CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the R’s did not lie. I believe they repeated what was told to them.
I’m going to assume M repeated & perhaps sensationalized things she relayed to the R’s. Why? Because, imo, only, the friendship between KK/M seems very immature/childish. Like twelve year olds giggling in the dark about boys. Except in this case, the boy is a man.
We all interpret things differently. We’ve had dif life experiences, read people differently, etc., that’s cool.
It’s MOO that what propegated this and the ultimate motive is woman + cowboy + woman = murder.
Three in a relationship causes strange things to happen.
Everyone can have their suspicions. The financial or custody motive are both way down my list. He enjoyed ample time with his baby. I’m sure he traveled frequently for his job & rodeos. Therefore, I think the sharing custody
arrangement worked well for him. Financially, he had nothing to gain, imo. If he murdered KB so baby K could draw SS, that makes no sense to me. After he satisfied the monthly needs of baby K, there’s be nothing left. Any assets KB had would more than likely go to baby K. He would not have access to them. Her bro, mom or court appointed trustee would probably be assigned to oversee a trust established for her. Since KB has her condo in a family trust, her life insurance, imo, is payable to the same trust. So, how would he gain? Per custody, if he planned to date, down the road, that wouldn’t gonna go so well if he’s strapped with a toddler.
Again, jmo, I’m entitled. Just as some believe KK is a vital witness in some type of a “protective” program, or P is a dumb, destitute cowboy. (I do think KK needs protection, from the law) Maybe it’s diifficult for non-equine folk to understand the earning capacity of a farrier/blacksmith, idk.
Many rumors end up not being rumors. Only unverified, at the time. (Darn). People talk, not all want to reveal their identity. Therefore, we can only wait.
Moo
I wasn’t trying to be disagreeable. What if KK knew about KB all along and KB just recently found out about KK and maybe threatened KK with some kind of information? And what if PF lost his temper because he didn’t want the truth to be known and he started plotting her murder months ago? Then he began solicitation in earnest on September 1st?
As for KK needing protection from the law, if LE wants to lock her up they know where she is.

You've mentioned several times that PF made a lot of money but just because PF had the potential to earn a large salary doesn't mean he did. He doesn't seem very ambitious to me. I'm not saying he never worked but I doubt he was at the top of his game. With that being said, I don't believe this crime was financially motivated anyway.

What makes you think P lacks ambition?
IMO, he would have daily chores, be required to work his dogs & condition any horses he might intend to use in upcoming events. Roping “sharp” requires discipline from horse & rider, he would need to devote several hours a week to practice sessions, imo. Then, his farrier work, which is very physical. Jmo
The horses & dogs I’ve seen advertised by P were “pricey”. He must have a good reputation to continue breeding & sell his stock. $2500 + per dog tells me he has some of the best.
Again, jmo

It's CRAZY. It's like the whole rodeo community has his back. It's very hush hush. I am part of the community groups on FB, Florissant, Divide, & WP. If you post an article on there about it, the masses come at you with pitch forks yelling "WHERE IS THE BODY?!" and comments are turned off, or post is deleted. It is swept under the rug quite frankly. It's like they don't want to believe it.

I'm surprised there aren't any seriously good crime reporters, who cover these stories in a way like City Confidential did their shows or how Dominic Dunne did,in real time, where you get the all of the local background and color on a case, with who thinks what, who says what, etc. I can very much see how something like the rodeo & ranch community might circle the wagons to defend and even protect someone who's one of them. They think they know him. They didn't know Kelsey. They're going to give him the benefit of doubt. Just from a psychological standpoint, I find that interesting and would love some on the ground reporting from places like the local coffee shop or greasy spoon.

I wasn’t trying to be disagreeable. What if KK knew about KB all along and KB just recently found out about KK and maybe threatened KK with some kind of information? And what if PF lost his temper because he didn’t want the truth to be known and he started plotting her murder months ago? Then he began solicitation in earnest on September 1st?
As for KK needing protection from the law, if LE wants to lock her up they know where she is.

