CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back on an earlier thread, it was confirmed in a msm article
that the friend of PF (and she gave her name) said her granddaughter played w/ baby Frazee and PF told her they broke up Jan. 2018.
Exactly. That sketchy information came directly from PF. It again reminds me of Scott Peterson, who told his mistress that he'd "lost his wife" weeks before he killed her.

that the friend of PF (and she gave her name) said her granddaughter played w/ baby Frazee and PF told her they broke up Jan. 2018.
Perhaps he was telling a "half truth". When narcs lie OR tell the truth, it is always to further THEIR agenda. They may very well have had an argument that day, and broke up. He probably "made up" with KB again later, days later, weeks later, whatever. At that particular moment it served his interest to tell this woman that they broke up on New Year's day and just conveniently forgot to tell her they got back together. Maybe this woman knew about KK, so he needed to make her believe he and KB were broken up. With a narc, you never know what's true or not.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this guy isn’t ever going to give up Kelsey’s body. There’s no reason for him to do that, as it could only hurt him.

As gross as it is, I do hope her body is at the dump. Atleast they will have an opportunity to locate her.

I agree. PF will never give up KB’s body.

Too bad PF wasn’t a “gamer” like Douglas Stewart. He gave up the location of his wife’s body for an X Box. (Insert eye roll)

Is it me, or does anyone else think it’s crazy what was said in that Dateline episode (that many of you watched) about many prisons having X Box gaming systems now??? What in the world? A library. I get that. But video games? No. I do not understand.

It was also interesting in that case, that LE knew they weren’t getting ANYTHING out of Doug Stewart when he was first imprisoned. But they went back some years later to give it a second shot. (And sister was working on him as well).

And circling back to this case, it’s funny that we have all come to have such a strong sense of PF’s personality, that we also feel sure he will never give up the location of Kelsey’s body. Hopefully, we are wrong. And one day...

MOO

Last edited:
<modsnipped personal anecdote> So, not much different than on-line dating and just as risky. But, the fact remains, demented people can fool you in person too. Once you are firmly entangled in their web, you get to see the real him/her, yet you always are made to feel that YOU are the problem. It's a really twisted dynamic and difficult for anyone who hasn't witnessed it or lived it to fully grasp.
True. And anyone who hasn’t had a relationship with a PF, SP or CW is totally blessed. There are far too many of those guys (and women) lurking out there. I guess the 24 hour news cycle lets us know that. We just hear more about it now. Scary stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it strange that PF would move KB out to Colorado if he was also seeing KKL at the time, but it's certainly possible. Juggling two women is easier if they live 700 miles apart, I guess. I wonder when KKL found out about KB.

And I'm of the opinion that PF and KB hadn't broken up and that KB was still hoping to work things out. As you say, the only information that they'd "broken up" at all, regardless of timing, came from PF. I don't believe him. Remember that her mother seemed to believe they were still planning to get married - someday, and when KB first went missing, the media called PF her "fiancé". Her mother had visited in October. Some of you think she was painting a rosy picture for her mom, but I think she was also painting it for herself. MOO
I don't think she was painting a rosy picture for her mom, either, but I'm not sure she told mom about all of their problems, either. I think CB knew there were problems besides the price of cattle. KB seems pretty independent, but I don't think she was hiding their problems. I'm willing to bet that when it all comes out, KB knew about KK and CB also had some clue there was another woman. And, yes, I think KB was trying to work things out. PF was too much of a coward to just break it off and work out child support/custody. MOO.

Inits and BBM...

“H said she never spoke to KB about her relationship with PF. She was, though, happy that KB found love, and said KB showed compassion toward the couple’s 1-year-old daughter K.”

Not sleuthing, but “compassion” seems like a somewhat unusual adjective to use to describe a mother’s relationship with her infant daughter. L’il K appears healthy to me but now I wonder if she has a non-obvious special need of some sort.

Has this already been discussed earlier?

Friend says Kelsey Berreth was ‘adventurous’, ‘sharp’

Probably just a person who used the wrong word - people get nervous when interviewed- or she was quoted wrong. It happens.

Elsewhere I read her saying KB showed a deep love for her child.

