CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #28 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more question: Would you as an attorney, get on national tv and repeat hearsay information that you can't verify? That is what is boggling my mind

I wouldn't do it and I'm not an attorney. You look pretty dumb if it is proven untrue.
oops, in my last sentence I meant to say I would NOT do it. But yes you're right. The information they had was third hand. Why go out there and repeat that on national tv? Just dumb in my opinion.

To be fair, I am jumping the gun a bit re Colorado. But not running with the Sonic info . I am basing it on the third segment of the R's interview on Sunday- which teased them talking about why she was in Colorado.
Did he see her on thanksgiving? TBD but it has already been reported that they were seeing each other, so the liklihood is that they would. Would you drive 800 miles and not try for tete a tete.
Where did she spend the night? I have no verifable answer for that. Maybe the R's will enlighten us with their third party hearsay on Sunday.

Right now with KK and her actions we are at the speculation stage and trying to connect the dots with what is MSM verifiable.

BBM Maybe you can help me out here. The only time I've read PF and KK were dating was from what KK told two coworkers. Is there another source? tia

Let me ask this: If it is true that KK was at the WP Sonic on 11/24, did PF even know KK was in town? It seems that PF picked up the baby on 11/22 between 12:30-1:00 because the neighbor saw his truck there. KB told her mother CB about nonspecific dinner plans. PF lives in Florissant, not WP. How do we know that PF ever saw KK or knew she was in the WP area? Where else was KK on this trip, who did she see or visit, did she spend a night there?

We and the world know KL is the target of the investigation of disposing of the victim's cell phone thirty minutes from her home. She is the person solicited to murder KB by PF. Reason stands if the phone pinged on 11/25 and sent at least two texts on 11/25, the victim could not send the texts, PF was confirmed to be in CO, and KL was in ID on or before 11/25, thus one may conclude at some point she received the phone in CO 1) at the scene of the crime or 2) at another location and PF or someone else involved provided the phone. So far, he is the only one charged and she is the only named as investigated. With the information we have KL picked-up and took the phone herself or PF gave her the phone.

I was NOT the member who posted in a prior thread about the Woodland Park area being known for finds of human remains that remain unsolved, but would like to shed some light on that supposition:
KB’s condo is is just two city blocks east of the branch of Rampart Range Road, that dissects Woodland Park. The Rampart Range Road begins in west Colorado Springs and rises quickly to the crest of ridge of mountains. It follows that crest almost to Sedalia, which is just south of the southernmost suburbs of Denver. The road and it’s intersections provide summer access to approximately 1800 square miles of recreational Rocky Mountain scrub forest land. Rampart Range is closed every December 1, and remains closed until April 1 or later, depending on snow. On November 22, 2018 the weather was 55 degrees high, 38 degrees low at night, which was well above historic average. There was no snow. Three days later, the daily temperatures never rose above freezing and a half inch of snow fell ast the Colorado Springs airport. As of December 29, 2018 there was about six inches of snow lying on the Rampart Range, with blowing and drifting conditions and sub-zero wind chill factors. The temperatures of 35 degrees high and 7 degrees low were in line with the historic average of 37 degrees high and 9 degrees low temperatures.
On June 15, 1993 a female corpse was found at Rainbow Falls campground, between Colorado Springs and Woodland Park but in Douglas county. Her clothing indicated that she had lived in the outlaw motorcycle culture and was probably not a Colorado resident, but she has never been identified. In September of 2015, workmen demolishing a cabin chimney near the intersection of Rampart Range Road and Kelley’s Road in Woodland Park found the remains of 18 year old Joshua Maddux, who had climbed into the chimney in an apparent attempt to break into the vacant cabin in 2008. A memorial service was held at the Woodland Park Community Church. The intersection of Kelley’s Road and Rampart Range Road is a mile from KB’s condo. In December 1982, 18 year old William Bennington’s body was discovered on Rampart Range Road. Cause of death was blunt force trauma. The case remains unsolved. On March 8, 1988 Walter Mueller, a 32 year old male, left his work on North Nevada Avenue in Colorado Springs, not feeling well. He was found on Rampart Range Road, deceased from multiple gunshot wounds That case is also unsolved. The body of 24 year old Jocynda Irwin was found on Rampart Range Road on April 19, 1990 after being missing 24 hours. Cause of death has never been determined. On September 24, 2017 a 39 year old Colorado Springs woman named Micah Lambert went missing, and her car was found parked at Catamount Recreational Area, a popular trailhead southwest of Woodland Park for a path that encircles Pikes Peak. On March 15, 2018 her remains were discovered near Catamount Reservoir, a short distance from where she had parked. Cause of death was determoined to be suicide by pistol shot. On July 8, 2000 campers on the Rampart Range discovered the remains of Alison McClain, who had been bludgeoned to death. It was determined that she had been killed in her home. Her husband, who had left town after her disappearance, was charged in absentia with her murder. On July 3, 2018 a man began shooting at cars while driving on the Rampart Range Road. At Devil’s Head Campground in Teller County, he was shot multiple times by a camper armed with at least three AR15 semi-automatic rifles and a semi-automatic pistol. The investigation forced closure of all campsites south of Devil’s Head accessed by Rampart Range Road, for the duration of the 4th of July holiday. In September 2018 hiker Keven Rudsnicki went missing near the Rampart Range Road on the El Paso County side of the range. In early December, his remains were found near the Rampart Range Road intersection with Balanced Rock Road, which begins near Palmer Lake and runs westward over the mountain crest to terminate at the Rampart Range Road north of Woodland Park.
All but two of these instances happened in either El Paso or Douglas county, which both share long common borders with Teller County. The body in the chimney was investigated by the Woodland Park Police, and is the only mysterious death for them in memory, until KB. The suicide was investigated by the Teller County Sheriff’s office, and is one of three cases since 1990. Their other two cases had no connection to Woodland Park.
Rampart Range Road appears to be a very "unlucky" area. Can non-law abiding citizens drive on this road after it is shut down for the winter? (Is it blocked off with Jersey barriers?) Is there a specific area along this road where someone could toss a body into a ravine and it not be easily located?

