CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes some sense. (Yeah!)

CB spoke to KB twice on 11/22. Then by 11/25 contacts PF asking if he's seen KB, is she with him, because CB has been unable to reach her. PF claims he got a text that very day 11/25 saying KB took a trip. Doss gets a text 11/25. The texts are sent from Gooding by KK who has KB's phone. CB calls WPPD and they tell her that adults are free to go where they want, WPPD will do a welfare check at the residence, check local hospitals. CB thinks, well this is odd, but okay maybe KB went somewhere. KK begins the private/small group FB posts about unstable KB took off, is missing 11/25-26. BFF talks to PR 11/26 and shows her the FB conversation. CB is increasingly concerned as she cannot reach KB, calls WPPD a couple more times, probably called Doss Aviation, finally insists on filing a missing persons report 12/2.

^^^THEORY ONLY^^^
I agree with this theory!

How did we miss this part?

The employee went to the R's on Nov 26 and said the woman (KK) was missing. It wasn't just a FB post she saw. So our speculation was right but the info was sitting right in front of our faces and we missed it. From interview 2

"On November 26th, Michelle came to Patty and said 'that person, she's missing, she's also a pilot.' Patty realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal."

This girl, Michelle, made a massive blunder in not going to the cops (in Idaho and Colorado) as soon as Krystal told her about it. Now, she must be beside herself with grief and guilt for not doing so. That makes her a good and willing witness against Krystal. This girl is going to need therapy.

Does anyone have a link for the information that "KB's mother contacted LE on November 25th. I have heard that at that time they conducted a welfare check"
There was a lot of discussion in the first 1-2-3 threads. Probably old links and quotes, but iirc the media was updating/changing the date from Nov 25 to Dec 2. JMO LE wanted to scrub and bury the Nov 25 original date - that's the what I remember wondering, or the media was just misreporting and causung confusion. NOW (hindsight) it looks like LE was onto to ALL of these players from 11/26 and their phony texts and FB fabrications. Yee-haw!

Well it seems like she must have gotten pregnant pretty quickly. It’s fair to say that she might not have even wanted to get married until they knew each other better.

She may have believed they were taking their time and probably knew things weren’t exactly perfect. I don’t think she knew he was playing the field though.

We don't really know what happened for PF to decide to solicit her murder, allegedly beginning in Sept. Had KB discovered PF was carrying on with KK and decided she wanted out? Her mother's statement called their relationship an "engagement" and that they couldn't buy a home together because of economic issues. No comments from her about KB changing her life or moving with Baby K.

KB was a quiet, religious, outdoorsy type of person. Her job would have not tolerated bad behavior or substance abuse. We don't know what was really going on unless texts come out with more information, or her family has a further public comment

I got that part about the employee saying that to the R's from reading the article. The part I was speculating about was the implication that Mrs R recalled seeing something about a missing woman on FB on Nov 26. We know that Mrs R could not have seen anything about KB missing on Nov 26. But she might have seen something about another missing Colorado woman and thought it was about KB-- in that case Mrs R would be simply mistaken about her memory and KK would have been not too smart for admiting that she knew on Nov 26 that KB was "missing".
MOO.

New News! We have been talking about this all afternoon- but the news article updated it and BFF went told the R's on Nov 26 that the woman (KK) was missing. As crazy as it sounds. I think they clarified info after the inquiries on the accuracy of the Nov 26 date.
Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
"
On November 26th, Michelle came to Patty and said 'that person, she's missing, she's also a pilot.' Patty realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal."

KB's mother contacted LE on November 25th. I have heard that at that time they conducted a welfare check but because of the text messages KB reportedly sent, LE did not report her as a missing person until Dec 2. This could make sense of the the R's statement. And what is up with LE not taking this seriously until a week later?
Phone of missing Colorado mother pinged in Idaho | East Idaho News

I thought we had determined that Nov 25th date for the welfare check was not correct based on what LE actually said at the press conference? I'd have to go back and find the Dec 10th presser video though to verify that. Some news sources got their dates very mixed up in the beginning of the case. JMO.

ETA: Here is the press release by the Woodland Park Police Dept that says the Welfare Check was requested by CB on Dec 2:
48080922_2132040970391781_1666882184876654592_n.jpg

Woodland Park Police Department

Thanks Rio.
I hear ya. I know you know. I just feel there’s something else going on here.
I’ll eat crow.
If you are correct we will all eat crow. None of us want to see an innocent person in jail. There is a lot we don’t know. For good reason. I feel riolove knows the system well though. She is a great resource for us. I think they have their man, but not yet their woman.

