CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #28 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like she was so afraid she had to comply. Give me a break. Nonsense.
I agree. The only thing she was afraid of was PF freezing her out if she didn’t do what he wanted. I think she was completely besotted by him for a very, very long time AND she may have bought into PFs lies about KB being crazy and a danger to her child....or at least, she wanted to believe it.

None of what’s being portrayed by the Rs or their employee or KK excuses the fact that not one of them contacted LE ... this is the most infuriating part of the story, the possibility that Kelsey’s life could have been saved. I don’t care if you’re in love, scared, threatened or solicited, be a decent human being and report it to the authorities. It’s so frustrating to listen to all this babble, which sounds like everyone is trying to protect KK.

All of the above IMHO ...

I wonder when they were told of the little girls go missing before or after the FBI call . When were they told she sent the texts and had the phone. There's a whole lot not being told a timeline would be nice .

Anyone think KK might be in this over her boots & kept the phone as long as she could (to know who was contacting KB) before dumping it?
The R’s are not helping her, imo.
They are describing a woman so love obsessed she would kill for her man, imo.

The R's have never met KK. End of story. Third party information, being fed to them to help KK get immunity. Seriously, what are you doing with someone that you "think may have killed before"... That is threatening to harm your children. That you don't live with, that you live 14 or 15 hrs away from. That you have specific information on that you can use against him to go to the police with ie solicitation. Bogus sob story. I will never buy it.

It goes from - well all we knew was his name was Patrick - to knowing every detail from post high school love, to her travels to CO, her fears, disposing of the phone, and sending the texts. They have made this story up based on others speculations and are selling it as fact. Disgusted.

I wonder when they were told of the little girls go missing before or after the FBI call . When were they told she sent the texts and had the phone. There's a whole lot not being told a timeline would be nice .

I am going to go out on a limb and speculate they were told after- her friend trying to help KK out.
If they found out before and had all of this information, not just a vague my friend's boyfriends asked her to kill his ex GF, then I have no words for them.

The R's have never met KK. End of story. Third party information, being fed to them to help KK get immunity. Seriously, what are you doing with someone that you "think may have killed before"... That is threatening to harm your children. That you don't live with, that you live 14 or 15 hrs away from. That you have specific information on that you can use against him to go to the police with ie solicitation. Bogus sob story. I will never buy it.
Does this mean that KK's BFF is involved in some way also?

Does this mean that KK's BFF is involved in some way also?

I am not going to speculate that. My speculation would be KK is feeding this info to her friend. I mean seriously how do your justify to your friend that you let this happen and even worse were someway involved. I doubt they are so dysfunctional that you could just say to your friend, Yeah, I helped him, i wasn't going to let him go to jail, I love him and plus his ex is a b... I don't think this would fly, you are going to have to come up with something better than that to keep your friendship and not go to jail.

They had better not give her immunity. She needs to pay for making these choices and not use the domestic violence card. It lessens the reality for people who really live in those situations. (living with the person, no good options for where to go, no solicitation card to play)

The other thing we need to remember, solicitation isn't just asking "hey kill my ex GF for me". It is more than that. KK did not shut it down at that, for a solicitation charge to be laid (3x no less), there had to be more depth to it. KK is knee deep in it.. And who knows maybe she and PF planned her excuses if she got caught. To lessen her consequences. They couldn't have been so naive as to not discuss the what ifs..

If KK didn't want to call the FBI or local LE, she could have found a chivalrous cowboy friend to stop Patrick from threatening her daughter disappearing on the playground. She didn't do that either. LOCK HER UP!
R's running interference for employee maybe and KK makes no sense to me, unless they are connected to KK's attorney somehow. Perhaps KK's attorney is an associate in their firm. Getting interesting and to me somewhat takes the heat off PF ! PF is the one arrested for murder 1.
There is a connection there we are not privy to. Place my bet on th FBI smelling out the truth.

Last edited:
Transcript to interview here:

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims

"She was in love with him from a very young age," Patty Rockstahl said, adding, "She was very vulnerable and I think she cared for him, and he took advantage of that… He was her first love, I understand, and… he had a hold on her."

Where was this "hold" when she married another man and had two kids with him? :confused::confused::confused:

Transcript to interview here:

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims

"She was in love with him from a very young age," Patty Rockstahl said, adding, "She was very vulnerable and I think she cared for him, and he took advantage of that… He was her first love, I understand, and… he had a hold on her."

Where was this "hold" when she married another man and had two kids with him? :confused::confused::confused:
From a very young age ! She is now a grown woman ! Educated Grown Woman !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90