CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To SuziQ....
I really do thank you for alerting me to delete my post. I didn’t know it could be considered sleuthing as I thought it came from MSM. However, it is a good idea that I first find the MSM article and link it so I don’t get into trouble with my posts. Thank you for your help. :)

I will just say I believe Gooding to be a huge part of this plot/plan by PF.

She is his baby as well...not robbery or kidnapping really. Anyway how could LE possibly know that so as to charge robbery? Some items must have been taken, i.e her phone being most obvious.

I think the kidnapping is in regards to KB. I think the child's last name is "B". I would think this means he was not on the birth certificate. We have not formally be told he was formally listed as the father. I would gather he was not. If not formal custody agreement and no birth certificate listing. No rights legally what so ever legally. She was allowing him access... it would be kidnapping but I think this is about KB.

Now that he has been served with the civil lawsuit in federal court - I'm guessing he gets a public defender attorney appointed for this as well? I hope through Discovery CB gets information that will insure she is awarded permanent custody and perhaps the location of KB? IMO and hopeful - but I was hoping for a Friday arrest and that did not happen.

PF was planning her murder for since September. If Kelsey did something that caused PF to decide to murder her, she must have done that in September. On the other hand, since she did not move, sell her home, change jobs, or file custody documents in September, it's unlikely that she did anything that caused PF to decide to murder her.
Yes, I don't think it would have mattered what she did. I think he wanted to have custody of the child and be free to do as he pleased without having to consult with the other parent. Imo.

JMO
I totally agree.

Something I found very interesting that proved to me that PF was spinning tales was when a relative of his came out in the media mad about what KB's mom had said regarding her daughters relationship with PF. Something along the lines of PF cant really tell the truth now about the relationship because he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt because of what KB's mom has stated in the news.

That was such a crock to me because what normal folks do is just tell the truth. And if it happens to not agree with what others have said then so be it because you are telling the truth.

That proved to me that PF was spinning tales.

I am purposely not going after any links to protect any innocent parties in this, but I am sure people that have followed from the beginning will remember exactly what I am referring to.
ITA, that PF said they were broken up at his convenience. News here just had a blurb on the National Western Stock Show that takes place in the month of January every year. PF could say "we're broken up" so he could cheat at that event last year though they really weren't. Not a lot differen't than CW telling NK divorce was almost final.

I am not sure why so many believe KB was keeping a a broken engagement from her mom...or that she was being untruthful that she and the baby had tentative plans to go out to eat with PF on Thanksgiving. I truly believe she thought she was engaged.
Why assume KB was being dishonest when we know PF is a liar. I'm sure he was completely dishonest about his intentions with KB, just like I'm sure he lied to pretty much anyone else with whom he came into contact.
IMHO he has a cluster B personality disorder, specifically NPD. Cluster B folks lie the way normal people breath. It's in their nature.
So again, there's nothing to suggest KB was constantly being dishonest about their relationship, but everything to suggest PF was, IMO.
Spot on. I'm with you. I think PF told KK and other mutual friends who didn't know KB that they'd broken up, and I think he might have told CB that when she called him, but I think KB was in the dark. MOO

But am I the only one who is beginning to think that "Idaho trace" might have been an intentional red herring, and while we all are counting the hours to get to ID from CO, someone, way more implicated, might have taken off in a totally opposite direction?

Replying to a previous thread/post, pasted above, that I can’t truly quote.

It’s my own personal opinion is that another person took some things in a completely different direction — the phone went to Idaho, KB went someplace else.

They also don’t seem to be the brightest bulbs in the box because I think they felt nothing would happen to them without a body. And I don’t think they realized how how deeply LE would look into their relationships and backgrounds.

I’m still leaning towards a possible pregnancy for one of the women (less likely KB if reports their relationship was nonexistent are true). I suppose time will tell if the other is in that condition, although we wouldn’t have proof of a father (or know of a termination).

