CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFF of KK would SURELY know a lot more about the relationship of KK and PF.

If KK confided a solicitation of murder, wouldn’t the BFF have known the context of their relationship - hookups vs love interests vs co-workers?

It's just possible that there isn't that kind of relationship between KK and PF and hence why the BFF didn't know who he was, if she didn't know.

How could they have stepped in? In what way were they complacent? They did not even have a name, let alone the details. Imo

Yeah, they probably have to listen to people vent all sorts of horrible stuff about spouses, family members, employers. Stuff that is awful but has about 0% chance of ever being fulfilled.

I’m sure an ex of mine has vented to someone about how much he hates my guts and would love to get rid of me, but I’ve never received a specific warning out of the blue

How do you seriously know what to do or what to believe when a person, not involved, tells you a story her BFF has told her?

The story involved another person far away. Was the BFF and boyfriend having an argument, had they been drinking, what was the atmosphere when this exchange took place? What type person was he?

There are too many unknowns to place blame on this couple for not reporting it, IMO. They told their employee to have her BFF come in to discuss it.

How can anyone report a story that is hundred miles away, the lawyer may not have known where the parties lived for that matter. Without talking to the person claiming her boyfriend solicited her for murder, anyone is taking a huge step in calling LE. A lawyer knows what is needed to report such a story,
Except the employee...of a law firm..to lawyer employers...was not reporting a possible traffic ticket or petty left, but rather a possible murder plot.

I agree with your point, but to me the serious nature of the issue should ( again to me) warrant greater alarm than just your average inquiry.

Last edited:
Then throw in the monkey wrench of a man soliciting a woman to be the hired killer of another woman. Rarer still.
Locally they had the "Fatal Attraction" Killer, Jennifer Reali, that killed Diane Hood, her lover, Brian Hood's, wife. He convinced Jennifer to do the deed and he said it was "God's will" so they could be together. She was convicted of murder and served about 25 years before being paroled after being diagnosed with terminal cancer. She died a few months after being paroled. Brian is in jail here in CO. His famous words always posted were "If you love me... you can do this..." However I don't think this to be the case with PF/KB. I think it was PF that did the deed. MOO

Last edited:
How could they have stepped in? In what way were they complacent? They did not even have a name, let alone the details. Imo
If the relationship between KK and the employee were truly BFF I sincerely believe that employee had some knowledge about PF- IMO I sure wish we had the friend list for PF before his SM was shut down

Yes, and from what I read, I thought that KK did not tell her friend PF's name. So how could she, or the employers, go to police with this information? It's not like you can call LE and say, "my friend told me that some guy asked her to kill his wife. I don't know if she was serious, but maybe you should look into it." They may have worked it out after the murder, but even then they couldn't be sure. Imo
Yes ,except that murder is kind of a time sensitive issue. They could have followed up at least once for a little more clarification,,if for no other reason than to check and make sure their employee was ok.

SO EDIT: Apparently the employer did check with the employee again.

Last edited:
These people heard second hand information from an employee.

This employee was later told by KK, not to worry about it.

They asked for KK to communicate with them, but she never did.

It is only in retrospect that they realize that it’s possible they could have done something, but I can’t fault them for how they played this, based on what they knew at the time.

As soon as they thought they had information to share, they did the right thing.

The employee had no issue recently jumping into the snake pit on KK’s behalf, IMO. I really think this is going to be much more complex than things seem

BFF of KK would SURELY know a lot more about the relationship of KK and PF.

If KK confided a solicitation of murder, wouldn’t the BFF have known the context of their relationship - hookups vs love interests vs co-workers?

Maybe she understood the relationship was hopeless and there was no real reason to think KK would take his request seriously.

She clearly felt she could confide in her employer, but if KK didn’t talk about him anymore what could BFF do?

What KK's BFF knew was that KK's 'boyfriend' or whatever asked her to kill (or help him kill) his baby momma.

And she knew that KK later told her to "forget about it".

Clearly, this is not the kind of thing you forget. However, in fairness to KK's BFF, she could have interpreted "forget about it" to mean "boyfriend was having a moment and really didn't mean it, I just took it wrong." And then later, when they all connected the dots, she was horrified to discover that he DID mean to actually kill poor KB.

