CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When WP PD checked on KB's town home at 12:30 or so, her phone was about half way to Gooding, ID in the company of KK

So the plan to divert the phone to ID was premeditated and not related to KB's mother's call.

As I recall, there was discussion here that PF couldn't risk texting CB along with the other 2 fake texts because her mother would likely respond with a phone call and want to talk.

Wouldn't KB's phone have then pinged from that phone?

We really don't know the last time before Gooding, ID when a cell tower picked up her phone
Yes, I'm sure there is a great deal that LE knows that we don't. After all, it was mentioned in court that there were thousands of text messages and emails. I'm sure they tell quite a story. Imo

Isn't that what Gardener was just saying may have happened? Now we know.

LOL, all afternoon we have been saying it. The article was updated on Fri night - probably after people questioned the reporter about the accurracy of the date of NOv 26 and she confirmed it.
But she added in extra info from the interview that the employee came to the R's and said the woman was now missing on NOv 26. Which means its true they all knew, K was dead before she was even reported missing. Not just K and PF

Geez, we spent all afternoon talking about it and it was right there. Head bang emjoi needed

Yes, and I am wondering about the WPPD right now for not taking this seriously from when CB contacted them and made her WAIT based on the fake texts. That could be what blocked PF from hiding KB's car. But then he and KK had all the more time to get their stories straight and hide evidence.
That makes some sense. (Yeah!)

CB spoke to KB twice on 11/22. Then by 11/25 contacts PF asking if he's seen KB, is she with him, because CB has been unable to reach her. PF claims he got a text that very day 11/25 saying KB took a trip. Doss gets a text 11/25. The texts are sent from Gooding by KK who has KB's phone. CB calls WPPD and they tell her that adults are free to go where they want, WPPD will do a welfare check at the residence, check local hospitals. CB thinks, well this is odd, but okay maybe KB went somewhere. KK begins the private/small group FB posts about unstable KB took off, is missing 11/25-26. BFF talks to PR 11/26 and shows her the FB conversation. CB is increasingly concerned as she cannot reach KB, calls WPPD a couple more times, probably called Doss Aviation, finally insists on filing a missing persons report 12/2.

^^^THEORY ONLY^^^

To add to the Nov 25 welfare check at Kelsey's home, it was later amended to Dec 5 with no explanation and a repeat mention of the rolls. My thought is first CB called WPPD for a cursory drive-by of Kelsey's house. Then later did an official missing persons report. moo

"Police have clarified that Berreth was not reported missing by her mother, Cheryl Berreth, until Dec. 2. A welfare check was conducted at her home and police say they found cold cinnamon rolls on the stove."

Police now calling disappearance of Colorado mom suspicious | East Idaho News

Notice the correction appears in an Idaho news report.

Now that you mention it... there WAS a great deal of confusion early on about whether or not CB first contacted WPPD 11/25 for a welfare check only (knock on door) because she could not reach KB. That was later cleaned up to CB contacted WPPD Dec 2 to report her as a missing person and WPPD performed a community caretaker check (entered residence without permission or SW).

You've got me wondering now if the original Nov 25 missing date was scrubbed by WPPD as they were following the FB group all along since then.

Yeah, a LOT of people in Idaho are going to need lawyers IMO.
What or who is SW?

LOL, all afternoon we have been saying it. The article was updated on Fri night - probably after people questioned the reporter about the accurracy of the date of NOv 26 and she confirmed it.
But she added in extra info from the interview that the employee came to the R's and said the woman was now missing on NOv 26. Which means its true they all knew, K was dead before she was even reported missing. Not just K and PF

Geez, we spent all afternoon talking about it and it was right there. Head bang emjoi needed
The strange thing about the segment that aired....when I saw it livestreamed it was the older male who narrated. When it was presented as a video later, it was the original reporter who interviewd them presenting the clip. Perhaps lost in translation. It feels like nothing this big has ever happened there, so they are "deer caught in the headlights". CBS came in and did a great job in ONE comprehensive segment.

It has been reported that Grandmother is in nursing home in Idaho. Once PF told CB this "information" about a visit, CB looked into it and it did not happen. And KB never mentioned she was going for this visit. So then CB was alarmed, WPPD was called, brother went there, and they were made to wait on declaring KB a missing person due to the fake texts. So November 22nd CB spoke to KB. By the 25th, 26th, she was alarmed and concerned about her daughter and contacted PF. CB did NOT sit on this.
Incorrect. She contacted PF on Dec 2, per the chief in his first press conference.

And I have an Accessory charge for you, and for you, and for you, too!

When WP PD checked on KB's town home at 12:30 or so, her phone was about half way to Gooding, ID in the company of KK

So the plan to divert the phone to ID was premeditated and not related to KB's mother's call.

As I recall, there was discussion here that PF couldn't risk texting CB along with the other 2 fake texts because her mother would likely respond with a phone call and want to talk.
Oh, that's right. I was thinking it was the 26th that the phone pinged. It was the same day as the welfare check, then. I always did get those dates mixed up.

Isn't that what Gardener was just saying may have happened? Now we know.

I got that part about the employee saying that to the R's from reading the article. The part I was speculating about was the implication that Mrs R recalled seeing something about a missing woman on FB on Nov 26. We know that Mrs R could not have seen anything about KB missing on Nov 26. But she might have seen something about another missing Colorado woman and thought it was about KB-- in that case Mrs R would be simply mistaken about her memory and KK would have been not too smart for admiting that she knew on Nov 26 that KB was "missing".
MOO.

That makes some sense. (Yeah!)

CB spoke to KB twice on 11/22. Then by 11/25 contacts PF asking if he's seen KB, is she with him, because CB has been unable to reach her. PF claims he got a text that very day 11/25 saying KB took a trip. Doss gets a text 11/25. The texts are sent from Gooding by KK who has KB's phone. CB calls WPPD and they tell her that adults are free to go where they want, WPPD will do a welfare check at the residence, check local hospitals. CB thinks, well this is odd, but okay maybe KB went somewhere. KK begins the private/small group FB posts about unstable KB took off, is missing 11/25-26. BFF talks to PR 11/26 and shows her the FB conversation. CB is increasingly concerned as she cannot reach KB, calls WPPD a couple more times, probably called Doss Aviation, finally insists on filing a missing persons report 12/2.

^^^THEORY ONLY^^^

The interview article from Fri was updated. BFF went to the R's on Nov 26 and told them the woman was missing (KK).
"On November 26th, Michelle came to Patty and said 'that person, she's missing, she's also a pilot.' Patty realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal."

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

They all knew she was dead that day.

That's funny. I was so far behind at that point and was struggling to catch up. I guess I could have skipped over the whole conversation.

I would be way too embarrassed to go on tv and tell the world I might have been able to prevent a woman’s murder but didn’t do a thing.

ETA- embarrassed isn’t even the right word. Devastated? Sick? Saddened? Horrified??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo