CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From the same article (slightly edited by me to remove the profanity references):

Wow! Owners of a law firm and they didn’t do a thing. Heroes?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! They’re monsters!" wrote the victim's brother CB on Facebook.

Some Facebook users commented on CB's post, saying the Rock.....'s were cowards as they did not inform police about someone's plan to kill a woman. CB responded to the comment: "Those are my exact thoughts too. Hopefully, they’re [sic] business folds following this."

Berreth's brother also said he did not trust the couple's story: "I’m beginning to wonder if these people are full of s--- and just feeding a story for a reward."

SO tragic & sad and lots of other things I won't say that someone knew about the solicitation/murder/etc months in advance but didn't report it until it was too late.

At last, some confirmation of what we all thought. What an absolute b*****d.
So now we see what he's REALLY like, up front and personal, "always mad about something." YET, look at those that have come out in his defense saying they couldn't "imagine" him doing something like that. "Kind, gentle soul" that he ISN'T!

Kelsey Berreth's friend believes her fiancé was "borderline emotionally abusive"

Cogburn said she saw red flags in their relationship, including that he was always "mad about something."
"She couldn't win … the things that he would say to her were somewhat demeaning … I remember one time in particular she came to me and she was just crying. And Kelsey is this – she's a tough girl … and I can't remember specifics, but I just remember gathering, 'This person is borderline emotionally abusive to you right now,'"

Frazee was arrested less than a month later and charged with Berreth's murder. Investigators do not believe he acted alone.

Cogburn said she had at times encouraged Berreth to end her relationship with Frazee, but Berreth believed she could still make it work. Cogburn now believes Berreth would just want to know her daughter Kaylee is safe.
So sad,but not at all surprising. What a piece of work PF is, not at all the good guy CK painted.
MOO

This article states that PF picked up daughter from the grocery store. Is this a change in PF’s storyline? Is this why the video doesn’t show KB leaving the store?

Chalk it up to old and bad reporting that was picked up by another news organization in Jacksonville Florida and repeated.

Moo

Missing Colorado Mom Update: Kelsey Berreth's Brother Slams Couple Who Withheld Information

The couple who was told by one of their employees about her best friend's alleged partner planning a murder called the FBI after officials announced a $25,000 reward for anyone with information about the missing mom. The Rockstahls told CBS-affiliated television station KMVT last week they first heard about the alleged murder plan of a woman in October, two months before Berreth went missing.

They called the FBI only on Dec. 17, weeks after Berreth disappeared on Thanksgiving Day. While the information shared by the Rockstahls may have led to the arrest of Frazee, who has been charged with killing the mother of his child, many criticized the couple for not speaking out sooner.
He has every right to give them what for.
Team Berreth.
MOO

Chalk it up to old and bad reporting that was picked up by another news organization in Jacksonville Florida and repeated.

Moo
Maybe that's why video of her leaving wasn't released to the public. It's their 8 ball corner pocket.
Also tells me others were involved,and possibly more vehicles.
It's really a matter of who is willing to go all the down for PF. How many wagons will get taken out of the circle?
MOO.

German saying, "Strassen Engel, Haus Teufel," = "Street Angel, House Devil."
Ja Ja.
The part where Her friend said KB always though it would get better. Been there done that.
I feel such heartbreak for the ones who don't make it out alive.
Makes me especially angry at KK, BFF,MR.R,and MR.s R. ,and anyone else who aided,and abbetted.

I find it interesting to learn that KB actually lived with a friend while she was pregnant in CO. I don’t recall hearing that information before. That would explain why KB purchased her own home for herself and little K. I am so happy to hear that KB had a friend close by whom she had known since childhood. MOO

Kelsey Berreth's friend believes her fiancé was "borderline emotionally abusive"

Cogburn said she saw red flags in their relationship, including that he was always "mad about something."
"She couldn't win … the things that he would say to her were somewhat demeaning … I remember one time in particular she came to me and she was just crying. And Kelsey is this – she's a tough girl … and I can't remember specifics, but I just remember gathering, 'This person is borderline emotionally abusive to you right now,'"

Frazee was arrested less than a month later and charged with Berreth's murder. Investigators do not believe he acted alone.

