CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember when the neighbours said that happened but that could have been during clean up. Or not and he wasn't waiting at home for her.. Hurry up Feb 19...

The neighbor saw PF's truck parked perpendicular to KB's two vehicles on Nov 22 (Thanskgiving day) sometime between 12:30 and 1 PM. We know KB left Safeway at 12:27 PM. We don't know the exact time PF arrived at KB's but it stands to reason it was not long after she got back from Safeway. JMO.

That is quite a range: from $21,153 (part timers) to $200,000 (farriers who work on race horses and show horses). In between that is $40,000 for farriers who work mainly on pleasure horses. Am I correct in assuming you think he is on the higher end close to $200,000? Can I ask why you think that he would be?

I would put PF in the lower range in my opinion based on the clients I have seen speak to the press about him. He works on the donkeys for the 2 Mile High Club in Cripple Creek which is a non-profit group and may not pay as high as other clients. We're not allowed to sleuth the individuals who spoke and said PF did farrier work for them but my impression from their interviews only is they are neighbors or former neighbors and more in the "owns one or two pleasure horses" category than the "wealthy hobby horse in show/race track" category. And that link also assumes salary for a "good farrier". We don't know that PF was a good farrier-- we only know some said they were not happy with his treatment of their animals and one said she stopped hiring him. That kind of reputation, if true, would be bad for PF's business prospects. PF might have earned more income from his dog breeding, cattle sales and rodeo competing. But it's really anyone's guess how much he made annually. MOO.

And, as others on here have speculated, he possibly has unreported income from other sources.

JMVHO.

Many places dont use physical timecards anymore

There are medical time documentation programs that rely on log-ons and log=offs that are much easier to document and measure attendance. The h0spital could provide them easilty by scanned documents to LE so LE would not need to be at the hospital

Exactly. So since LE isn't speaking to the press about the case, how did the reporter get wind that they may be getting KK timecards when he sent that vague tweet? I think LE probably got her timecards a long time ago if they needed them. And I think it was a non-story tweet for the clicks. And I'm frustrated with the shoddy journalism on this case. :mad: MOO.

ETA: And on that note, I think I'm going to call it a night. I fear we won't hear much on this case for a while other than rumors from the press. But I hope that somehow Kelsey will be found soon and returned to her family for a proper memorial. :(

Last edited:
I forgot, you’re the perfect person to ask.

Hypothetically, say that PF did some painting in Kelsey’s house, do you think it would still leave a detectable odor after 10 (ish) days?
No 10 days I doubt it. Especially if you’re not thinking about it. Also depends if the windows were closed or if it was stuffy or if the sun beat down on it through a skylight then it might smell more. If you were specifically thinking about or looking for new paint then I bet you’d for sure be able to tell. I have sensitive clients (ugh) that I’ve seen run fans in the room for weeks after I paint!

And, would it not stick out like a sore thumb? Say one wall was painted?
I just don’t think any painting occurred. It’s such a messy, time consuming job. IMO
Oh I can bust out a room in a couple hours with a bucket and brush and ladder, no tape or drop cloth or anything. Maybe they used shoe polish lol

Agree 100%. He watched her child most of the time. If you get suspicious you never trust the person with your child. KB did.
I think his mom mainly watched the child and he pacified his mom by bringing the baby into her life. I think he wanted the baby for his mom, giving him all the freedom in the world. His mom was the one fighting for custody. I think he needed to please mommy. MOO

I think his mom mainly watched the child and he pacified his mom by bringing the baby into her life. I think he wanted the baby for his mom, giving him all the freedom in the world. His mom was the one fighting for custody. I think he needed to please mommy. MOO

I totally agree. He wanted Mommy's continued financial support and he likely expected to inherit the farm at some point. So he wanted to stay in Mom's good graces. And an adorable little grandbaby is the perfect answer.

I think that KB might have begun discussing her future plans. She may have wanted the baby to spend some time in preschool after potty training. And she may have even discussed wanting to move closer to her job at some point.

I believe that these kinds of discussions were really bothering PF because he needed to keep his Mom happy.

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

you can click back and watch the 10:00pm news. They talk about KK. Sonic confirms they have CC receipts/footage that place KK in woodland park on Nov 22nd. They also talk about her nursing license and how she got in some nursing trouble in the state of Colorado.

Not sure if this has been talked about in the thread, my bad if it has.

Edit: sorry i rewatched it says nov 24th, not 22nd.