MOO

Now that he has been served with the civil lawsuit in federal court - I'm guessing he gets a public defender attorney appointed for this as well? I hope through Discovery CB gets information that will insure she is awarded permanent custody and perhaps the location of KB? IMO and hopeful - but I was hoping for a Friday arrest and that did not happen.
No, PF will have to hire a private attorney for the civil case.
MOO

I think that CO would have been too dangerous in case the baby ended up at the scene as well. I keep going back to the search of the house and what they took out of the house and I can't think of any reason except for blood splatter, etc. Also the timing re the announcement that they felt strongly she was dead was tied to the search of her house. We will see what happens..

<modsnip: quoted post was removed re sleuthing non POI/suspect>

Yikes! CO in the first quote above is carbon monoxide, not Colorado! Context matters, y'all. This case is full of people with similar initials, and other acronyms, and that's without even getting into the contradictory MSM reporting. I encourage us all to pay high attention to details, and spelling out assumptions, before hitting post, to avoid adding to the confusion.

My mantra: What Would Sherlock Holmes Do? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That would not change the fact that she believed that she was engaged. She may have suspected that he was too close to another woman, but that doesn't mean that she was aware of the fact that he intended to murder rather than marry her. Isn't the wife/girlfriend the last to know when the husband/boyfriend strays?
In my opinion the woman suspects the husband/boyfriend has strayed long before the husband admits to it or he is caught. Jmo

Did rodeo queen help Colorado fiance' cover up Kelsey Berreth's murder?

“A 32-year-old nurse from Idaho is under investigation for her connection with accused Colorado killer Patrick Frazee, who she reportedly met at a rodeo. The family of Kelsey Berreth, who Frazee allegedly murdered on Thanksgiving Day, is now suing her fiance' for her wrongful death. Nancy Grace looks at the latest revelations in the case with a panel of experts, including private investigator Vincent Hill, juvenile judge & lawyer Ashley Willcott, psychologist Caryn Stark, RadarOnline.com reporter Alexis Tereszcuk, CrimeOnline.com reporter, Ellen Killoran, and Crime Stories' Alan Duke.”

ITA, that PF said they were broken up at his convenience. News here just had a blurb on the National Western Stock Show that takes place in the month of January every year. PF could say "we're broken up" so he could cheat at that event last year though they really weren't. Not a lot differen't than CW telling NK divorce was almost final.
PF changes the story and players depending on who he is talking to and his needs (picture he needs to paint) at the moment.

Spot on. I'm with you. I think PF told KK and other mutual friends who didn't know KB that they'd broken up, and I think he might have told CB that when she called him, but I think KB was in the dark. MOO
That makes so much sense. He tells some people back in Jan that he and KB have broken up. Now he can pursue other women, his family wouldn't have known because KB had her own place.
He tells others, after Kelsey is gone, that they had broken up long ago. Then he can explain away why he didn't report her missing and take out any motive he would have had for killing her.
He tells her family that they broke up on Thanksgiving so he can explain why she left without calling or notifying them. (that's if we believe PF told CB they had broken up when she called him)
All of the relational things were to make sure no one would look at him and remove any motive he would have for killing her. Custody isn't an issue if you're already broken up and making it work. Another woman isn't an issue if you've already broken up. And not reporting her missing isn't an issue if you've been estranged and living different lives for almost a year, or if you've just broken up and emotions are running high. Trouble is, he should have stuck to one theory and one story. He couldn't fly the story that they'd broken up in January to the B family, because they knew better, CB had been there.

I think he surprised her if the neighbor is right about his truck blocking her in. She was supposedly going to his house. Why would he come to her house and block her cars in? I don’t think she expected him. He and poss someone else came, killed her and took the baby. No one would be looking for her. They could have come back later for the cleanup. JMO

Quite possible. :(

But am I the only one who is beginning to think that "Idaho trace" might have been an intentional red herring, and while we all are counting the hours to get to ID from CO, someone, way more implicated, might have taken off in a totally opposite direction?

Replying to a previous thread/post, pasted above, that I can’t truly quote.

It’s my own personal opinion is that another person took some things in a completely different direction — the phone went to Idaho, KB went someplace else.

