CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would PF have access to an incinerator, bought or hired or borrowed someone else's?
Dellen Millard who lived on a large property allegedly disposed of his ex girlfriend using a portable incinerator for disposing of animal carcasses.

The link to news story is pretty gruesome, just beware.

Court has heard that Millard ordered the incinerator — capable of cremating a 225-kilogram animal — in the days before Babcock disappeared.

Objects in photo of incinerator taken from Millard’s computer look like human arm bones, murder trial told

Eventually, police would learn that Laura Babcock had been involved in a love triangle between Millard and his current girlfriend, and that Millard had promised to "remove her from our lives".

Canadian heir convicted of killing father
I remember that case- it made me so sick.

I also remember another case from years back- something about a crematory being used to burn victims bodies, and some parts of the bodies that didn't burn were buried on the property. I don't remember the victims or suspects names, as it's been a long time. It just really upset me to think that anyone could be so sick to not only murder someone, but burn them, too, to basically make them disappear without a trace. That's why I can't watch crime shows anymore- they upset me too much.

Co-parenting requires cooperation and communication and PF appears to be incapable. I think his biggest motive by far is greed. PF wants the Social Security income K will receive until she's 18. It won't surprise me if he took out a hefty life insurance policy on Kelsey and that's why her parents filed the wrongful death lawsuit: to prevent him from collecting. JMO

The SS would be a nominal amount. In actuality, would it even cover K’s monthly expenses? I don’t think so.

Thank you- I completely forgot about Clayton Sandell's comment about them working together in Colorado. Yet, reading the articles, I don't see that she had family in Colorado that she was visiting?

From the second article, it again confirms she was in Colorado for Thanksgiving:

One of the the people DailyMail.com spoke with also said that the nurse was in Colorado around Thanksgiving.

Yet, I still haven't found anything to say that she was visiting family in Colorado, or was originally from Colorado and still had family there. Just that they both worked together in Colorado. It appears the work they did together was possibly at the rodeo?
Oh crud, I misread your post. Sorry, Steels. I'm not sure there is an article that says she has family in CO or was visiting them for Thanksgiving. You're right - it's been reported that they worked together in CO but where they worked is unknown, I believe. MOO
But neither of those news stories mentions whether or not IN has relatives near where PF lives let alone Colorado. Naturally, we can't sleuth that on the thread anyway.
Yes, of course. MOO

Very hypothetical thought...
MAYBE PF took another woman with him to pick up the baby. He went in to get the baby. Kelsey (not liking that an unknown woman was in the truck) said something to him about it, and he flew into a rage. Some guys kill when they feel confronted, and since he wanted her dead it was an easy leap for him. I'm not sure how all this fits in with the premeditated part, but I'm throwing it out there, anyways.
Seems like a previous commenter ^above^ mentioned this type scenario a while back. I'm starting to consider it.

I can take photos inside our Safeway when I go, prolly monday AM...

If you do take photos inside the store please ask permission of an employee first and don't focus your pictures on the security cameras. If store security sees someone taking photos of where cameras are located they may think you are planning to rob the place. Better if you don't take photos but just note if there are ample cameras in the store. I'm sure they have them at the entrance, registers, exits, parking lot, etc. JMO.

BTW, we can get pretty close to seeing in the store on google street view: Google Maps

You are straying from their specific situation and talking about general co-parenting. PK wasn’t paying child support. Their child was 1 so I doubt spanking had come up. As far as holidays, he had the baby so much already, it’s hard to imagine him having a problem with handing her off to KB here and there. And the guy was apparently carrying on an affair with someone 700 miles away. Seems like he would be glad to have breaks from the baby.

I disagree with some of the above. The baby was 15 months old. Spanking would begin to be an issue if someone who trains their animals the way PF does, is now raising a child. I have seen many cases of 1 and 2 yr olds being spanked.

It doesn't matter if he was paying child support or not. Those type of issues will still come up in the future, as her needs multiply. Money issues will be looming.

Holidays were already an issue. It doesn't matter if he had the baby during the work week. They are still going to fight over her during birthdays and Easter and days like that. It happens to all coparents.

And yes, he was having an affair 700 miles away. He probably wanted to take 'his' baby along when he went up there too. She had her kids there, why shouldn't he?

There was one thing blocking him from doing that---his ex fiancé.

Would PF have access to an incinerator, bought or hired or borrowed someone else's?
Dellen Millard who lived on a large property allegedly disposed of his ex girlfriend using a portable incinerator for disposing of animal carcasses.

