CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little doubtful it's KB, only because why drive so far to barely even leave the paved road?

That abandoned building looks like it's maybe a 'flophouse" or something? Drug house? (Boy, I'm getting old when I can't get the lingo right!)

I hope not!

I'm a little doubtful it's KB, only because why drive so far to barely even leave the paved road?

That abandoned building looks like it's maybe a 'flophouse" or something? Drug house? (Boy, I'm getting old when I can't get the lingo right!)
It’s almost certainly not her.

Twitter would be blowing up right now if there was the slightest chance that it was Kelsey.

I’ve been wondering too. I was thinking come PF’s next court appearance, will we notice any change in him, now that he’s aware of what LE has against him, or reason for arrest warrant.
I think reality is hitting him. At the last hearing, he did not seem as arrogant. He seemed sadder. Not for Kelsey but for himself. Prison will be harder for him than for most people. His whole life has been outdoors. He has led a life that has been largely unstructured, just doing what he wants when he wants. He will feel like a caged animal. It would not surprise me if he were to commit suicide if he is convicted.

Or it was what she could afford.

The house is perfectly fine in size for a couple with one child.

I think they were still seeing each other but maybe it was off and on/rough. I think PF stayed w his Mom Bc he took care of the animals and it would be a pain to wake up so early so far from his moms to leave KB’s house to take care of the animals and farm everyday.

Jmo!

Also, with her commute to work during the week. She would have to leave pretty early and get home fairly late. So, maybe he was there a few nights per week with their baby so they could be together rather than just on the weekends. I remember the neighbor said his truck was there often and he/she thought he lived there.

Does the F family call their home a “ranchette”? Or is this a WS dig at what is a small ranch/large farm? I am not familiar but it sounds snide to me?

Also...had not heard that his father died a few months back. That often has a huge impact on people, not always in a healthy way. I have known adults who fell apart completely...my parents died six months apart and that about did me in, though not murderously so. But life altering to be sure and in my case, caused to kind of tip me into a sort of depression/isolation that it took years to emerge from.

The term “snap” can mean many things so should clarify I didn’t mean all of a sudden PF would become “crazy.” I meant it more like there were significant underlying issues already. Perhaps, the shift in family dynamics (with his father gone) might have given PF the boundaryless “freedom” to do as he saw fit.

I obviously have no idea about PF’s family dynamics, so can only comment on what often happens when a parent dies and you’re an adult. “****, I’m next.” Or “It’s up to me now to take care of XYZ.”

Some people, maybe PF, don’t have much resourcefulness when it comes to problem solving. Thus, extreme measures, like murdering those who don’t fit into the picture.
MOO
that, and the fact that maybe baby K or even KB were in the father's will and PF felt the need to change, so to speak, the eventual outcome of that playing out. just my opinion of a potential possibility.

Many, many threads ago, I asked whose truck he was driving that day when pulling the trailer? Other members have asked recently and I haven't seen an answer yet, although I may have missed it. His red truck was taken by LE, and he was in that greenish/blue truck the day he was apprehended. The truck at the dump pulling the trailer was white. Did he have three trucks?

I wondered that as well. But I did notice early on with the drone footage that his horse trailer was much larger than his red Toyota could pull. So, the most recent drone footage does show from ricky, sorry can't remember your full user name, on his property there is a white Ford full sized truck with a flat bed trailer (water tank on it). And I think I had read in one of the MSM articles regarding the day at the dump, he was driving a white truck. So, yes I believe you are correct. He has his red Toyota. But do we know he actually owns the other vehicles? Could be in his mom's name as well as the other vehicles. We don't really know. It seems LE was only focused on taking the red Toyota.

There is a lot of overlap between sociopaths/psychopaths and narcissists. Much depends on what triggered them and what motivates them to step over into the dark side. There is callous manipulation, extreme self-centeredneas, exploitation, and lack of empathy.

Psychopaths: more likely to hurt others for specific purpose (eg get rid of witness). Narcissists: more likely to hurt others when their ego has been hurt (eg in response to “losing face”).

I can see PF fit into both. Alternatively, he might have lived fairly “normal life” until Sept 2018, when he might also have sufferered significant psych issue (like something happened which made him snap). It was in Sept when it was reported he first started soliciting for murder.

Also, personality disorder by default is “pervasive” and long term. It isn’t a sudden change in personality at age 30 or so.

Should maybe mention I’m a PhD clinical psychologist. Not that it makes me qualified to dx PF since he isn’t my client (in which case I’d have zero time to be on WS and speculate and discuss with other fellow WSs)!! I’d feel I was missing out big time:)

Thank you for your insight!!

I’m always fascinated by what makes someone tick.

Or it was what she could afford.

The house is perfectly fine in size for a couple with one child.

I think they were still seeing each other but maybe it was off and on/rough. I think PF stayed w his Mom Bc he took care of the animals and it would be a pain to wake up so early so far from his moms to leave KB’s house to take care of the animals and farm everyday.

Jmo!

Bedroom for parents, bedroom for baby. How is this not big enough for a young couple? Why do people think she bought it because the relationship was poor?

Does the F family call their home a “ranchette”? Or is this a WS dig at what is a small ranch/large farm? I am not familiar but it sounds snide to me?

Also...had not heard that his father died a few months back. That often has a huge impact on people, not always in a healthy way. I have known adults who fell apart completely...my parents died six months apart and that about did me in, though not murderously so. But life altering to be sure and in my case, caused to kind of tip me into a sort of depression/isolation that it took years to emerge from.
I don't know if the family calls it a ranchette, but it is the proper term for a small ranch.

ranchette
noun
ranch·ette | \ˌranˈchet\
plural -s
Definition of ranchette

: a small ranch

Definition of RANCHETTE

I don't know if the family calls it a ranchette, but it is the proper term for a small ranch.

ranchette
noun
ranch·ette | \ˌranˈchet\
plural -s
Definition of ranchette

: a small ranch

Definition of RANCHETTE
Haaaa thanks Pommy, I was totally just using it as a dig.

I had no idea it was a real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member