CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin Falls TV News promised last Sunday night: "And just as we thought our investigation was nearing the end, another source has come forward and agreed to speak with us. We’ll hear from her this week."
It's Thursday night, already. I'm thinking "this week" has almost slipped by.
I was so looking forward to another somebody done somebody wrong song.
IMO

I wonder if that was the latest weather forecast with good-for-skiing weather that was the Twin Falls' choicest piece of news, and we merely missed it.

Like I said, I'm not saying the man didn't ever work, I said I don't see him as being someone at the top of his game or earning potential. JMO. He comes across as not very smart and a little lazy to me. I'm not from Colorado, not into the rodeo scene or have any inside information from social media so that's just my perception of him. I don't think KB was killed for money anyway, but I certainly think he was the instigator of this crime with help from KK and I wouldn't be surprised at there being a third person.

I understand. Your opinion is yours. It’s the one thing we all have, might as well use it, right? I didn’t see enough of P to assess his intelligence. I wouldn’t think KB would’ve found him exciting if he’s a mental midget. Idk
I do maintain P is a dream client for a defense attorney. His words certainly didn’t incriminate him.

Ahhh. Will men ever realize if their lady is missing, they are in big trouble? Guilty or not, they are guilty, in the eyes of the public. So, it’s best to ride off in a dif direction.

It's CRAZY. It's like the whole rodeo community has his back. It's very hush hush. I am part of the community groups on FB, Florissant, Divide, & WP. If you post an article on there about it, the masses come at you with pitch forks yelling "WHERE IS THE BODY?!" and comments are turned off, or post is deleted. It is swept under the rug quite frankly. It's like they don't want to believe it.

Crazy is right, they’ve got their blinders on! I suppose they won’t believe it if they never find poor Kelsey’s body. Thank you for the local info. and all your pics along the way!

I understand. Your opinion is yours. It’s the one thing we all have, might as well use it, right? I didn’t see enough of P to assess his intelligence. I wouldn’t think KB would’ve found him exciting if he’s a mental midget. Idk
I do maintain P is a dream client for a defense attorney. His words certainly didn’t incriminate him.

Ahhh. Will men ever realize if their lady is missing, they are in big trouble? Guilty or not, they are guilty, in the eyes of the public. So, it’s best to ride off in a dif direction.
Even better gather up your posse and ATTEMPT to pretend to be looking for her. Might buy ya a little time is all.

There has to be a connection between asking KL to committ a homicide after a recent home purchase by KB. KB with their child would not have seem such a threat until moving fifteen miles away from PF. To me, this was the trigger. I think sociopathy was the cause but the trigger was the move that 1) made the relationship more serious and 2) made PF have defined adult cemented roles and clear expectations.

I agree the home purchase could be an issue.

Thinking again. Okay, my cowboy gets a prettier, slimmer, younger gal pregnant.....he has no time for me, it’s always the kid or baby momma. Now, she buys a duplex, she ain’t leaving. She looks like a “little girl”. Hmmm, what can end this situation once & for all. I don’t stand a chance with her in the pic. Things were good for us until she had to get pregnant. And on & on.
Speculation.

Last edited:
I read - and who knows if it's true - that after they met, online, he helped her move to Colorado.
I rate the source of that (JG) as being the most credible of all the sources that we have, and she was in KB's household circle during the time frame. She ought to know firsthand. There is all kinds of social media on the internet. I'm going to give that one the coveted "TRUE" stamp.
IMO

Last edited:
I honestly don't think PF made that comment. Sounds WAY too um....dramatic for a man. PF is a lot of things but he's a cowboy, not a drama queen.
MOO, MOO

I said the same, yesterday. Sounds nothing like macho man talk. At all. Not imo.

W/o confessions, this will be finger pointing, til the end, imo.
KK’s alleged disposal of the phone puts her directly in the middle of a murder, imo.
I’m sure she wishes she’d stayed in ID, feasting on turkey, with 200 close friends & family.

Last edited:
False leads have to be factored in, you'd think, to avoid wild goose chases - especially any as involved as a searching a landfill.

Boy, how do they determine if a lead is valid?
Remember in the Laci P. case, LE had a tip Laci was spotted with a quadriplegic in WA. People, I guess, find it amusing to phone in ridiculous false leads.

Boy, how do they determine if a lead is valid?
Remember in the Laci P. case, LE had a tip Laci was spotted with a quadriplegic in WA. People, I guess, find it amusing to phone in ridiculous false leads.
All they would have to do is contact WM and ask for all records where he has disposed of waste materials. It is seriously tracked from disposal to final destination. I doubt this was a lead, but investigative searching. Since they knew that he utilized WM, I would think LE would go back and have WM since prior records from Thanksgiving on to see if he had taken anything else to the landfill and then to track where it currently is.

I said the same, yesterday. Sounds nothing like macho man talk. At all. Not imo.

W/o confessions, this will be finger pointing, til the end, imo.
KK’s alleged disposal of the phone puts her directly in the middle of a murder, imo.
I’m sure she wishes she’d stayed in ID, feasting on turkey, with 200 close friends & family.
I could never call pf a cowboy or macho. My image of a cowboy or a macho guy is someone manly... which is very different from a murderer.