We all want to believe that someone could have prevented this from happening. IMHO, KK could have. But I am not sure that the others had enough information to intervene. MOO

They contacted the FBI when they connected the dots. They did the news interview because their employee was being harassed. At least, that's how I understand it.
MOO

It doesn't make sense that they did it for that reason, because their interview is going to throw more fuel on the fire for both KK and the employee being harassed moo

Now I better understand the quote "it's complicated"!

Yeah, they probably have to listen to people vent all sorts of horrible stuff about spouses, family members, employers. Stuff that is awful but has about 0% chance of ever being fulfilled.

I’m sure an ex of mine has vented to someone about how much he hates my guts and would love to get rid of me, but I’ve never received a specific warning out of the blue

If an employee came to me, visibly upset, and was talking about her good friend...I’d take it as more than venting

The employee had no issue recently jumping into the snake pit on KK’s behalf, IMO. I really think this is going to be much more complex than things seem
It’s going to be complex in the sense that it will take time to learn the involvement of all the people who may have played some role.

Right now, one thing is clear:

PF is where he belongs, and he may have company.

3 people KK's friend,and the couple Kk's friend worked for.
Poor Kelsey, whoever said she was in a pit of vipers was spot on.

The Head Viper was PF.

He is the one who appears to have taken advantage of a nice, honest, smart young woman looking to have a good life and rather than deal with honesty when an unplanned baby came along and the couple became disenchanted with each other, chose an immoral and unfathomable crime.

His real self was the one who had a side piece 700 miles away who he felt was receptive to killing a woman who was an impediment to his plans.

THIS IS WHO HE IS

How do you seriously know what to do or what to believe when a person, not involved, tells you a story her BFF has told her?

The story involved another person far away. Was the BFF and boyfriend having an argument, had they been drinking, what was the atmosphere when this exchange took place? What type person was he?

There are too many unknowns to place blame on this couple for not reporting it, IMO. They told their employee to have her BFF come in to discuss it.

How can anyone report a story that is hundred miles away, the lawyer may not have known where the parties lived for that matter. Without talking to the person claiming her boyfriend solicited her for murder, anyone is taking a huge step in calling LE. A lawyer knows what is needed to report such a story,

I think most lawyers know at least a few local LE folks, especially in such a small community. It wouldn't have been hard for this atty. to pick up the phone, or text, or email someone just to pass along the info. that he was aware of. Depending on how upset his employee was, he may, or may not, have thought it prudent, especially since KK never called or came by to talk to him about it. In hindsight, I bet he wished he had sounded at least a small alarm.

How did people know to harass the friend?

Also has L.e said that KK transported the phone? Link?
LE has indicated one person involved with the phone and investigated. Twins Falls police have an early video that can be searched for on their Facebook page. She had to transport the phone from CO to ID because the ping places the phone there and within 30 minutes of her home. She is the only one named in the investigation of the disposal.

The link to Idaho was initially the cell phone ping. According to Fox News, Kelsey’s phone “reportedly pinged more than 700 miles away in Idaho days after she vanished.” However, the chief said on December 21 that Kelsey’s phone did “turn up in Idaho.”
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/krystal-jean-lee-kenney-idaho/
ABC News reported Wednesday that a 32-year-old nurse from Twin Falls is being investigated for allegedly disposing of the missing woman’s cellphone in Idaho, according to two of the woman’s family members and a law enforcement source.
Reports: Twin Falls nurse suspected of disposing missing Colorado woman's cellphone
"Detectives from the Twin Falls County Sheriff's Office and Twin Falls Police Department worked with the Colorado Bureau of Investigations [CBI] and the FBI to prepare and serve several search warrants as well as processing some items of evidence with the assistance of Twin Falls County and Twin Falls City Evidence Technicians," the police department's statement reads.
Woodland Park police officials have previously said investigators detected a ping from Berreth's cellphone on Nov. 25 near Golding, Idaho, about 40 miles north of Twin Falls.
This is really good on the charges just btw.
https://trwomen.com/id/news-conference-following-patrick-frazee-arraignment-iqXJOpfTbII.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976