CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope for arrest of KK (IMO) is sadly not going to happen (I believe) at this point. They would’ve got her by now. Here’s her likely defense: so I had an affair with the guy, so I was in CO over thanksgiving visiting him, so he asked me travel with KB’s phone, so I sent some texts under false pretenses that may have been unethical but not illegal, I destroyed the phone because she’s the other girlfriend I don’t like her. I had no idea she was being murdered. Nothing you say can prove my actions were illegal or that I had criminal involvement in her death.
This is the same thing that happened with NK in the Cw case. They can’t prove anything with the side girl. This is what I’m afraid of.
Unless, as another member posted this evening, maybe one of the search warrants executed in ID was for KK's phone which may have some incriminating evidence or, not. I'm thinking if she was a real player in all of this and they could prove it, she'd be behind bars already. We'll have to wait and see. MOO

I have a couple of questions!

1) besides CB alluding to financial struggles/low cattle prices, has there been any MSM reports stating PF is poverty stricken?

2) where has it been stated PF did not pay child support?

Tysm. I’m unable to find answers to either question.
No. We have no knowledge of his financial situation, one way or another.

We have heard nothing about child support, as up until recently, all indications were that they were engaged and simply lived apart.

One of the things I can't imagine is sitting down with my defense attorneys with the arrest warrant unsealed as they are looking at me, with all of this horrific evidence of what I have done. What is there to possibly say...

Lol. Imagine going to trial and having Court TV airing it, nationally. That would make me scream “GUILTY”.

I have a couple of questions!

1) besides CB alluding to financial struggles/low cattle prices, has there been any MSM reports stating PF is poverty stricken?

2) where has it been stated PF did not pay child support?

Tysm. I’m unable to find answers to either question.

I haven’t seen any
I can't forget CW's male public defender.... that guy looked so physically uncomfortable and sick sitting next to CW (both at the very first hearing, and then at the sentencing) that I almost couldn't take my eyes off of him. To have to defend someone after you've seen all the evidence and autopsy photos, etc. must be incredibly hard...

Yes!! While I understand the need for defense attorneys and I’m grateful they exist, I don’t know how they do their job in some cases. My skin would crawl!

It’s not like the defense attorneys haven’t seen things like this before.

I do hope that PF looked at that arrest affidavit and panicked, coming to the realization that his life is effectively over.

I have never thought that he would talk but now I am thinking about the financial side of things. Even if he saved a good chunk of his money, he probably wouldn't have that much saved. His mom, has her properties but seems like she is retired and wouldn't have alot to contribute. I am thinking the cost of a defense even with a public defender would be enormous. I wonder if his arrogance would prevent him from taking a deal in the face of huge financial losses for everyone.

Just came across this from the DM, but they are the only news outlet who has reported this as far as I know. .......< grains of salt :)

PICTURED: Female nurse, 32, 'who assisted killer fiance Patrick Frazee' | Daily Mail Online
Police believe that <modsnip: name redacted> had visited Frazee for the holiday at his home in Florissant, Colorado.
I clearly recall a news report saying the was down there "around Thanksgiving", and she does have a relative in Colorado, but since it would take a lot of time to retrieve the articles, I will just say IMO.

If women kill their children to hold on to a man, would a man kill a fiance to hold on to another woman? I keep thinking something happened this past fall that was the straw, something that was worth soliciting someone for murder and planning out Kelsey's murder. It's hard to pin down a motive because so many times it's quick, done out of rage and anger, but this was carefully and soberly planned. Could KK have told him that he had to make a choice and he was too afraid to tell KB to get lost? I mean in his previous relations he cheated rather than ending things, that shows a desire to avoid confrontation. Doesn't it sound like he was cheating on KB with KK? Why not just say "hey KB, I've met someone else and I'm moving on", but that doesn't seem to be the case. Instead KB is still engaged, things are moving forward from her perspective and the only one who's talking about "break ups" is PF, at least that's what KB's family have said. But what happened in late summer or Aug that made him decide to kill her?
There is a chance that KK had also been told that PF and KB had ended things. Maybe KK wanted to move down and be closer, live on the farm, bring her kids.

One of the things I can't imagine is sitting down with my defense attorneys with the arrest warrant unsealed as they are looking at me, with all of this horrific evidence of what I have done. What is there to possibly say...

Defense attorneys in criminal law chose criminal law.
We will ask one here, what is it they enjoy about it?
A Crim def atty friend told me he enjoys the debate, the intellectual debate. It’s not up to him to judge, only to fight vigorously for an acquittal. Moo

I haven’t seen any

Yes!! While I understand the need for defense attorneys and I’m grateful they exist, I don’t know how they do their job in some cases. My skin would crawl!
Who was the woman on the other side of him? I would think they would assign him two defense attorneys so there is less chance of him claiming he was not properly represented.

