CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen they become almost clinical about it, they focus on being the only ones who uphold the principles of the law, like watchdogs. They enjoy the creativity of it. I had to sit in court watching Paul Rosen work, who defended Paul Bernado (serial rapist and murderer), and he has 4 daughters himself- and you think how can you do this. But what i wrote above was what was explained to me. The ones i feel really sorry for are the court reporters, they get paid relatively little, have to look at every photo and experience real trauma.
The impact of what PF has allegedly done to KB will have far reaching effects beyond the immediate family.. If he admits to it, it would make it easier on everyone..
I doubt that he will ever admit to anything.

He’s left a trail of destruction that will have far ranging implications.

I can think of several cases where men have been successful in finding a hitman to carry out the murder of a significant other.

Even with rock solid evidence, and the testimony of the person who did the killing, they tend to go down with the ship, shirking all responsibility.

He may not have been successful in his effort to have someone do this for him, but I think it’ll play out the same way.

He ain’t gonna talk.

Well, just going by what her co-workers said about her being there for Thanksgiving, but no mention at all that IN herself was visiting family or other friends. I haven't seen anywhere that she is originally from CO or has family there that she visits, just that her and PF worked together in CO at one time.

So, my thoughts are that she came down to CO to spend time with PF for the holiday. I could be wrong, and maybe she does have family around PF that she was visiting- you would think that that would have been explained by the media- why she was there at that time.

MOO: We’re all assuming IN came down alone. But the only thing I’ve seen reported is that she was in Colorado over/around the Thanksgiving weekend. If she drove, it’s a long ride. It’s entirely possible she traveled with another unidentified person or persons. There’s still so much we don’t know. Perhaps she’s one degree of separation away from the crime. Close enough to offer useful info to LE but not directly involved...

@Gardener1850 im not sure I will take photos, and that's fine, as you say it might seem I was trying to rob the place (that never occurred to me), though I would've asked, as my next door neighbor is a manager , but yes there are many cameras inside Safeway , though I've never noticed any in easy view in the parking lot.

Oh good. Most places you could probably take cell phone photos without being noticed. But if the store has any security staff monitoring the cameras at all they might take note of someone looking suspiciously right at the cameras and taking a photo. And as much as I would love for someone to get thrown in a cell for a night next to PF and report back to us on his every movement, I don't want you to get in any trouble either. ;):p

Cameras in the parking lot should be easy to see. I can't see any looking around with google street view. Hmmmm...

I know but when you think about it, there is never going to be a rational explanation. It just doesn’t exist.

How do you protect your loved ones and kids from people like this who have such hatred with no rational explanation? Poor KB never stood a chance. I can only imagine all the what if’s going through the B family’s minds.

MOO: We’re all assuming IN came down alone. But the only thing I’ve seen reported is that she was in Colorado over/around the Thanksgiving weekend. If she drove, it’s a long ride. It’s entirely possible she traveled with another unidentified person or persons. There’s still so much we don’t know. Perhaps she’s one degree of separation away from the crime. Close enough to offer useful info to LE but not directly involved...

Oh yea. There has to be a third person, at minimum, involved IMO. I doubt he would solicit a female for murder. I feel another male is involved

Survivor's benefits would be based on KB's income. I don't know her income so have no idea what the amount would be but nominal is better than nothing. JMO

But would it benefit him, after taking care of baby
K’s needs? Idk

I have a couple of questions!

1) besides CB alluding to financial struggles/low cattle prices, has there been any MSM reports stating PF is poverty stricken?

2) where has it been stated PF did not pay child support?

Tysm. I’m unable to find answers to either question.

2]=== He wouldn't be expected to pay any child support at this point if they were splitting the time with the baby. JMO

Defense attorneys in criminal law chose criminal law.
We will ask one here, what is it they enjoy about it?
A Crim def atty friend told me he enjoys the debate, the intellectual debate. It’s not up to him to judge, only to fight vigorously for an acquittal. Moo

LOL, I meant what is there for me to say. The humiliation and just knowing how others were perceiving me.. I was hoping I hired some crack defense attorneys, who would do all the talking. ;)

Defense attorneys in criminal law chose criminal law.
We will ask one here, what is it they enjoy about it?
A Crim def atty friend told me he enjoys the debate, the intellectual debate. It’s not up to him to judge, only to fight vigorously for an acquittal. Moo

When I did mock trial in college, I really loved criminal defense. It’s very analytical, and a challenge. It’s alot of strategy too, and coming up with alternate theories. Not sure how the moral implications factor in, in real life, but I can definitely see how people go down that route.

End of the day, it’s a job, and a job that is needed.

With a public defender, he wouldn’t be on the hook.

I doubt he has much to lose financially anyways.

If he were to switch to a private attorney, then I imagine that it would be his mother footing the bill.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed there’s enough evidence to scare him into a confession/plea deal, IF he is guilty.
(Sorry, I believe in the system & can’t assume guilt with no evidence. I know so little at this time.)

@mustloveco is the member who made that post.
Hopefully, he/she will respond to the question re: proximity of the 5th wheel to KB's duplex.
How many homes in the area have a direct sightline to KB's would also be interesting to know. Fingers crossed LE found some neighborhood witnesses who noticed PF's comings and goings and were able to recall dates they saw him and/or his truck at her place on or after 11/22.
I wish I could link to report they say PF was in the state of CO the entire month of Nov.

PF was in his home state of CO, Peachy?

Let’s keep our fingers crossed there’s enough evidence to scare him into a confession/plea deal, IF he is guilty.
(Sorry, I believe in the system & can’t assume guilt with no evidence. I know so little at this time.)
Haaaa. Nothing wrong with taking that position, although I have my own feelings in regard to his guilt.

I genuinely believe that no matter how solid the case is against him, there will be no plea deal here.

We will not be reading 2000 plus pages of discovery in three or four months, as we were in the Watts case.

I expect this to go the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member