CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the phone disposal isn't hard enough to 'splain away, let's not forget the little matter of the text sent from KB's phone to KB's employer on Nov. 25th stating she needed to take some time off work, along w/ the text sent that day to PF. Trying to devise a scenario where those texts could have been sent "unwittingly" on KK's part is a bridge too far, IMO.

IMO, LE's well past the question of "whether" she's involved. It's now a question of to what extent she's involved.
Agree. I know we had pages of conversations here about how PF could have pre-typed those texts on KB’s phone, airplane mode, phone got turned back on in ID, texts sent, etc. , but ... I guess that’s possible ... but IMO, I am leaning towards that’s not what happened, and instead, someone in ID turned the phone on, typed and sent the texts, and then turned the phone off and disposed of it.

It's way closer than a mile!!!!! I can walk there in less than 5 mins.
It is. I bet she took her child there allot too since they just rebuilt the entire restaurant & play area this past summer.

I would think that LE had pulled any and all surveillance footage from surrounding areas and have been analyzing this from maybe the start of the case. But, one would think that they would only be able to connect IN's credit card info since she has been talking or cooperating with LE. I thought I recalled Senior Deputy District Attorney JV mention at the PC after the motions trial something about evidence and I 'thought' she mentioned something about video. It perked my attention, but figured it was just a hypothetical example of evidence. I could be wrong, but let me see if I can find the video again.

I think he was carrying on with both women and making them both believe he was only with them. I wonder if there's a chance KK thought she was engaged to PF too? Maybe the big thing that happened was that both KK and KB expected to have Thanksgiving dinner with PF? When Baby K was younger it would have been easier to juggle two women. KB would be focused on her baby and her career and not have much time to be suspicious if PF was gone for too many rodeo days without her. He could tell her he was working a rodeo and go to Idaho to see KK instead. If KK saw PF 2-3 times a month for a couple years she might have thought their long distance relationship was serious and pushed to spend more time with him during important family holidays. What PF told his family about his Thanksgiving day plans will be very interesting. MOO.
absolutely. Also, having KK 700 miles away… awfully convenient.

I just hope she is not just a love struck fool ( which I expect there are many) that will be a different kind of casualty in PF saga. I have a feeling he wrote the book on being a player.
But if she knowingly participated in his scheme or even thought it up , I have no kind words for her.
without love and devotion being a factor, I cannot see how any grown woman would rationalize the disposal of this phone. I also believe that he was manipulating both these women, IMO

I’m super confused about why we assume IN came first; according to MSM, KB and PF began dating in “early 2016” and by all accounts, PF and IN have been dating “since 2016.” How do we know PF and KB weren’t dating first, and IN came along later in 2016 after her divorce? And by that point the plans were set for PF to help KB move down to CO? Maybe I just missed something somewhere that has a more specific timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89