I haven't seen much talk about his red pickup. If they have found no evidence of a crime, one would think the pickup would be returned. Certainly any fingerprints or strands of hair from his fiancé would be worthless since she probably spent many hours sitting in there. I think the only two pieces of evidence to be found worth anything would be blood or maybe the cadaver dogs got excited. Might be ironic if he used the same transportation method as CW in placing the body (bodies) behind the driver's seat in the extended portion of the pickup.

Yes, I remember that. I think PF was telling his friends that.
ETA PF was telling his friends that and telling KB they were still going to make a go of the relationship. MOO.

Tip toe, walk on eggshells...
PF was wearing pink handcuffs for a reason.
That in itself speaks VOLUMES!!!
View attachment 165583
Kelsey Berreth may have been killed during robbery, Patrick Frazee facing five murder charges | Daily Mail Online
MOO

Oh geez. They referred to his mother as "mommy dearest"!

When is the next custody hearing for the baby? The longer she stays with the Berreths the harder it wil be to move her, thankfully.

I wonder if he tried to stage a robbery? Make it look like someone went in there to rob her and she got killed or "disappeared" and maybe the plan changed?

I don't know. They probably just mean that her phone was forcibly taken during the break in and murder.

I would disagree with the article's characterization of the Thanksgiving Day breakup. I think that was not her family members claiming that, but what PF told them. The article also doesn't say that it was PF's friend who claimed a 01/01/2017 breakup date, which probably also came from PF. MOO. What do you think?
If so, and I'm starting to agree, maybe she thought the long distance relationship would work. Sometimes when you're an abusive relationship, you like a little space.

If so, and I'm starting to agree, maybe she thought the long distance relationship would work. Sometimes when you're an abusive relationship, you like a little space.

It's so sad. Here's a beautiful, accomplished woman settling for that? Why?

It baffles me what women will sometimes struggle to maintain when they should be running in the opposite direction.

It's so sad. Here's a beautiful, accomplished woman settling for that? Why?

It baffles me what women will sometimes struggle to maintain when they should be running in the opposite direction.
Why? Because the beautiful, accomplished women think they can recapture the glorious first days of the relationship when the narc was so charming and romantic. MOO

<modsnipped quoted post> While we don't know if poor Kelsey was just fooled by PF- it could be that she might have been so busy with work, the baby, housework and errands, that she missed signals that family and friends close by would have picked up, had she lived near them instead of near PF and his family and friends. Sadly, she was at a grave disadvantage moving out there by herself to be near him, as family and friends only went by what they were told from Kelsey by phone or text. I do sincerely believe in my heart that she did love him and never in her wildest dreams, did she suspect that he would plot and go through with murdering her. He must have really laid on the charm when he was with her or if they had possibly broken up before then, he must have been very cordial and no red flags went off in her mind about him. So sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know, Aydrianna, we understand people like PF from experience. Back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was young, we all talked to each other. And since I am a child of the 50s and 60s, we lived without electronics. We dated alot and if that first date was weird, we didnt do it again. A long distance relationship was from Cincinnati to Dayton.
Then came computers and 1200 baud modems. We had weekend gatherings where we met in person in groups. And like the date, if we met a weird one, we dropped them.
Now what we have is basically a free for all with some pretty trouble individuals able to hide long enough undetected until they just can't anymore. But by that time, someone TRUSTS them enough to move hundreds of miles, set up a "home" and what happens? The "love of your life" reveals being a nut case and by that time someone gets seriously hurt. NOTE: I am not victim blaming! But what I AM saying is that all those things like intuition, observance, simple in-person talking we used in the olden days on first dates to judge a person for appropriateness, we just don't do anymore like after a first date. Instead, it's all is absorbed behind the curtain of a computer screen. And the unfortunate thing is by the time you find out, you're invested.
It's a horrible shame. But also it's a horrible truth. And if this ole gal could wish y'all one thing, she'd wish you the power of the first date.
IMHO, IMHO

This is a fantastic observation we have not discussed in detail as of yet. The persona of the computer man or woman versus the real person. You are so right Old Lady Blues that by the time you figure out who this person is; sometimes, it is too late. This really was not part of the picture for many of us. Just be careful out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams