CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the FBI release the duplex? If they did, the Berreths may have started cleaning everything the FBI brushed with fingerprint dust and sprayed with luminol. They must replace the kitchen cabinet doors taken by the FBI and repair any drywall that was damaged so it can eventually be sold. There may be numerous repairmen and cleaners coming to Kelsey's duplex for weeks.
Like I said, I have no idea, I just noticed a car there, I was taking a photo more for the person who was interested in the 5th wheel from a previous thread

IMO, following the sighting in Woodland, CO of IN. ... then IN could just be the new squeeze for PF on a trial visit with a view to relocation, and not at all related to the phone ping back in her home county. This case is getting more bizarre every day. The answer will be simple, once the wool over our eyes is unravelled.

I think that’s a hell of a stretch to make her completely innocent in this.

I don’t buy it.

I also don’t think that PF is some sort of criminal mastermind. This crime looked better in his head, than it proved to be in reality.

I can’t fathom that she wasn’t involved in some way, it’s simply a question of how complicit she was.
ITA. As a matter of fact I believe she may have been jealous of KB for several reasons. PF may have been using KB as a reason for not being together with KK. KB had more access to PF then KK because she lived closer and KB had a strong hold on PF because she was the mother of his child. All of that had to fuel KKs jealousy IMO. It feels to me that PF didn’t want to live with either of these women and he was probably playing KK big time with KB as a good excuse for not taking their relationship any further. JMO

What if PF lured KK to CO to be with him on Thanksgiving precisely to set up the alibi and the phone ping in Idaho?

They can't have been together much being 700 miles apart, so it wasn't a dating relationship. She's now a bit older, a bit heavier. Flattering male attention can made a women do very stupid things. ( A *cough,*friend told me this) Maybe he romanced her by phone to get her gullible enough to drive 14 hours to CO, arriving late on T-day, AFTER his plans for KB's murder and removal of her body. They spend the weekend together. He slips the phone into her bag and calls her (maybe on a burner phone?) to tell her somehow his ex's phone is missing & maybe ended up in KK's stuff.

I have to assume KK's home in Twin Falls is not in the tower range of the Gooding tower, but I don't know this. Somehow he gets her to dump the phone, maybe just "opening" it to make sure it's KB's which sets of the texts & the pings. Gooding is technically on the way to Moses Lake, WA (KB brother's residence) and Sandpoint, ID ( KB parent's residence). And Gooding should not be associated with PF at all.

From what LE alleges, PF has had more than 2 months to plan this murder, alibi, and destruction of evidence.

I think it's very possible KK's involvement was very intentional by PF and she did not realize what she had been involved with until Dec 15 when the missing person information was announced.

If she went straight to LE then, she would not be in the position to be arrested and she may actually be under LE protection, with "administrative leave" from her work.

And, it also leaves me thinking there is still someone else out there involved in this.
KB’s brother lives in Tacoma, WA just for clarification.

I can't move past the fact that Gooding, Idaho is 35 miles north of Twin Falls. It's 30 minutes (an hour round trip) off the path for someone who was returning from Colorado to her home in Twin Falls.

Yes, that's why it seems the ping was intentionally used to indicate KB was traveling in the direction of her brother or her parent's homes, but the phone was actually carried by KK, who didn't go too far away from her residence.

ITA. As a matter of fact I believe she may have been jealous of KB for several reasons. PF may have been using KB as a reason for not being together with KK. KB had more access to PF then KK because she lived closer and KB had a strong hold on PF because she was the mother of his child. All of that had to fuel KKs jealousy IMO. It feels to me that PF didn’t want to live with either of these women and he was probably playing KK big time with KB as a good excuse for taking their relationship any further. JMO

Yes. In my mind, KK and PF may have had an on/off fling over the years- just hooking up when they were in the same place, etc. KK might have wanted something more.

Then here comes KB and she gets pregnant pretty quickly which helps her “nail down” this cowboy who doesn’t appear to settle down for anyone...

Do we know what year model PF's Blue Range Rover was?

I don't think the vehicle in the Sonic video is an older Range Rover. I had one and the roof didn't look like that - I think most all of them of his vintage had sunroofs and did not have those luggage grooves on the roof or a roof rack like that.

I looked at PF's arrest video where he is standing behind his vehicle. We get a decent look at the roof and it doesn't have those grooves or the roof rack on it.

I think the Sonic video vehicle is a newer SUV, maybe American.

PF has a Range Rover? A pic that @mustloveco posted of the SUV at KB’s today looked like a RR to me.

Did the FBI release the duplex? If they did, the Berreths may have started cleaning everything the FBI brushed with fingerprint dust and sprayed with luminol. They must replace the kitchen cabinet doors taken by the FBI and repair any drywall that was damaged so it can eventually be sold. There may be numerous repairmen and cleaners coming to Kelsey's duplex for weeks.

I don't know. I don't think anyone would or should go into a murder scene and "clean it up" or remove anything as long as the investigation is ongoing.I doubt that they've released it.

