CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I have no idea, I just noticed a car there, I was taking a photo more for the person who was interested in the 5th wheel from a previous thread
After seeing your pictures, I feel like he might have put that lateral compression on her neck that drops them in 4 secs and then continued to strangle her, or he may have just popped her neck. There are just too many people close by to risk a noisey murder.

Did the FBI release the duplex? If they did, the Berreths may have started cleaning everything the FBI brushed with fingerprint dust and sprayed with luminol. They must replace the kitchen cabinet doors taken by the FBI and repair any drywall that was damaged so it can eventually be sold. There may be numerous repairmen and cleaners coming to Kelsey's duplex for weeks.

The number of people affected by a murder like this is astonishing when you start to think through it, which of course the killer(s) never think things through.

From his own mother possibly never getting to see his son again to the neighbors and next owners of her place having to live with the fact that a murder or abduction may have taken place there. And of course the main people affected are KB and all her family and friends.

It begins to add up quickly the number of people affected by a crime like this.

Gooding ID, is both a town and county. We don't know what LE was referring to, with respect to the stating the ping was in Gooding.

A cell phone ping in Gooding town makes no sense in any scenario. It is off the highway.

However, Gooding county has interstate 84 running through it. So a ping could be made by a phone on the highway "within Gooding" if someone was heading to the Washington/western Idaho region, for example if someone left Woodland Park to get away to see family.

Or if someone lived in Twin Falls and was tasked with causing a red herring ping with someone's phone, they would not do it driving from CO, and they wouldn't do in Twin Falls. They would head north on interstate 84.

Towards Gooding.

If KK had the phone, there’s nothing to say she traveled the route that made sense.
I wanna know where the purse is?
Was that disposed of, flung out a car window? Moo

Ya know the saying, ‘women love men in uniform’, the chaps, Stetson, boots, Spurs....a uniform, IMO. Then, toss the horse into the equation. Instant attraction if the woman likes western horsemanship, imo.
That and the fact that, according to news reports, KKs dad was in to Rodeo and KBs parents were hay ranchers that had recently sold that business in WA state and retired to Idaho. It’s how they grew up. What they felt familiar with. JMO

I agree. I'm mystified why so many folks posting on here seem to assume the younger looking glam shots are the most recent pictures of her.
And someone on here posted a recent photo of her (with 2 other girls and her in the center) where she had lost weight again, but not as much as when in her 20's.

ADMIN NOTE landing at random:

One youtube video by Woodland Underground was approved because it contained an interview with the prosecutor and the clip was MSM (ABC, Chris Sandell).

At this time, no other content by the WU has been approved.

If KK helped after the fact she potentially could face the same sort of sentence Natalie Keepers did for helping after the fact ....I think it was 30 years?
Keepers was charged with being an accessory to first degree murder (before), and not an accessory after the fact.

There is a huge difference there, as she actually helped with the murder itself.

Right now, it appears that KK only helped cover it up.

If KK helped after the fact she potentially could face the same sort of sentence Natalie Keepers did for helping after the fact ....I think it was 30 years?

I think LE has told KK to hang close by. Don’t leave for a Safari or to ski in Switzerland. Jmo
Idk how far off the road she lives but I think her driveway is pretty well covered, too.

Personally, I think PF may have been becoming more and more abusive toward her. It most likely started out as emotional abuse, but kept getting worse over time. Eventually, he may have pushed her or left bruises from squeezing her arm too hard. She was a strong, intelligent, successful woman, and often control freak men will get involved with a woman with those types of characteristics and then start, very gradually, but very systematically, tearing her down, trying to destroy her self-confidence and isolate her from the people who love her. I think he wanted to keep KB, even though he was never faithful to her, as someone he could see when he wanted to be with someone, and someone he could beaway from when he wanted to be alone or at the farm. He wanted it both ways. Maybe KB got a clue he was cheating, but it is not always as obvious with men who randomly cheat. KK was far away, so that relationship was basically a virtual relationship with some hook-ups. I think Kelsy was strong enough emotionally to decide to start separating herself for him such as buying her own home. I think he could not stand her rejecting him (even though he didn't love her), and starting coming up with a scheme. He tore her down to others and discredited her as a mother. Tried to make others think he was the primary caregiver. Most likely he resented her job because it still gave her independence and the ability to escape from him. Often women who realize that they are in a dangerous relationship will photograph injuries or destruction. Often the abuser will tell the person that they are crazy and will try to make them look crazy to others. This evidence will prove to others what they have gone through. I think possibly KB's family has some evidence of his emotional and physical abuse and that is partly what the wrongful death lawsuit is about. I don't think it was about the child other than she was a weapon the PF could threaten KB with...her won't let her take her out of state, he will try to prove her unfit and so on. I think this was about PF as seeing KB as his possession and he was not letting her escape. Not because he loved her, but because he would not be rejected by her. Poor KB made the mistake of underestimating just how dangerous he really was, and perhaps she felt trapped into staying there because of the baby.

This is exactly my theory on the situation as well.

She fell for his act and then started to wake up, his wounded ego couldn't deal with it.

The number of people affected by a murder like this is astonishing when you start to think through it, which of course the killer(s) never think things through.

From his own mother possibly never getting to see his son again to the neighbors and next owners of her place having to live with the fact that a murder or abduction may have taken place there. And of course the main people affected are KB and all her family and friends.

It begins to add up quickly the number of people affected by a crime like this.

Horrible, huh? Maybe, if they thought about this, they would forget their murderous plot, realizing how dumb they are.

I am sorry if my AM photo caused any confusion. Someone had asked about the 5th wheel the night before. I noticed someone was parked in KB driveway, which was the first time (besides cops) I noticed anyone there.
If it’s like the parking in my condo complex, people will jump on an open spot if they know no one is using it... I wonder if a visiting guest or neighbor parked in KB’s spot for convenience?

Plus, if PF doesn't have the closest relationship with his mother, Little K. could be used as leverage for financial and emotional support.

In other words, suppose PF and his mother had a major falling out, and PF's mother told him to purchase or rent his own place. PF could tell her that he now has a child to feed, clothe and care for. And, now there is a grandchild to love and spoil.

JMVHO.

Hmm. Echoes of casey anthony

If KK had the phone, there’s nothing to say she traveled the route that made sense.
I wanna know where the purse is?
Was that disposed of, flung out a car window? Moo
If she flung KB's purse out a window, she's not as naive as I thought. PF giving her KB's purse should have been a huge red flag, not that having KB's phone wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela