CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he surprised her if the neighbor is right about his truck blocking her in. She was supposedly going to his house. Why would he come to her house and block her cars in? I don’t think she expected him. He and poss someone else came, killed her and took the baby. No one would be looking for her. They could have come back later for the cleanup. JMO

I thought she told her mom she was expecting him...or would be with him that day. Anyway the neighbor did not day he had never seen it parked that way before. Jmo

She is his baby as well...not robbery or kidnapping really. Anyway how could LE possibly know that so as to charge robbery? Some items must have been taken, i.e her phone being most obvious.
BBM
I get that baby K is his child as well, but if he forcibly takes her from the mother that could still be parental abduction, see Amber Alerts all the time about that.

ETA: Delete post within a post

Parking perpendicular, imo, would make it easy for someone to get in the truck w/o being seen so easily. One could kinda hide between her vehicles. Jmo

RSBM
I wonder in which direction his truck was facing. And whether that was the same direction in which it was usually parked. (ie. was the driver’s door next to her cars, so he wouldn’t need to walk round/into the road).

I don’t believe PF was trolling faith based dating sites. If he wanted a date, he only had to go to a rodeo. Moo

RSBM

Unless the ease of picking up dates at rodeos started to bore him. Maybe he actually got a thrill from manipulating women and getting what he could from them (sexually, emotionally, financially). Then perhaps hooking a nice, religious girl from a solid background provided the thrill of the chase that was missing from rodeos.

I would take his truck, if the car had blocked my own car(s) and I would take the baby with me, if perhaps I had asked him before to fix something in my home.

I believe the car seat/carrier that PF used in his truck is different from the one KB was seen carrying into Safeway. You can compare the images of the cars seats in a post I made previously:
CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2
KB entered the store at 12:05 and left the store at 12:27. PF's truck was seen at her home sometime between 12:30 and 1 PM (note we don't know exact time he arrived nor when he left her house). It is logical to conclude PF arrived in his truck not long after KB returned home from the store. MOO.

RSBM

Unless the ease of picking up dates at rodeos started to bore him. Maybe he actually got a thrill from manipulating women and getting what he could from them (sexually, emotionally, financially). Then perhaps hooking a nice, religious girl from a solid background provided the thrill of the chase that was missing from rodeos.

I think he may have wanted a baby. But he didn't want a baby with a rodeo queen. He wanted a 'good' Christian non-trouble maker, to have a child with. I don't think he ever planned to marry her.

what is the evidence he had more than 50% custody? I thought it was 50/50?
It is my understanding he watched baby K on weekdays, and she, on weekends. I am not commenting on the custody part. Simply, if you think your SO, or ex, harbors any bad plans towards you, you would not leave the child with him. So I think KB had no clue, honestly.

I think that would have been a kidnapping charge vs robbery IMO
Maybe, it would be kidnapping/abduction, if (after winding it from her arms or similar) he had taken the baby out of the home without a right to do so. But he as the father had the right to take baby K with him. Idk. In any case, that what he wanted to rob of KB threatening her, must have been very important (not a purse or a cellphone IMO), so that she defended it with all her power until maybe an accidental death could happen (IF it happened).

I believe the car seat/carrier that PF used in his truck is different from the one KB was seen carrying into Safeway. You can compare the images of the cars seats in a post I made previously:
CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2
KB entered the store at 12:05 and left the store at 12:27. PF's truck was seen at her home sometime between 12:30 and 1 PM (note we don't know exact time he arrived nor when he left her house). It is logical to conclude PF arrived in his truck not long after KB returned home from the store. MOO.
I only see her car seat. Where is his?

Maybe, it would be kidnapping/abduction, if (after winding it from her arms or similar) he had taken the baby out of the home without a right to do so. But he as the father had the right to take baby K with him. Idk. In any case, that what he wanted to rob of KB threatening her, must have been very important (not a purse or a cellphone IMO), so that she defended it with all her power until maybe an accidental death could happen (IF it happened).
Imo, KB would be the kidnap victim.
She may have been mortally wounded in her home but could have
been forcefully taken away.

what is the evidence he had more than 50% custody? I thought it was 50/50?
As far as we know, neither one had established custody, so there was no court order. Both would have equal rights to the child and visitation arrangements would be worked out between them. He could not force her to give him the child, but at the same time she could not prevent him from taking the child if he wanted to. Imo

This is for prior posting... Just fyi on the sensitivity meter when discussing possible manner of death..., our comments come up on general search engines. Something to think about in consideration of the victim's family before the details of KB' death are released...

As far as we know, neither one had established custody, so there was no court order. Both would have equal rights to the child and visitation arrangements would be worked out between them. He could not force her to give him the child, but at the same time she could not prevent him from taking the child if he wanted to. Imo

This goes back to the birth certificate which we do not know... I keep seeing the her last name as B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32