If I’ve carried a sick obsession for a man that shuns me, I might want his butt in the pen’, too.
He won’t leave baby mom? Fine, she’s dead, his butt is LWOP. I’ll show him.
Gonna tell my bff ole cowboy wants baby mom dead, establish my alibi now.
Ok, he’s gonna have the kid T-giving weekend, she’s out of the way. He told me hes picking kid up T-giving day....implying KB is it out of town. Guess I’ll be paying that“witch” a visit. Buh bye cowboy. You had a chance to keep things from going this far....you wouldn’t listen. You’re gonna wish you took me seriously. Happy trails!

Per the claim KB would “take off” from tim to time, per the F’s. I think this could be true. If P had the baby for a few days & KB wanted to get away she could have texted PF “going out of town”, but TOLD her mom her specific plans. So both F & CB could be telling the truth. So P can honestly state “she’s taken off before” & CB can honestly state “she’s.never taken off”. But how would CB know if KB went away for a weekend every so often, if KB didn’t tell her? She was missing ten days.......
Moo

Maybe it’s just me but this couple has never met KK — info must be coming from the BFF or others. For some reason, to me, it sounds like damage control for KK. It will take a lot to change my mind.

No call to law-enforcement from KK when KB was threatened over a period of time. And again no call when her own child was threatened. The latter is difficult to swallow. I don’t buy the stories. Time will tell, I hope.
But since the couple HASNT met her (as you pointed out), how does it make sense for them to “damage control” on behalf of a stranger?

But since the couple HASNT met her (as you pointed out), how does it make sense for them to “damage control” on behalf of a stranger?

It does not. Except, they MIGHT think someone’s gonna be arrested “soon” & might be in big trouble, need an atty. let’s get a story out here FIRST. Damage control......

Wonder if STAR or Nat’l Enquirer are in ID yet?

I used to be involved in the western mining business, and have never heard of a body being found in an abandoned mine. Most of those places you see from the highway are simply closed, but not abandoned. They are a lot more remote than they look from down below, and there are steel fences, locked gates, and perhaps a watchman with a loaded gun. Any adit mine in the Rocky Mountains that is truly abandoned will fill with water and collapse within a relatively short span of time.

If I’ve carried a sick obsession for a man that shuns me, I might want his butt in the pen’, too.
He won’t leave baby mom? Fine, she’s dead, his butt is LWOP. I’ll show him.
Gonna tell my bff ole cowboy wants baby mom dead, establish my alibi now.
Ok, he’s gonna have the kid T-giving weekend, she’s out of the way. He told me hes picking kid up T-giving day....implying KB is it out of town. Guess I’ll be paying that“witch” a visit. Buh bye cowboy. You had a chance to keep things from going this far....you wouldn’t listen. You’re gonna wish you took me seriously. Happy trails!

Per the claim KB would “take off” from tim to time, per the F’s. I think this could be true. If P had the baby for a few days & KB wanted to get away she could have texted PF “going out of town”, but TOLD her mom her specific plans. So both F & CB could be telling the truth. So P can honestly state “she’s taken off before” & CB can honestly state “she’s.never taken off”. But how would CB know if KB went away for a weekend every so often, if KB didn’t tell her? She was missing ten days.......
Moo

Jeebus.

Is KB’s body also out there north & west of TF? KK would have a good idea about the area. In the same area as the phone ping?

Where else did her vehicle go on Sat / Sunday.

Who took the body? Is it out there between WP and Gooding? You make a case that looney - obessed KK could have been the one disposing of KK’s remains.

What did LE find in the house?

I would think KK could certainly have supplied sedating drugs, but it does not sound as if it was only a drug overdose death, but a violent one.

Jeebus.

I am an introvert & don’t like getting involved with strangers. This is making me want to avoid social contact, forEVAH

BBM Maybe you can help me out here. The only time I've read PF and KK were dating was from what KK told two coworkers. Is there another source? tia

There have been MSM reports- possibly coming from those sources. Headlines about it.
It was also reported by the R's in their interview today-third party info coming from her friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90