They also don’t seem to be the brightest bulbs in the box because I think they felt nothing would happen to them without a body. And I don’t think they realized how how deeply LE would look into their relationships and backgrounds.

I’m still leaning towards a possible pregnancy for one of the women (less likely KB if reports their relationship was nonexistent are true). I suppose time will tell if the other is in that condition, although we wouldn’t have proof of a father (or know of a termination).

MOO
There would be no reason for Kelsey’s body to have traveled in a completely opposite direction, all that matters is that she can’t be found.

What difference does it make where her body is?

In PF’s mind, no body, no murder charges.

I think it’s probable that he killed Kelsey himself, because no one was willing to do it for him.

If no one is willing to kill for you, then it’s likely that no one is willing to dump a body for you.

People are talking here, and I can’t imagine that if someone else knew where her body is, she wouldn’t have been found by now.

PF is probably the only one that knows, and as long as her body remains undiscovered, he can still claim ignorance.

It won’t work though.

If PF "got her" from behind, why would he need an object other than his arms and hands? PF was a foot taller than KB. CW didn't need a club to murder his wife and children. I do not believe PF planned a murder for months and then was stupid enough to leave the murder weapon at KB's house. JMO

Ita. The man can take down a steer that weighs much more than KB reportedly weighed. 750 sq ft offers little room to hide things, imo.

IF PF was at SafeWay & a person already in KBs house upon her return, I think PF drove in, parked sideways & went in to get the baby. IMO, his truck door closest to her vehicles would be more concealed, if his passenger door was closest to her cars, he would have a bit of a shield walking between her vehicles to his truck, if he needed to load things or IF another person needed a ride. As in a person that may have been dropped off at the condo, previously. Jmo
Since PF allegedly solicited the murder, is it not possible he had someone positioned in the house to at least restrain KB? Catch her off guard?
Is it possible a solicited person actually murdered KB? PF would still face the same murder charge, correct?
Is it possible another person has been arrested but not charged with murder & we know nothing about the person?
I go back to the secrecy (IMO) of the SafeWay video. IMO, their lot is fully monitored. I would GUESS their insurance company mandates corporate to do so. I THINK “someone” was in the lot & at the onset of the investigation police questioned “someone” to establish his truthfulness or not, with a simple question:
“were you at SafeWay around noon on T-day” & the person lied, immediately bringing himself under suspicion.
Moo

I think the kidnapping is in regards to KB. I think the child's last name is "B". I would think this means he was not on the birth certificate. We have not formally be told he was formally listed as the father. I would gather he was not. If not formal custody agreement and no birth certificate listing. No rights legally what so ever legally. She was allowing him access... it would be kidnapping but I think this is about KB.

If he did not have legal access I can’t see LE leaving the baby in his care until 12/21. And I am not sure not being listed on birth certificate means no standing, in CO, or that he wasn’t listed. Why wouldn't she list him? Clearly she saw him as the baby’s father. Jmo

Here's a tip that may of may not help, lol. When posting about KK and other people we are not supposed to be sleuthing I find it is helpful to first find and post the MSM article where something was stated. In general, we are allowed to talk about anything published by the media. If it's a detail not in MSM but easy to find out we might know it from our own research but we are not supposed to talk about it here. In this case it's a bit wild and crazy because there is so much bad media reporting. It's hard to know what is correct info. But in most cases sticking with what is in the MSM and using initials of the people named in MSM won't get you in trouble. ;)

On the subject of that Gooding, Idaho ping, I am leaving open the possibility that someone who lives in Gooding is the person who actually disposed of the phone. It may end up that KK is only a witness who knows who got rid of the phone. Either that or someone tried to set up someone in Gooding, Idaho and THAT person is now cooperating and will be a witness against the ones who tried to set them up. Either way, someone is probably talking to LE. And that is as specific as I'm going to get on my speculation on that. MOO. :D
Thank you so much for that! And, I see where you are going with your thoughts. I had not considered that angle at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18