I have never thought that he would talk but now I am thinking about the financial side of things. Even if he saved a good chunk of his money, he probably wouldn't have that much saved. His mom, has her properties but seems like she is retired and wouldn't have alot to contribute. I am thinking the cost of a defense even with a public defender would be enormous. I wonder if his arrogance would prevent him from taking a deal in the face of huge financial losses for everyone.
With a public defender, he wouldn’t be on the hook.

I doubt he has much to lose financially anyways.

If he were to switch to a private attorney, then I imagine that it would be his mother footing the bill.

A local member posted tonight that there was someone living in a 5th wheel which was in the access road to Kelsey's duplex. How close is that to Kelsey's duplex? tia

@mustloveco is the member who made that post.
Hopefully, he/she will respond to the question re: proximity of the 5th wheel to KB's duplex.
How many homes in the area have a direct sightline to KB's would also be interesting to know. Fingers crossed LE found some neighborhood witnesses who noticed PF's comings and goings and were able to recall dates they saw him and/or his truck at her place on or after 11/22.

Last edited:
If women kill their children to hold on to a man, would a man kill a fiance to hold on to another woman? I keep thinking something happened this past fall that was the straw, something that was worth soliciting someone for murder and planning out Kelsey's murder. It's hard to pin down a motive because so many times it's quick, done out of rage and anger, but this was carefully and soberly planned. Could KK have told him that he had to make a choice and he was too afraid to tell KB to get lost? I mean in his previous relations he cheated rather than ending things, that shows a desire to avoid confrontation. Doesn't it sound like he was cheating on KB with KK? Why not just say "hey KB, I've met someone else and I'm moving on", but that doesn't seem to be the case. Instead KB is still engaged, things are moving forward from her perspective and the only one who's talking about "break ups" is PF, at least that's what KB's family have said. But what happened in late summer or Aug that made him decide to kill her?
There is a chance that KK had also been told that PF and KB had ended things. Maybe KK wanted to move down and be closer, live on the farm, bring her kids.

I think men have been killing women forever, they don’t need a reason, imo.
But, I posted the same, what occurred prior to September?
Did he meet with a friend/lover in September? Someone that was not pleased about his situation & the plotting took off from there?

Defense attorneys in criminal law chose criminal law.
We will ask one here, what is it they enjoy about it?
A Crim def atty friend told me he enjoys the debate, the intellectual debate. It’s not up to him to judge, only to fight vigorously for an acquittal. Moo

Yes, I worked as a paralegal. I worked on foreclosures but there was a defense attorney we used for local counsel. His attitude was he had a job to do and there wasn’t room for speculation or making it personal.

I still don’t know how they do it sometimes :p

I haven’t seen any

Right! He looked like he would've crawled right out of his skin to get away from that table if he could! And I agree, public defenders are an essential part of our judicial system, but man that'd be a hard job to do, especially once someone has confessed and you can't even maintain a shred of illusion that they didn't really do these horrible things...

@mustloveco is the member who made that post.
Hopefully, he/she will respond to the question re: proximity of the 5th wheel to KB's duplex.
How many homes in the area have a direct sightline to KB's would also be interesting to know. Hopefully, there are some neighborhood witnesses who noticed PF's comings and goings and can recall dates/times.
I believe it is in the lot behind the A frame house. To the west of KB. There are no homes facing KB home . Her front door / garage faces the south . I'll walk by tomorrow and get a better look.

Right! He looked like he would've crawled right out of his skin to get away from that table if he could! And I agree, public defenders are an essential part of our judicial system, but man that'd be a hard job to do, especially once someone has confessed and you can't even maintain a shred of illusion that they didn't really do these horrible things...

I think with CW they must have felt relief a deal was made.
They did their job, essentially they won. He did not get the DP. Win win, The DA got a conviction.
Trials are so viscous. I’ve not seen one yet that doesn’t speak evil about the victim. Look long & hard enough, I guess there’s always someone that knows something.

Channel 13 KRDO just said that PF and IN worked together 6 years ago in Cañon City Colorado. looking for link.

ETA: It was live TV so no link yet.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any

From what I have seen they become almost clinical about it, they focus on being the only ones who uphold the principles of the law, like watchdogs. They enjoy the creativity of it. I had to sit in court watching Paul Rosen work, who defended Paul Bernado (serial rapist and murderer), and he has 4 daughters himself- and you think how can you do this. But what i wrote above was what was explained to me. The ones i feel really sorry for are the court reporters, they get paid relatively little, have to look at every photo and experience real trauma.
The impact of what PF has allegedly done to KB will have far reaching effects beyond the immediate family.. If he admits to it, it would make it easier on everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444