Speculation

If P had an old flame that was obsessed with him, I see a lot of drama. Women can play dirty, do drive bys, phone calls, messages, SM harassment, etc.
IF an old flame could not see he had moved on & conducted herself in ways unbecoming to a Queen, my guess is KB knew all about her & so did CB.
Could the stuff we hear KK said is partly true?
Instead of KK being afraid of PF, maybe KB was afraid of KK. People that are obsessed are frightening, imo.
Anyone have a female friend that can’t get over her ex husband that divorced her 15 years ago, remarried & fathered 5 kids? I have more than one. They can’t move on & literally spend hours subtly stalking the current wife/family. It’s crazy.

Dunno.

When was the first time you heard about the case, was it before December 4th when you joined?

Did you see the case on Facebook prior to joining? Just trying to figure out when folks found out about this case

Oh, that's right. I was thinking it was the 26th that the phone pinged. It was the same day as the welfare check, then. I always did get those dates mixed up.

You're not mixed up. LE said the cell phone pinged in Idaho the same day as the welfare check:

"The same day officers conducted the welfare check, Berreth’s cell phone was pinged near Gooding at 5:13 p.m – over 800 miles from her home in Colorado. Steve Van Dinter, a Verizon spokesman, tells EastIdahoNews.com that the ping would be accurate within a mile of the location coordinates."

New information released on case of missing mother whose phone was last pinged in Idaho | East Idaho News

Lol, not at all related to this case...but I just wanted to say, I just had the BEST dinner (at home) with wine, and Moose Tracks ice cream, with friends.

Life is good, no matter what the horrid news is, we should take a moment to appreciate the good in life. :)

Edited to fix typos due to wine. Ha!

I "think" that CB called PF at that time and that was when he told her KB was going to see her grandmother in Idaho. So for those wondering why KB's family did not report her missing sooner, it is false. I wonder if WPPD dropped the ball by making CB wait to file the missing persons report due to the fake texts. IMO
Why would PF report KB went to Grandmother's house ? That part of his yapping has bothered me, is there a connection?

Dunno.

When was the first time you heard about the case, was it before December 4th when you joined?

Did you see the case on Facebook prior to joining? Just trying to figure out when folks found out about this case

I followed it since the first news flash, nat’l news.
Yes I read FB & several other places.

New News! We have been talking about this all afternoon- but the news article updated it and BFF went told the R's on Nov 26 that the woman (KK) was missing. As crazy as it sounds. I think they clarified info after the inquiries on the accuracy of the Nov 26 date.
Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
"
On November 26th, Michelle came to Patty and said 'that person, she's missing, she's also a pilot.' Patty realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal."

I must have missed the original version, lol. That part was there when I first read it. But I think it might have been re-worded slightly. I seem to recall it seeming more specific that PR looked at fb on Nov 26th when I saw it. That wording leaves it a bit more vague as to when she saw info about a missing woman on fb, but in context it is still implying PR saw the info Nov 26. Hmmmm... o_O

Dunno.

I heard about it in my peripheal vision. It was early on but I did not pay much attention. However, I am local so if you are not, it could have been out of your orbit. But I have to ask....what is your point? I for sure heard about it before the news conference and KB being decalred a missing person.

Been reading excerpts in articles from the R's interview and have decided not to watch the full videos.

If I want to venture off into the land of make believe, I'll go to Disney World.

At least there's a Magic Castle there. And cotton candy.

Watching the R's, all you get treated to is the Mickey Mouse show.

How do the Ps know so much about KK when they’ve never met her!? To go on network television and give an interview using 2nd hand information during a MURDER INVESTIGATION is beyond irresponsible! I don’t like this....seems as if they did the interview to clear KK and BFF’s names. MOO
I think they are covering their own butts.
KK surely told FBI that she had discussed with her BFF.
The R’s spoke as if they knew KK personally. They knew PF was KK’s first love and she was so “vulnerable” :(... YET they claim to not have known his last name?
Come on y’all! Do you really believe KK’s BFF didn’t know his LAST NAME but KK told her he wanted her to kill the mother of his child? Seriously who believes this BS, they didn’t know his last name? They should have said they didn’t believe it - that sounds truthful and honest.
Y’all can give them a free pass if you want - I’m not. They are lawyers - it should have been their duty to report it at least EVEN if LE did nothing.
I could believe, we just didn’t think it was serious - you know how young couples threaten one another. Blah. Blah. Blah.
No one will convince me BFF didn’t know PF’s last name. I’m still judging whether or not I believe they did it together or KK did it alone to get her first love and his baby.

Incorrect. She contacted PF on Dec 2, per the chief in his first press conference.
This case has been riddled with inaccurate statements from every corner. I am not really confident in the WPPD at this time and dont believe what they say 100 percent. I think they dropped the ball. I have much more confidence in the DA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member