Finally, there is a no-nonsense report on the landfill story. It includes an aerial picture showing just how orderly and sectionalized the WM Midway Landfill is. I don't think it will be a problem for LE to search for what they want. A dirty job, yes.
Kelsey Berreth Search: Investigators Look In Landfill
How incredibly stupid of the killer(s) to dump KB's body in a landfill considering the millions of other places they could have buried her.

I think KB's trip to Safeway was a set up by PF to get her out of the house. "Honey, can you make that pie that your mother talked about?" KB had to call her mom for the recipe and then go get the ingredients.

Once she was out of her house, the killer(s) who had been given a key by PF, went inside her house and hid until
the moment was right to attack her.

I still believe that she was wrapped in a area rug to get her from her house into the vehicle that took her away.

imo Moo

Last edited:
I could not agree more. Those were KK's words, IMO.
I'd literally bet the farm on it.

Do you think P wanted KB dead & trusted the wrong person? Let me think a moment....., yeah, maybe a woman head over heels for him? Possibly he committed the murder but has proof of communications with a woman, proving she also wanted KB out of the picture?
A woman extremely jealous as well as pissed about the situation P put himself in? Do you believe it remotely possible such a woman would do what she felt necessary to secure her cowboy? A cowboy that probably wanted nothing to do with her, romantically?
Think the woman & her bestie might have discussed things & decided texts needed to be archived, just in case?
Cowboy maybe hoped the phone would be a ticket to LWOP for a woman he is not interested in.
Both may have been unsure if they could trust the other.
I think they both have equal info on the other. She got hers to LE first. Had she not talked, where would LE be with this case.

I agree the home purchase could be an issue.

Thinking again. Okay, my cowboy gets a prettier, slimmer, younger gal pregnant.....he has no time for me, it’s always the kid or baby momma. Now, she buys her rental, she ain’t leaving. She looks like a “little girl”. Hmmm, what can end this situation once & for all. I don’t stand a chance with her in the pic. Things were good for us until she had to get pregnant. And on & on.
Speculation.
Small point, but the seller of 269 E. Lake lived in it before KB bought it, and moved out of state. The condo at 209 E. Lake is a rental, last advertised for $1075 per month. Its the only one in the complex that was ever rented, that I could find.

How incredibly stupid of the killer(s) to dump KB's body in a land fill considering the millions of other places they could have buried her.

I think KB's trip to Safeway was a set up by PF to get her out of the house. "Honey, can you make that pie that your mother talked about?" KB had to call her mom for the recipe and then go get the ingredients.

Once she was out of her house, the killer(s) who had been given a key by PF, went inside her house and hid until
the moment was right to attack her.

I still believe that she was wrapped in a area rug to get her from her house into the vehicle that took her away.

imo Moo

I’ve seen this theory on FB, a lot.
I don’t read every post, tho.
Do you think she’s in the landfill?
Is a rug missing? Tysm
Do you think someone carried a rug out in broad daylight?

I could never call pf a cowboy or macho. My image of a cowboy or a macho guy is someone manly... which is very different from a murderer.
Be interesting to have a sit down with ole P and shoot the bull a little , sort of size him up . Curious Cats we are .

We are dangling in the dark.

The one thing I will say re the R's is that their info is coming from KK's BFF, who would not be trying to hang her.

So it makes me believe that there are some major truths in the story. Maybe not all truth, maybe some exaggerations, but the basic story has truth in it.

KK was up to her ankles?, shins?, knees?, or neck?.

Not sure but she was up to something.

Well, since we’re stuck in the dark and forced to speculate on many things, let me throw a slightly different theory out there for discussion. This is totally my speculation, mind you. I don’t follow this case anywhere but here.

What if PF’s comment “little girls go missing” wasn’t a threat but a warning? That an unknown “third party”, someone they were beholden to, would take action if PF and KK didn’t? I’ve never felt that custody of L’il K, or inferiority to KB, or irreconcilable differences were enough motive for murder. But we believe they were under financial strain and that PF, by all accounts, had it pretty good. We know that the state of Colorado has one of the worst drug problems in the country and we know that KB was a private pilot with access to airplanes.

If PF was involved with some shady characters who needed to move something from point A to point B, he may have tried to get KB to buy in as an easy solution to some of his/their problems. I think that fits with his character. But he underestimated KB’s integrity and she threatened to expose the game.

What if it was a deeper conspiracy with a truly nefarious person or org and they were in way over their heads? PF got L’il K out of the way before another party came along a short time later and took care of KB. He solicited KK into the murder scheme to deal with the purse, phone, etc., while he helped the 3rd party dispose of her body?

Maybe it’s a stretch, but it would explain the need for protective custody, for the relative silence of friends, the reluctance of LE to release info, etc., without really impacting the other known facts in the case. I really believe we’re still missing a scary player or two in this story. My biggest problem with a storyline like this is the delay from Sept. 1st to Thanksgiving.

Again, MOO as always. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member