Cogburn said she had at times encouraged Berreth to end her relationship with Frazee, but Berreth believed she could still make it work. Cogburn now believes Berreth would just want to know her daughter Kaylee is safe.

Not much was said in this interview ie no examples. Not someone who is "going off" on the fiance who murdered her BFF.

She was very measured.

This is probably the other interview the station was waiting on. When questioned when it was being released, the reporter said they were having their legal team review it and they were waiting on that.

She lived with KB in Colorado, I am sure she was witness to alot of his lack of affection, support, backhanded comments, irritablility etc.

I wonder if the legal team told them to not cross the line with accusations ie abuse, emotional abuse, specific examples etc. She even said borderline..

Maybe that's why video of her leaving wasn't released to the public. It's their 8 ball corner pocket.
Also tells me others were involved,and possibly more vehicles.
It's really a matter of who is willing to go all the down for PF. How many wagons will get taken out of the circle?
MOO.
This is an interesting thought! Did they release the time she left the store? Was KK waiting at her home, hidden? PF could have given her a key and then showed up for the clean-up? Just a thought.

This article states that PF picked up daughter from the grocery store. Is this a change in PF’s storyline? Is this why the video doesn’t show KB leaving the store?
That's interesting. I'm trying to make sense of that. Is that really what PF told LE? That doesn't seem to match what was reported earlier. If they were going to exchange the girl at the store, wouldn't she do her shopping AFTER the hand over? That would seem easier. I'm trying make sense of this.

Not much was said in this interview ie no examples. Not someone who is "going off" on the fiance who murdered her BFF.

She was very measured.

This is probably the other interview the station was waiting on. When questioned when it was being released, the reporter said they were having their legal team review it and they were waiting on that.

She lived with KB in Colorado, I am sure she was witness to alot of his lack of affection, support, backhanded comments, irritablility etc.

I wonder if the legal team told them to not cross the line with accusations ie abuse, emotional abuse, specific examples etc. She even said borderline..
Grrrrrrrr. Why? Why do people have to tip toe around talking about abuse? While CK, can spread lies about KB, taking off,and drone on about PF being a great guy?

This is an interesting thought! Did they release the time she left the store? Was KK waiting at her home, hidden? PF could have given her a key and then showed up for the clean-up? Just a thought.

JMO
Scary thoughts indeed.

I have been thinking about how PF was trying to solicit someone else to do the murder because he is/was too chicken himself to do it. People like PF are sickening.

So maybe he finally convinced someone. I have always wondered why LE did not release more of the video of her leaving the store or the parking lot. Most places have videos of their storefront parking lot to capture theft from the store and capture vehicles leaving and people leaving the store if they are stealing.

So if PF finally talked someone into doing the actual murder then maybe he was the lookout person and was informing the other person when KB was at the store and when she was leaving the store. He could have switched vehicles with someone else so that KB would not spot him in the parking lot. His job maybe was to phone the other person that it was time to sneak inside her apartment and wait for her. He could also tell the other person precisely when she was leaving the store and on the way home. KB would have been blindsided if someone was already inside her place when she got home.

Or the roles could have gotten reversed if someone was in the store parking lot telling PF when KB was at the store.

It is scary to think of all the possibilities.
I hope LE has plenty of evidence already for a conviction. Some of that evidence may turn out to be more video of another person in another vehicle in that store parking lot.

I find it interesting to learn that KB actually lived with a friend while she was pregnant in CO. I don’t recall hearing that information before. That would explain why KB purchased her own home for herself and little K. I am so happy to hear that KB had a friend close by whom she had known since childhood. MOO

I agree. It messes with our timeline I. Kelsey was living with a friend in Grand Junction while pregnant. I thought she moved to Woodland Park before she was pregnant. So when did Kelsey move to Woodland Park?

I guess PF went to Grand Junction often to visit Kelsey - for the friend to see their how relationship worked. idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF