CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #28 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the new reports from part 2: This would be from best friend reports to employers.

"KL was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made KL think he had killed before. So of course, she's going to be terrified," JL said.

Asked what they heard PF's motive, PR said, "That he felt that KB was going to harm the child, that she was crazy."

Potential threat to KL's daughter:
"PF told KL that little girls go missing off the playground all the time," PR said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-idaho-couple-discusses-kelsey-berreth-20190110-story.html?outputType=amp

"PK told KK that little girls go missing from the playground all the time" Meaning he threatened to harm KK' child

"She was in love with him from a very young age"

"KK was so scared. PF said things that made KK believe he'd killed before"

"KK was in love with PF and we've all heard the stories of what people will do for love."

KK sent several texts from KB's phone.

IMO she is simply using this as her very feeble excuse for doing whatever we learn she did. Right now, other than the phone, we honestly don't know how much involvement in the death of Kelsey that she had. Hoping on this Friday that something new is released by LE. (typical that it would happen on a Friday)

Those pieces of the interview sound like the R’s are at least apologists for KK and at worst doing damage control for her. And for themselves.

Why? Maybe they’re just trying to get ahead of the media and tell their version of things their way to mitigate the reputational harm for themselves. But I don’t think it’s working based on what we’ve learned so far.

And this is rather obvious, but if you think your kid’s other parent is placing her in danger, there are legitimate avenues for addressing that.

No matter, as it’s just nastiness.

This story is getting worse by the day.

"PK told KK that little girls go missing from the playground all the time" Meaning he threatened to harm KK' child

"KK was in love with PF and we've all heard the stories of what people will do for love."

I don’t understand the “go missing from the playground” comment. From everything I had heard, KK does not have a daughter. I thought I had read a MSM article that talks about her immediate family and a little girl is not mentioned. I’ll try to find it.

So this is her story?? She was petrified of PF? Who lived hundreds of miles away? So she helped in a murder? Is that it?

Even more reason to have contacted L.e...I would have gone there in person and refused to leave until they investigated...especially if I had texts from him.

If I’m petrified of someone, I’m glad I’m a state or two removed from his daily presence.

Liar liar pants on fire is what I think.

I don’t understand the “go missing from the playground” comment. From everything I had heard, KK does not have a daughter. I thought I had read a MSM article that talks about her immediate family and a little girl is not mentioned. I’ll try to find it.

Ditto. If he did say this, was it a figure of speech, or?
Meaning, KK could go missing from the playground?
The playground of life?
Geeze, I hate when I’m petrified of someone & must involve myself in a murder bc of my fear. Just hate it!

I’m not buying what the R’s are selling. There is something very disingenuous about this interview and their demeanor. The first video didn’t strike me this way. There is no way they know all this. I think they are weaving a story to make some money for their ‘exclusives’. I just don’t believe them. Business must be slow at the ol’ small town Idaho Law Office. I think they are nothing more than parasitic. Making a buck off of someone else’s tragedy.

Do you have a theory you’d like to share? Maybe you have already, this has been so fast moving that I may have missed it.

Also, thanks to everyone for all of the great info. I’ve learned so much from following this! I mostly lurk around here, 1st time I’ve gotten to post here.

ETA - I was trying to reply to @allboys but it didn’t pull in the quote

hmm, I always thought it strange that you would tell your best friend and not the police. Either you think it is wrong or you don't.
So now I wonder if this was not her setting herself up in advance for plea deal if she got caught.. Tell your friend, who tells her employers who happen to be lawyers then you have a trail of people who are validating your story, after the fact.
A couple of things don't make sense
1. Your chances of getting caught skyrocket when your friend tells her lawyer employers
2. If the lawyers knew all of this stuff- threatening for her kid to go missing, why the heck didn't they go to the police . More likely KK's friend started setting up the sob story for KK after the fact with the employers to help KK out

Thank you for this link!

Several things not surprising in this part of the interview:

1. That KK had known PF for a long time and was in love with him

2. That KK said she was scared of PF ... this could be legitimate or it could be her way of excusing her involvement

3. That PF lied about Kelsey and made her sound like a bad mother, which I don’t believe at all

PF sounds like a real winner (eye roll] and someone who could charm ladies, in spite of the apparent dangerous side to his personality. Poor Kelsey! Thankfully dear little K is out of his hands now.

Those pieces of the interview sound like the R’s are at least apologists for KK and at worst doing damage control for her. And for themselves.

Why? Maybe they’re just trying to get ahead of the media and tell their version of things their way to mitigate the reputational harm for themselves. But I don’t think it’s working based on what we’ve learned so far.

And this is rather obvious, but if you think your kid’s other parent is placing her in danger, there are legitimate avenues for addressing that.

No matter, as it’s just nastiness.

This story is getting worse by the day.
I think they are making the whole storyline up. They have put their ‘theory’ together and are selling it- and acting like they have inside information.

Imo, the more we learn of KK’s interest in PF , the more I see her as a scorned cowgirl.
Keep talking Mr/Mrs. R.
Wonder if PF watched you this s.m. As he sipped tepid, instant cof? If so, he must be delighted.
......still seeing a much dif’ ending to this ugly story. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members