I still have seen nothing in print about Sonic, and I have seen nothing about her having problems with her nursing license. Has anybody else seen such a thing, or was this bad misleading reporting? Did anybody ever find a YouTube or something that can be seen as I am not finding it still.

There has been so much poor reporting on this case, so I was wondering if it was misinformation by the media again?

Does the language in the civvie has any bearing on the criminal case. @riolove77 can maybe answer. Is it normal that it reads “.......murder and/or collaboration to murder”.
Anyway, it got me thinking.....did someone else do the dirty work. Then P arrives, grabs the kid, drops her off to Ma F, slips back out to do “chores”, meets up with his friends & plan disposal/clean up.
I’m considering, if a third party (male friend) is involved, was he supposed to take a vehicle but changed his mind?
It makes no sense to wish to convince the world she ran away without her car.
Parking perpendicular, imo, would make it easy for someone to get in the truck w/o being seen so easily. One could kinda hide between her vehicles. Jmo
And we have the quote from PF’s friend saying PF feels railroaded that cops are only focusing on him. To me that implies ‘there’s other involvement here, go get them.’
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-news-patrick-frazee-felt-railroaded-20190103-story.html?outputType=amp

I agree. And I don't mean to pick on anyone in particular but why are so many assuming PF would have to surprise KB by hiding in her house (or nearby) or go to great lengths to have someone call him and tell him when she was on her way back from the grocery store that is only a couple miles away? She told her mom she was planning to have dinner with her fiance and her daughter. Do some think those plans were a lie on KB's part? If those were the plans in KB's mind, all PF had to do was show up to her house just after she got back from the store and offer to entertain baby K while Kelsey got ready for their date. KB might have even texted him herself to tell him when she was on her way back from Safeway. PF could have put the baby into her car seat in another room. Then he could have attacked KB while she was in the bathroom getting ready. But no matter how he did it, she likely would not be on her guard around him. Her mom said in an interview that when she saw KB in October there were no signs she was afraid of him. MOO
Does it make sense, if he was already at KB's home (with her knowledge of course) and she used HIS red truck for her shopping trip?

Does it make sense, if he was already at KB's home (with her knowledge of course) and she used HIS red truck for her shopping trip?

Why would she take the baby to the store in his truck and leave him in her house alone? If my fiance came over early and I needed to go for a quick trip to the store I would ask him to watch baby or we would all go together. And if he drove her to the store there would be no need for KB to carry the baby in the heavy car seat into the store. PF could have waited outside with the baby. Stores were closing early that day for Thanksgiving so she would want to be in and out as quickly as possible. JMO.

I think it was originally, I saw photos of the news cast but it has disappeared and as such I think they took it down because they didn't have all of the sources properly verified and the footage they used may not have been the right footage.
I agree with you and how can the media keep getting these things so wrong? I mean it's their job.

Why would she take the baby to the store in his truck and leave him in her house alone? If my fiance came over early and I needed to go for a quick trip to the store I would ask him to watch baby or we would all go together. And if he drove her to the store there would be no need for KB to carry the baby in the heavy car seat into the store. PF could have waited outside with the baby. Stores were closing early that day for Thanksgiving so she would want to be in and out as quickly as possible. JMO.

That's one thing I always found odd about his version of the story too. If he was coming over at 12:30 or so to pick up the baby, why would she run to the store immediately before, with her baby? Why not wait until he picked her up and then she could go on her own, no kid in tow.

I still have seen nothing in print about Sonic, and I have seen nothing about her having problems with her nursing license. Has anybody else seen such a thing, or was this bad misleading reporting? Did anybody ever find a YouTube or something that can be seen as I am not finding it still.

There has been so much poor reporting on this case, so I was wondering if it was misinformation by the media again?

I still have not seen it either. Turns out there is another nurse with the same first and last name who lives in CO and always has/still does. They have different middle names however. And apparently the news briefly showed the outside of the wrong KL's CO house. The news really screwed up reporting on the wrong KL. It's anyone's guess on the credibility of the Sonic info at this point. That also has not shown up in any other news sources since that one live broadcast.
MOO.

ETA: See Sandy's post here: Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Last edited:
I would take his truck, if the car had blocked my own car(s) and I would take the baby with me, if perhaps I had asked him before to fix something in my home.

I think he surprised her if the neighbor is right about his truck blocking her in. She was supposedly going to his house. Why would he come to her house and block her cars in? I don’t think she expected him. He and poss someone else came, killed her and took the baby. No one would be looking for her. They could have come back later for the cleanup. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32