CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #28 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal women, no matter how crazy-in-love they were with a man, would immediately come to their senses and call the police upon being asked to kill that man's baby mama. Just thinking about it raises up all the little hairs on the back of my neck. That these two killers found each other is astounding. Truly a match made in hell. MOO

Normal women, no matter how crazy-in-love they were with a man, would immediately come to their senses and call the police upon being asked to kill that man's baby mama. Just thinking about it raises up all the little hairs on the back of my neck. That these two killers found each other is astounding. Truly a match made in hell. MOO

yes like paul bernardo and karla holmolka. How they find each other amazes me. Some sort of murder pherhormone?

I don't think they are making this up. I think it is what their employee (BFF) told them, which is 2nd hand information from KK. Very likely, this information was given to the Rs in December after it was apparent that KB was missing- the Rs probably went back to BFF for more information just before calling the FBI. Or just after. I understand that the October information received by the Rs was limited to just the information of PF having interest in killing KB.

In December (well after the initial information on PF)-

1) Once KK realizes she has a dilemma with LE making an Idaho connection, KK selectively confides in BFF what happened. Information is filtered with KK's slant and bias, presented in a way that doesn't make KK look too bad, and possibly a victim.

2) Then BFF tells the Rs what additional information she has heard regarding KK, presented with her spin and control on the information to make her friend KK look as "good" as possible.

3) The the Rs do an interview to say what they heard, presented with spin and control on the information to avoid making their employee- BFF look bad.

It is very unlikely that what KK confided in with BFF is accurate to what the R's are saying in the interview. Too many translations and self-interests involved.

I don't discount it, but don't buy it either.
But why are they doing these interviews? Money (are they being paid?), sway public opinion on the players?, get ahead of something nasty to come out? It really makes no sense to me that they would be speaking this way and it seems to me, to make KK and BFF appear naive and innocent - JMO.

The poor B family. Having to listen to all this bs. People not taking accountability, making excuses for others, being enablers. At the end of the day an innocent, young mother has lost her life. Her daughter is without a mother. Her family has lost her. Then there is also the collateral damage to all of the other families. Who probably desperately want to believe in the innocence of their loved ones, and their faith and belief will slowly be destroyed and they will be treated like crap within their communities and their schools (for the little ones). What the heck is wrong with people??
Hopefully Berreth family is staying closed to all the rumors etc. just focusing on grieving for their daughter and raising their Grandbaby.

But why are they doing these interviews? Money (are they being paid?), sway public opinion on the players?, get ahead of something nasty to come out? It really makes no sense to me that they would be speaking this way and it seems to me, to make KK and BFF appear naive and innocent - JMO.

Some people like attention. Can't wait to be on tv and having people know they know info. Or maybe they really think they are the voice of reason. If people only knew what we heard poor KK went through they would ease off and understand.. I just threw up a little in my mouth..

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims

JMO I have said it before- spin
This info about KK is hearsay and surely not admissible in court because KK is available as a witness (attorneys, please correct me).

Which they would know, being lawyers. So this is the time they get to have their spotlight? Or spin it for their employees friend.. Or another local attorney that happens to be working on KK's case, that they are friends with..

I'll be so POed if she gets a Karla Homolka Deal.
Yeah I fear she already got a deal to nail PF. Happens all the time and it is sickening. Hope I am wrong and she is charged, and soon, with some form of collusion. Maybe she is the instigator in the story, who knows? We all have to wait and see. I am disappointed the R’s went to this length to protect their employee. They did a horrible job, as I think the employee may have helped KL with the cover up. JMOO

This interview is crazy. The R's said they came forward because the BFF was being harassed... they are NOT helping her whatsoever.

Is it just me, or is the reporter asking the questions a different woman than the clip we had before? LOL

From a very young age ! She is now a grown woman ! Educated Grown Woman !
In love with him. All the more reason to hate Kelsey and want her dead,and make up BS lies about Kelsey. All the while letting everyone she knows gush about how perfect lil Miss Rodeo Queen is
I want to throw up.
Think about Kelsey,think about her family,think about baby K.

Imo, the more we learn of KK’s interest in PF , the more I see her as a scorned cowgirl.
Keep talking Mr/Mrs. R.
Wonder if PF watched you this s.m. As he sipped tepid, instant cof? If so, he must be delighted.
......still seeing a much dif’ ending to this ugly story. Jmo
I agree...scorned and all too happy to help remove Kelsey from the picture. I'm not at all buying that KK was afraid of PF or scared for her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member