I hear ya. Or turn things a bit. What if KK told KB things about P? P denies “things”. No matter who tells who what, we still have woman + cowboy + woman.
And, it’s MOO, KK is so madly in love with PF & has been since their first rodeo encounter, she would agree to do what he asked. MOO, if P wasn’t interested in murder, KK could handle things on her own.
I don’t think P is innocent. I don’t have any idea what he’s guilty of. Moo, KK is the “scaredy cat”. P’s friends aren’t out here doing TV interviews. Makes me believe he has better friends. My friends wouldn't discuss me, ever & I would respect their privacy.

@Trudie # 968 could not get it over here, but one thing you said about the trash from PF place was lots of Feed Bags ! Feed Bags ! Feed Bags ! Large animal feed comes in 50 lb bags that are generally made from a plastic woven material. I have been known to use them for a lot of different things they are very sturdy would hold a 100 lbs or more easily the size is about 15 x32 x 8-10 inches deep front to back with a large W style pleat making the top opening about 34 inches in circumference , could a small petite woman be folded into one ? Absolutely ! These bags do not deteriorate rapidly. Hmm Feed Bags ! Or plural Feed Bag ! Just saying ! Made me think.
Edited by me so I want get more than 1 ticket from the typing police.

Doesn't it? That is one reason why I take the Rs interview with a large grain of salt. Certainly not the only reason. MOO

Could be what KK told M was "little kids disappear...," and somehow in PR's mind she imagined a little girl and misspoke in her interview. Sort of like a really short game of telephone with really bad players.

Maybe but not search landfill level illegal...it might prove PF had her purse. But that would not justify this kind of search imo.
The purse alone would be priceless evidence if the entire chain of possession from KB's shoulder to where it was found can by traced. In the more likely case that it couldn't, it still could provide insight into what actually happened to her.
If none of that works, merely finding her purse in a landfill would be one great piece of evidence to prove she is dead because she is not doing anything.
IMO

Could be what KK told M was "little kids disappear...," and somehow in PR's mind she imagined a little girl and misspoke in her interview. Sort of like a really short game of telephone with really bad players.

BBM: NCteach, nail, meet head. IMO, I think you're bang on. Add to that, as all of who've played the telephone game know, there's always that one kid in the group who deliberately changes the message to sabotage the end result. Somebody intentionally messed with the messaging here, IMO.

I strongly suspect that person was KK.

Last edited:
It's CRAZY. It's like the whole rodeo community has his back. It's very hush hush. I am part of the community groups on FB, Florissant, Divide, & WP. If you post an article on there about it, the masses come at you with pitch forks yelling "WHERE IS THE BODY?!" and comments are turned off, or post is deleted. It is swept under the rug quite frankly. It's like they don't want to believe it.
It's probably like they don't want to believe it because they truly don't want to believe it.
IMO

Possibly should have said:
Investigators apparently believe there is evidence in a landfill south of Colorado Springs or the body of a missing Woodland Park mother who authorities...

Even that hurts my ears...

"Investigators apparently believe evidence and/or the body of a missing Woodland Park mother is located in a landfill south of Colorado Springs. Authorities believe the woman was murdered by her fiance."

The fact of the matter is there are way too many modifiers in one sentence---making it a horribly-written run-on.

Even that hurts my ears...

"Investigators apparently believe evidence and/or the body of a missing Woodland Park mother is located in a landfill south of Colorado Springs. Authorities believe the woman was murdered by her fiance."

The fact of the matter is there are way too many modifiers in one sentence---making it a horribly-written run-on.
I agree. I was attempting to make as few changes as possible. Lol.

Wow. Wow. Maybe this mindset is why PF and whoever helped him believed they could get away with murder.

@Trudie # 968 could not get it over here, but one thing you said about the trash from PF place was lots of Feed Bags ! Feed Bags ! Feed Bags ! Large animal feed comes in 50 lb bags that are generally made from a plastic woven material. I have been known to use them for a lot of different things they are very sturdy would hold a 100 lbs or more easily the size is about 15 x32 x 8-10 inches deep front to back with a large W style pleat making the top opening about 34 inches in circumference , could a small petite woman be folded into one ? Absolutely ! These bags do not deteriorate rapidly. Hmm Feed Bags ! Or plural Feed Bag ! Just saying ! Made me think.
Edited by me so I want get more than 1 ticket from the typing police.

Citation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member