The link to news story is pretty gruesome, just beware.

Court has heard that Millard ordered the incinerator — capable of cremating a 225-kilogram animal — in the days before Babcock disappeared.

Objects in photo of incinerator taken from Millard’s computer look like human arm bones, murder trial told

Eventually, police would learn that Laura Babcock had been involved in a love triangle between Millard and his current girlfriend, and that Millard had promised to "remove her from our lives".

Canadian heir convicted of killing father
Yes, Dellen Millard. It's sad that in that case LE dropped the ball big time when Laura Babcock went missing. It was probably to late for Laura, but had they investigated DM when her ex (who still cared for her) went to them with her cell phone records, they brought Millard in for questioning but never really investigated him or her disappearance. Had they, Tim Bosma may still be alive. I brought up this case way back, as I thought since PF had some cattle, he may know someone that has one. Someone familiar with small farms said they would just burn them in a burn pit.

Then today, a member posted that Farriers often have a portable forge with them that pretty much reaches incinerator temps. Another member said they can be the size of a barrel in some cases. I wonder if he has one or had access to one. They can be towed around to jobs.

I too get the distinct feeling they are not looking for a body :(

My hope for arrest of KK (IMO) is sadly not going to happen (I believe) at this point. They would’ve got her by now. Here’s her likely defense: so I had an affair with the guy, so I was in CO over thanksgiving visiting him, so he asked me travel with KB’s phone, so I sent some texts under false pretenses that may have been unethical but not illegal, I destroyed the phone because she’s the other girlfriend I don’t like her. I had no idea she was being murdered. Nothing you say can prove my actions were illegal or that I had criminal involvement in her death.
This is the same thing that happened with NK in the Cw case. They can’t prove anything with the side girl. This is what I’m afraid of.

Well, just going by what her co-workers said about her being there for Thanksgiving, but no mention at all that IN herself was visiting family or other friends. I haven't seen anywhere that she is originally from CO or has family there that she visits, just that her and PF worked together in CO at one time.

So, my thoughts are that she came down to CO to spend time with PF for the holiday. I could be wrong, and maybe she does have family around PF that she was visiting- you would think that that would have been explained by the media- why she was there at that time.
Just came across this from the DM, but they are the only news outlet who has reported this as far as I know. .......< grains of salt :)

PICTURED: Female nurse, 32, 'who assisted killer fiance Patrick Frazee' | Daily Mail Online
Police believe that <modsnip: name redacted> had visited Frazee for the holiday at his home in Florissant, Colorado.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of questions!

1) besides CB alluding to financial struggles/low cattle prices, has there been any MSM reports stating PF is poverty stricken?

2) where has it been stated PF did not pay child support?

Tysm. I’m unable to find answers to either question.

I have a couple of questions!

1) besides CB alluding to financial struggles/low cattle prices, has there been any MSM reports stating PF is poverty stricken?

2) where has it been stated PF did not pay child support?

Tysm. I’m unable to find answers to either question.

I have never seen any info about child support, anywhere.

One of the things I can't imagine is sitting down with my defense attorneys with the arrest warrant unsealed as they are looking at me, with all of this horrific evidence of what I have done. What is there to possibly say...
It’s not like the defense attorneys haven’t seen things like this before.

I do hope that PF looked at that arrest affidavit and panicked, coming to the realization that his life is effectively over.

Just came across this from the DM, but they are the only news outlet who has reported this as far as I know. .......< grains of salt :)

PICTURED: Female nurse, 32, 'who assisted killer fiance Patrick Frazee' | Daily Mail Online
Police believe that <modsnip: name redacted> had visited Frazee for the holiday at his home in Florissant, Colorado.
Thank you! I remember reading that- that's why when I saw others posting that she was visiting her own family in CO, I thought I missed something. Much appreciated- you rock, Pommy Mommy!

One of the things I can't imagine is sitting down with my defense attorneys with the arrest warrant unsealed as they are looking at me, with all of this horrific evidence of what I have done. What is there to possibly say...
I can't forget CW's male public defender.... that guy looked so physically uncomfortable and sick sitting next to CW (both at the very first hearing, and then at the sentencing) that I almost couldn't take my eyes off of him. To have to defend someone after you've seen all the evidence and autopsy photos, etc. must be incredibly hard...

@Gardener1850 im not sure I will take photos, and that's fine, as you say it might seem I was trying to rob the place (that never occurred to me), though I would've asked, as my next door neighbor is a manager , but yes there are many cameras inside Safeway , though I've never noticed any in easy view in the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810