CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the good thing about Protective Custody is that LE still has them under their control and surveillance, but the POI still has a phone, e-mail, etc. and could possibly mess up or LE may find the other person trying to contact them.
Hopefully they (if there were several participants) were not very organized
I think the fact that PF's lawyer asked for a continuance of a month to have time to respond indicates there is considerable evidence. I also wonder if he was surprised by it. Could one wonder about how much PF is working with his attorney?

What I wonder is how that lawyer reads that... and isn't supposed to ask him/want to know if he did it.

The amount of time that has elapsed at this point really leads me to believe only PF is involved in the day-of actions of the crime. There is just no way another principle to the murder has yet to be arrested.

We have solicitees talking and we have KK, who, if reports are accurate, can expect an accessory charge.

PF knows where she is. If any one of these people did, her location would’ve been revealed by now. Perhaps they’re narrowing down through the witnesses and their conversations with PF.

In such a remote rural area, if someone disposed of a body in the dark, it might difficult to find the exact spot.
Remember the Linda Sobek* case? The photographer that murdered her was even flown over the desert, iirc.

*Sorry if I misspelled her name.

Hopefully they (if there were several participants) were not very organized

What I wonder is how that lawyer reads that... and isn't supposed to ask him/want to know if he did it.

Lol, I don’t think his attorney wants to know if he killed KB. I think the attorney is interested in the evidence, not a confession. If PF confesses to him, his lawyer can’t tell the court “my client is innocent”. Moo ianal

I think the fact that PF's lawyer asked for a continuance of a month to have time to respond indicates there is considerable evidence. I also wonder if he was surprised by it. Could one wonder about how much PF is working with his attorney?

JMO
I agree there is considerable more evidence gathered that we are not aware of.

Thinking back to that very large hole they dug in his front yard and other searches they must have done on his property.

This may be wishful thinking but wondering now if LE maybe already found a burn pit with whatever remains were left where he may have burned the body in an open fire pit.
Maybe they have sent some burned up remains off to be forensically analyzed and the search at KB's home was just to prove that in fact she was harmed there because of some blood splatter or blood staining they found that was attempted to be covered up by PF.

If LE was working with someone that was already telling everything they knew about the crime then maybe they did find a burned out fire pit that was covered up with dirt. I wouldnt expect a smart perp to have a barn fire in his front yard but we have to remember who we are dealing with here. :)

I feel LE has a pretty solid case against him already and Im beginning to wonder what evidence they may already have that we are not aware of, up to and including maybe some burned up remains.

Nothing other than a neighbor saying that he was there frequently and for overnights I believe.
I don't think he said he was there for overnights, but he assumed he lived there because he had often seen his truck there. So we don't know if he actually spent the night or if he just saw his truck there daily when he came to drop off or pick up or visit with the child. Imo

Last edited:
Did a Nurse Help Suspect Patrick Frazee Get Rid of Kelsey Berreth’s Cellphone?

“Did an Idaho nurse help dispose of a cellphone belonging to missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth? Krystal Lee of Twin Falls, Idaho, is reportedly being investigated in connection with Berreth's disappearance. Though authorities strongly believe she is dead, her body has not yet been found. Berreth's fiance, Patrick Frazee, is charged in her murder. Lee lives about 30 minutes from where the mother's cellphone last pinged, three days after she was last seen.”

Video at link

Lol, I don’t think his attorney wants to know if he killed KB. I think the attorney is interested in the evidence, not a confession. If PF confesses to him, his lawyer can’t tell the court “my client is innocent”. Moo ianal

Yes I realize :) Several threads back there was discussion between the verified attorneys whether or not attorneys ask or want to know. I was referring to that in my thoughts after PF attorney read what was really up. My apologies for not being clear. After all there must have been a reason that his original attorney did not stick around when poop hit the ol fan ;)

Exactly, so why keep paying rent when they could build equity, and then pull income?

Even if she lived in a tent, she deserved to LIVE.
Moo, the size of her condo indicate to me she did not plan for another person to live with her on a permanent basis.
Especially a cowboy with a closet full of boots, jeans, hats, outerwear, memorabilia, etc.
again, moo

I don’t think we know anything from PF’s personal medical history. We have no idea whether he has even been evaluated by a professional before, much less been diagnosed with a specific disorder. I think people are forming their own judgments based on what they understand narcissism’s traits to be, and comparing those to what they know about PF. I’m just interested in the thought process among our members that has led to that conclusion.

I think the world has many narcissists of varying degree but even if PF is diagnosed, it still boils down to domestic violence is a choice not an inevitability. I believe he was quite charming to KB and her family initially.

Even the worst narcissist is capable of controlling his actions and temper. PF strikes me more as a lazy gold digger who didn't want to pay child support so he killed his child's mother. JMO

I don't think he said he was there for overnights, but he assumed he was because he had often seen his truck there. So we don't know if he actually spent the night or if he just saw his truck there daily when he came to drop off or pick up or visit with the child. Imo

Agree. I could go to my mail box right now & three people could see me. If I went missing, I bet all 3 would report seeing me at different times & dressed differently, none accurate. IMO, people do not pay attention, there’s too many distractions, these days.
IMO, you can’t take the country out of a rancher/cowboy.
Also, imo, PF would have been bored to death sitting in any condo for any amount of time.

JMO
I agree there is considerable more evidence gathered that we are not aware of.

Thinking back to that very large hole they dug in his front yard and other searches they must have done on his property.

This may be wishful thinking but wondering now if LE maybe already found a burn pit with whatever remains were left where he may have burned the body in an open fire pit.
Maybe they have sent some burned up remains off to be forensically analyzed and the search at KB's home was just to prove that in fact she was harmed there because of some blood splatter or blood staining they found that was attempted to be covered up by PF.

If LE was working with someone that was already telling everything they knew about the crime then maybe they did find a burned out fire pit that was covered up with dirt. I wouldnt expect a smart perp to have a barn fire in his front yard but we have to remember who we are dealing with here. :)

I feel LE has a pretty solid case against him already and Im beginning to wonder what evidence they may already have that we are not aware of, up to and including maybe some burned up remains.

I totally agree, although makes me wonder why they DUG on his property at first. What did they hope to find in digging? Not ashes I'm sure.

I think that's what she did. She did not live there very long before she bought the home. Or maybe that was your point. Can't remember OP.

She may have been in a rent to own contract or something, then needed to fulfill the purchase obligation or move. Jmo

I’ve been wondering too. I was thinking come PF’s next court appearance, will we notice any change in him, now that he’s aware of what LE has against him, or reason for arrest warrant.

You are so right. I don't know how anybody does it without one. They must be two very patient, understanding and generous people to be able to do it. Even then it's hard. I have a friend who is a cop. The father of her child is also a cop. He came to her house to pick up the child in the middle of a family gathering at her house. She didn't want him to take her. He did, and it got very ugly. They called the cops, and they arrived just as her dad was getting ready to hit the guy with his cane to prevent him from taking the baby. He was a cop too. The (other) cops arrested him and took HIM to jail. It was a horrible, emotional experience for everybody there. But I'm sure there are worse stories than that. Imo
It would behoove every unmarried mother to learn her state's custody laws in order to protect herself and her child from such an incident. JMO

Yes I realize :) Several threads back there was discussion between the verified attorneys whether or not attorneys ask or want to know. I was referring to that in my thoughts after PF attorney read what was really up. My apologies for not being clear. After all there must have been a reason that his original attorney did not stick around when poop hit the ol fan ;)
I think the original attorney was replaced because of cost. PF simply could not afford a private attorney to defend him when a public defender is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrelracer99