CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen any photo of KB wearing a ring on her left finger? I haven't!
Then again, the media always crops them, so maybe she wore one?
Moo

There is a huge opening for the defense revealed in the CBS interview, in that this potential direct witness to PF’s “borderline abusive” behavior said she and KB lived together during the time that she was pregnant. The woman has never lived near Woodland Park, leaving only the choice that KB lived with her family, an eight hour round trip. The RR’s have also asserted to CBS that during the same period PF was actively involved in a romantic but abusive affair with KK, who lives 22 round trip hours distant. The amount of time and gasoline required to pull it off staggers the imagination. This early in the process is NOT a good time for cracks to start appearing in the prosecution’s case.

There is a huge opening for the defense revealed in the CBS interview, in that this potential direct witness to PF’s “borderline abusive” behavior said she and KB lived together during the time that she was pregnant. The woman has never lived near Woodland Park, leaving only the choice that KB lived with her family, an eight hour round trip. The RR’s have also asserted to CBS that during the same period PF was actively involved in a romantic but abusive affair with KK, who lives 22 round trip hours distant. The amount of time and gasoline required to pull it off staggers the imagination. This early in the process is NOT a good time for cracks to start appearing in the prosecution’s case.

The woman in the interview, Ashley Cogburn, lives in Grand Junction where Kelsey lived when she first moved to Colorado. Kelsey worked as a pilot in Grand Junction. Ashley and Kelsey grew up together in Washington state. Woodland Park and Grand Junction are about a five hour drive apart. So I guess PF visited in GJ often?

The woman in the interview, Ashley Cogburn, lives in Grand Junction where Kelsey lived when she first moved to Colorado. Kelsey worked as a pilot in Grand Junction. Ashley and Kelsey grew up together in Washington state. Woodland Park and Grand Junction are about a five hour drive apart. So I guess PF visited in GJ often?
So it would seem. The CBS article states "They recently lived together in Colorado while Berreth, who was pregnant at the time with Frazee's child, was working nearby as a pilot."
Kelsey Berreth's friend believes her fiancé was "borderline emotionally abusive"
I was using the time and mileage from Google maps calculator for Florissant to DeBeque via I70 (shortest possible route).

Last edited:
So it would seem. The CBS article states "They recently lived together in Colorado while Berreth, who was pregnant at the time with Frazee's child, was working nearby as a pilot."
Kelsey Berreth's friend believes her fiancé was "borderline emotionally abusive"
I was using the time and mileage from Google maps calculator for Florissant to DeBeque via I70 (shortest possible route).

I thought our timeline had Kelsey living in Woodland Park before she got pregnant. Was Baby K born in Grand Junction?

I'm curious what steered the authorities to a landfill.

There's a lot of open land in that neck of the woods. More, PF has been living there with his mom for 20 years and working as a farrier, driving out to other ranches. His mother also owns two other pieces of property. It seems to me that if he wanted to dump a body, he would have many options besides dumpsters (always risky) and the land fill.

Obviously the authorities know all this, too. I wonder if they found a receipt or got a tip that led them to the landfill.

"A former boss said Kelsey Berreth was dating Frazee when she started working as a flight instructor at Springs Aviation in Peyton in 2016. She was ‘‘a little reserved and sometimes soft-spoken’’ but often talked about her then-boyfriend, company owner Bobby Hosmer said."

Colorado police arrest fiance of Kelsey Berreth, mother who disappeared | Boston.com

Peyton CO is east of CoSpgs. So when did Kelsey live in Grand Junction with Ashley? I'm confused.

I'm sure he was "my way or the highway" type of man.... He has never even been seen with anything other than an evil smirk on his face. I wish her roommate could have helped her see that she was worth so much more than THAT.

I have seen Grand Junction posted about before, but do you have a link to KB working there? Grand Junction is over the Rocky Mountains on the far west side of the state.

https://www.sentinelcolorado.com/news/colorado-police-arrest-fiance-of-woman-who-disappeared/

"...Kelsey Berreth was “a little reserved and sometimes soft-spoken” but often talked about Frazee, whom she was dating when she was a flight instructor at Springs Aviation in 2016, company owner Bobby Hosmer said. ..."

springsaviation.com

Springs Aviation is in Peyton, CO near Colorado Springs.

Colorado's Kelsey Berreth has been missing since Thanksgiving

"... Berreth had lived in the 7,600-person mountain town about 80 miles south of Denver since 2016, [WPPD Chief Miles] De Young said. ..."

Now I cannot locate a link directly verifying that she began at Doss Aviation in Peublo, CO also in 2016, but that's what I remember. She was pregnant January 2017, at some point rented a townhome, then purchased her townhome May 2018.

Was KB's time in Grand Junction just a brief stop while moving state to state? If she worked there in aviation, do we know what company she worked for?

Last edited:
I have seen Grand Junction posted about before, but do you have a link to KB working there? Grand Junction is over the Rocky Mountains on the far west side of the state.

Police: Woodland Park woman likely killed at home, fiance charged - Sentinel Colorado

"...Kelsey Berreth was “a little reserved and sometimes soft-spoken” but often talked about Frazee, whom she was dating when she was a flight instructor at Springs Aviation in 2016, company owner Bobby Hosmer said. ..."

springsaviation.com

Springs Aviation is in Peyton, CO near Colorado Springs.

Colorado's Kelsey Berreth has been missing since Thanksgiving

"... Berreth had lived in the 7,600-person mountain town about 80 miles south of Denver since 2016, [WPPD Chief Miles] De Young said. ..."

Now I cannot locate a link directly verifying that she began at Doss Aviation in Peublo, CO also in 2016, but that's what I remember. She was pregnant January 2017, at some point rented a townhome, the purchased her townhome May 2018.

Was KB's time in Grand Junction just a brief stop while moving state to state? If she worked there in aviation, do we know what company she worked for?

In this morning interview with Ashley, she said Kelsey worked there while pregnant. I assume 'nearby' is closer that Pueblo. So, Peyton in 2017, Grand Junction and pregnant in 2017 and then after that, she's living in Woodland Park and working at Doss. Peyton-Grand Junction-Woodland Park.

"Cogburn and Berreth met in elementary school and grew up like sisters in Washington state. They recently lived together in Colorado while Berreth, who was pregnant at the time with Frazee's child, was working nearby as a pilot."

I don't understand your comment re: cracks in the case, or a defense opening? How so? Maybe I need more coffee....

Where in the interview did she say she lived with KB in Grand Junction?

Is it possible that's where she lives now but she was living somewhere else with KB when KB was pregnant? Or that KB had already moved to CO and she stayed with her pregnant childhood friend temporarily when she herself moved to CO?

Someone help me out, please, my memory is failing or it's too early in the morning - was KB already pregnant when she moved to Colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32