The long planning is the puzzling part as you said. Not a crime of passion but elimination. I don't think any of us can go there. We cannot rationalize the irrational.
Personally, I think PF may have been becoming more and more abusive toward her. It most likely started out as emotional abuse, but kept getting worse over time. Eventually, he may have pushed her or left bruises from squeezing her arm too hard. She was a strong, intelligent, successful woman, and often control freak men will get involved with a woman with those types of characteristics and then start, very gradually, but very systematically, tearing her down, trying to destroy her self-confidence and isolate her from the people who love her. I think he wanted to keep KB, even though he was never faithful to her, as someone he could see when he wanted to be with someone, and someone he could beaway from when he wanted to be alone or at the farm. He wanted it both ways. Maybe KB got a clue he was cheating, but it is not always as obvious with men who randomly cheat. KK was far away, so that relationship was basically a virtual relationship with some hook-ups. I think Kelsy was strong enough emotionally to decide to start separating herself for him such as buying her own home. I think he could not stand her rejecting him (even though he didn't love her), and starting coming up with a scheme. He tore her down to others and discredited her as a mother. Tried to make others think he was the primary caregiver. Most likely he resented her job because it still gave her independence and the ability to escape from him. Often women who realize that they are in a dangerous relationship will photograph injuries or destruction. Often the abuser will tell the person that they are crazy and will try to make them look crazy to others. This evidence will prove to others what they have gone through. I think possibly KB's family has some evidence of his emotional and physical abuse and that is partly what the wrongful death lawsuit is about. I don't think it was about the child other than she was a weapon the PF could threaten KB with...her won't let her take her out of state, he will try to prove her unfit and so on. I think this was about PF as seeing KB as his possession and he was not letting her escape. Not because he loved her, but because he would not be rejected by her. Poor KB made the mistake of underestimating just how dangerous he really was, and perhaps she felt trapped into staying there because of the baby.

My phone has an email app as well as the texting app so if a person gains access they could use either. The only difference would be needing to use data or a wifi connection to send the email. If a person didn't want to set off any red flags it would be in their best interest to view my existing sent messages and emails to see how I interacted in the past, so maybe there already was a conversation chain with her employer via text. Very risky if not. MOO.

I guess emails, texts can be typed in, and kept as a draft.
They can be sent, when required, by 'whoever'.
MOO.

yes, she lost a lot of weight
its the opposite imo
she has gained a lot of weight.
the pics of her looking heavier appear to be a woman of her vintage approx. early 30s.

the skinnier pics look like a 20 year old beauty queen.
pre career prekids pre life gets busy.

a decade is a long time but she still has the same features.

What if PF lured KK to CO to be with him on Thanksgiving precisely to set up the alibi and the phone ping in Idaho?

They can't have been together much being 700 miles apart, so it wasn't a dating relationship. She's now a bit older, a bit heavier. Flattering male attention can made a women do very stupid things. ( A *cough,*friend told me this) Maybe he romanced her by phone to get her gullible enough to drive 14 hours to CO, arriving late on T-day, AFTER his plans for KB's murder and removal of her body. They spend the weekend together. He slips the phone into her bag and calls her (maybe on a burner phone?) to tell her somehow his ex's phone is missing & maybe ended up in KK's stuff.

I have to assume KK's home in Twin Falls is not in the tower range of the Gooding tower, but I don't know this. Somehow he gets her to dump the phone, maybe just "opening" it to make sure it's KB's which sets of the texts & the pings. Gooding is technically on the way to Moses Lake, WA (KB brother's residence) and Sandpoint, ID ( KB parent's residence). And Gooding should not be associated with PF at all.

From what LE alleges, PF has had more than 2 months to plan this murder, alibi, and destruction of evidence.

I think it's very possible KK's involvement was very intentional by PF and she did not realize what she had been involved with until Dec 15 when the missing person information was announced.

If she went straight to LE then, she would not be in the position to be arrested and she may actually be under LE protection, with "administrative leave" from her work.

And, it also leaves me thinking there is still someone else out there involved in this.

I think some of this is feasible. But why dispose of the phone? Even if he asked her to do so. I would not. I’d keep it, it’d go in the “junk” drawer.

Imo, KK did not go straight to LE. I think things would have moved a bit faster, had she. Jmo
Speculating here, I think a friend that knew she was seeing PF went to LE, turning them onto KK. Then KK had a “knock knock” at her door. Moo

Last edited:
This is in reference to the data that can be collected and how far back. 3 years after he went “missing” he was found.

His sisters phone showed she lied about where she was 3 years after his death. This is colorado as well.

Rudibaugh’s attempt to shield her daughter and son-in-law quickly began breaking apart.

Rudibaugh claimed the Jacksons were in Denver the day she shot her son, but cellphone records indicated they were in Gunnison, the affidavit says.

Gunnison woman shot son, buried him in deep hole with sheep heads to settle family feud over $3 million ranch, according to court records – The Denver Post

PF has a Range Rover? A pic that @mustloveco posted of the SUV at KB’s today looked like a RR to me.

I'm completely WRONG, I apologize

The navy Range Rover-like vehicle in PF's arrest in Florissant belongs to LE or some agency. He is placed into it in handcuffs. There is a dark greenish Toyota something in the background and a pickup with a camper shell in the foreground, along with a small blue sedan with it's rear hatch open. I don't know who these vehicles belong to.

The 5th photo shot from today appears to have a dark ( navy, green, grey?) SUV in KB's driveway facing the house. I can't make out enough detail to suggest what the make / model is, other than a mid-sized SUV, and not a pickup. It does sort of resemble the navy vehicle in the arrest video, but I dont' think you could be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus