother filed a motion to intervene. That motion will be heard at 8:30 am (MST)

ETA 10:30am EST

According to the above article the hearing is suppose to be open to the public. Hearing time 830am today.....

Can you take my ex GF's or baby mama's cellphone to Idaho and send these texts for me? Uhh, why do you have her phone? What are you talking about?? Why isn't she asking me to do this? How about i talk to her first? Hey, I know I am not the most imaginative or creative person in the world so I will admit I can easily be missing how that works out but I don't see it..

Exactly! This is different than helping someone who's had a death in the family. Even if my husband or my kids gave me someone else's phone to dispose of or send texts (if this is the case), I'd have nothing to do with that! I don't feel sorry for anyone who may have done this. Any half-way sane person knows there is something wrong with such a request and should have gone straight to the police!

The way I interpreted the felony murder charge (please correct me if I'm wrong) is that she had to have been killed DURING the commission of another felony (robbery in this case). So simply taking her purse and phone after the fact wouldn't constitute the charge.
This is difficult to comprehend. For me anyway. Trying to figure why someone (PF?) would kill her WHILE taking her purse and cell phone. Guess not literally at the same moment? Reasoning it out leads me to a staging of a robbery in order to get away with a murder. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153