CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a lot of explaining to do.. perhaps she was threatened by him.. he does look scary IMO.
No excuse. Not morally anyways.

It appears that she committed a crime, but if her involvement is only being an accessory after the fact, then I can live with immunity.

Anything to bring this monster down.

I just do not see any way that <modsnip: name variations or derogatory names not allowed> is an innocent party in all of this.
IMO, the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of her being complicit in at least the coverup of the murder.

I suppose there is the very remotest of possibilities that he could have placed KB's cell phone in <modsnip: name variation>vehicle without her knowledge, but that's just not plausible, IMO.

If was mailed to her without notice, and she opened the package, and turned the phone on. That’d be a ping I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just do not see any way that <modsnip: name variations or derogatory names not allowed> is an innocent party in all of this.
IMO, the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of her being complicit in at least the coverup of the murder.

I suppose there is the very remotest of possibilities that he could have placed KB's cell phone in <modsnip: name variation>vehicle without her knowledge, but that's just not plausible, IMO.

Or in her bag. She finds the phone when she gets home, turns it on to see who it belongs to, and the texts send.

Or maybe she and his mom worked together at one time and that's how they met. Or maybe they met at a rodeo! Only time will tell. I do think it has to be someone he has known for awhile or knows very well. Imo
<modsnip - discussing deleted posts>
the news breaks the story. :)

I agree with you, they probably met at a rodeo.

You "kill" me. :) I know none of this is funny but he couldn't be that stupid, could he? Well, maybe. I did wonder early on if the text from KB's phone was answered and if yes, how long did it take? I just knew that text would bite him in the a$$.
I'm betting he was pleased to turn over his phone and look like he was "cooperating." His thoughts could have been, "The text proves that she is somewhere in Idaho...look, look. Not me. I'm not involved." All imo

I'm getting to the point where little to nothing in this case is going to surprise me. I think you were right. He probably mailed the phone - it would take about 3 days to get there with the holiday. He was trying to set up an alibi - my phone is here, hers is there, so SODDI.
I'm thinking she was in CO and took the phone back with her. If he shipped it to her somewhere that quickly - the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 23, you would think there would be some kind of tracking, payment made, or involved other people to send/receive. Since Thursday (November 22) was a holiday, it would have to have been overnighted on Friday to get there its recipient on Saturday, for the ping to go off on Sunday, November 25 (and texts sent.) I think he gave it to her in CO, she had it in her physical possession, and took it back to Idaho herself. jmo

First-time poster from Colorado here…please bear with me if I’m not caught up on the details.

Initially I thought this was about KB planning to move back to WA state and take her daughter with her, thus denying PF access to his daughter. If the relationship had soured, I can understand KB wanting to be closer to family support. However, that scenario doesn’t make sense, given that she just purchased the house three months ago. Buying a house indicates that the relationship may have been ending, but she planned to stay in the area to facilitate shared custody of the baby. I now think this is simply about his control and rage: she ended things and he couldn’t tolerate the rejection. The timing certainly suggests this, because PF began planning her killing three months ago, right around the time KB bought the townhouse.
She bought her townhouse in May, her parents immediately bought it from her - according to property records - either as a gift or KB would make payments to them. He started soliciting in September - four months later.
I don’t know how long those properties last on the market, but I’m betting they sell quickly and even if they didn’t - her home would be easily rented out. She rented one before buying that one.
I’m not saying the relationship had not already ended - I’m just curious as to WHY her mother believed it to be a “loving” relationship?
By all accounts KB was very close to her mother. <modsnip - not victim friendly>
Did KB lie to her mother?
I’d love to hear the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Adding here because I edited last post too late.

I'm thinking there should be searchable communication between this nurse and PF on his phone and hers. As in he told her to text, told her what to say, she let him know when she was in Idaho, etc. He told her to dispose of phone.

I wonder if he directed her to do all this from Idaho, though if that's where she lives...sigh..nothing like calling attention to yourself.

Did she ever question why? Did she know what happened to Kelsey? That he was involved? She must have. imo
I am sorry, but please tell me why this woman would willingly take another woman's cell phone, send texts from it to PF and her work, and not know that he had or was doing something to get rid of Kelsey?

I wonder if they informed her of all the charges she could be hit with and that's how they got her to talk.
Do we know if she went to them?
We don’t know that for sure, but my sense for some time has been that someone is talking.

I don’t think it’s a leap to assume that she’s the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84