CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean key fob. I’ve always wanted to try Tiles - seems like a great invention to make sure you never lose your keys or wallet or whatever. Or if you’ve ever had a bike stolen, it made me wish I had some small GPS device like that hidden somewhere out of sight where the thief wouldn’t find it.
Yep ... that is exactly what I meant ... not sure why I said Bob instead of Fob :eek: maybe one too many gimlets :p

I think they messed up! They "got rid" of her purse, not realizing she may have had BOTH sets of keys to birth if her cars, at that point every kinda fell apart.
IMO

You think KB carried both sets of keys in her purse? Tysm

I don't think there is any evidence in psychology to support that. Yes, some strong, loving women can "baby' their sons but that is not what creates the desire to control women by mental or physical abuse. That usually creates loving sons, with possibly other issues ie can't cook for themselves, or do laundry, reliance issues etc.

That would take pathology - mean controlling, oppressive, temper, outbursts from the mother. It can also arise from many other environmental issues, the mother isn't necessarily the cause of his problems.

My own opinion is that intrinsically something is just wrong with someone who can plan to murder someone else. Is is gene gone bad? an area of the brain that didn't develop properly? add to that environmental factors and you create the monster..
Mmmm...
I actually have a psychology degree ... but I’m not stating that based on just what I learned in psychology class... I think I said ... from my personal observations.
Some women IMO (including myself) baby their sons and inadvertently treat them as if they are not as smart as female siblings ...
I was not saying this is what happened to PF but who knows why he was verbally abusive and felt threatened by KB to the point he desired her death?
I know it took a lot of in-depth research for me to figure out what I did to my son unintentionally ... I’m just being honest - which I know is hard for many people to admit. Most people like to blame someone else.

LOL on Freud. Forget about him. There is a lot to be said for these monsters that just want the world to rotate around them. This type of of self-centeredness we cannot relate to at all. I personally feel guilty getting the closest parking space. I hope we never understand this type of animal.
I agree... we might get close to trying to understand ... see faint glimpses of what might have caused PF to step over that “ line” into the world that most do not ever enter... but fortunately most of us won’t ever know what caused him to do what he did ...

From your link. There’s that trash can again. (I had mentioned in a previous thread that one looks newer than the other). The one on the left just looks new to me...as if possibly replaced recently. I know when a neighbor had a trash can go “missing” on my street, it took a simple phone call to have our waste management co. bring out a new one. I’m assuming there would be record of something like this.

I guess he must put the trash cans in the back of his truck to move them from up by the house to outside the fence for pick up.

I know it’s a reach to think he would have used a trash can from his own house to move or help dispose of KB’s body, but who knows? Also, I wonder if PF was ever known to drive this truck (seen in video here) to KB’s. Much easier to hide what he’s transporting with this vehicle. I wish LE had towed this one to search as well. MOO

View attachment 166129
Hmmm... Is that a bed cover (camper top) on the green truck?

From your link. There’s that trash can again. (I had mentioned in a previous thread that one looks newer than the other). The one on the left just looks new to me...as if possibly replaced recently. I know when a neighbor had a trash can go “missing” on my street, it took a simple phone call to have our waste management co. bring out a new one. I’m assuming there would be record of something like this.

I guess he must put the trash cans in the back of his truck to move them from up by the house to outside the fence for pick up.

I know it’s a reach to think he would have used a trash can from his own house to move or help dispose of KB’s body, but who knows? Also, I wonder if PF was ever known to drive this truck (seen in video here) to KB’s. Much easier to hide what he’s transporting with this vehicle. I wish LE had towed this one to search as well. MOO

View attachment 166129
Is the entrance to his Mom's place or to a lease place?

Just my thoughts, but no farrier in the Florissant area even comes close to making a decent living, they seem to be a dime a dozen here. Maybe he did hang at the rodeo's, and had them lining up, but here locally, most ranchers have sons or grandsons who are farriers to do their horses. No big dressage barns in the area either, a few trainers along the road to WP, but no big operations.
Starting salary for a flight instructor is $60,000 to $90,000 a year, imo, KB made way more money than him.
Barn is not high enough for an apartment, as you have the rafters right there, and with a 40 # snow load building code, they would probably be pretty close to each other. He probably lived in his old room, the one he had since he was 12. JMO

There’s a big dif’ in a person trimming their own horses & a true farrier/blacksmith. If I’m going to have my horse worked on, I want someone with credentials. One slip by an unknowledgeable person & the horse is done for life.

I can’t imagine KB making over $60k & Imo, she made much less. Moo

Mmmm...
I actually have a psychology degree ... but I’m not stating that based on just what I learned in psychology class... I think I said ... from my personal observations.
Some women IMO (including myself) baby their sons and inadvertently treat them as if they are not as smart as female siblings ...
I was not saying this is what happened to PF but who knows why he was verbally abusive and felt threatened by KB to the point he desired her death?
I know it took a lot of in-depth research for me to figure out what I did to my son unintentionally ... I’m just being honest - which I know is hard for many people to admit. Most people like to blame someone else.
There actually is research that shows that overindulgent parenting can produce self centered adults with a sense of entitlement. (or lack of empathy and narcissism)
It's certainly not intentional, and I think it's actually very common in single mothers. They often feel guilty that the other parent is missing, and try to make up for it by giving the child more than needed or doing things for them that they should do themselves.

We don't know much about PF's childhood, but something about his environment, and maybe even a genetic pre-disposition, could have contributed to his actions. Imo

I was going back and refreshing my mind on videos of PF, came upon this one . Wondering if the plain clothes man (khaki pants ) that went into the sallyport right before the door closes and left his brown truck outside, was this PF's brother ? I know we cannot sleuth him just wondering . Watching this guy walk into the sallyport reminded me of PF walking away from the reporter at the gate .

Last edited:
140 mile round trip daily divided by 3 hours daily driving time equals 46 mph.

I see....so KB drove 3 hours round trip daily? I must have missed that, obviously; it is so easy to miss things, at least, for me it is, anyway. :)

Was her 3 hour r/t drive time going to /from PF's mother's ranch, or to/from work?

Also, is there significance to her drive time and/or avg. mph vis a vis her murder? TIA!

You think KB carried both sets of keys in her purse? Tysm
Perhaps or maybe her mom or brother had the other set. I know when I rent a car, both sets are attached together and there is no way to separate them for another driver.
Who knows what kind of stuff PF had pulled in the past? She may have had them together for a very good reason!
So she ALWAYS KNEW where the other set was. IMO
It "seems" as if PF had no idea where her extra set of keys were-
She allgedly dropped baby K off with him and left town.
What car did she have when dropping baby K off and leave town in?
Her purse, wallet, phone and keys are gone, but her vehicles are at home.
He said she skipped town but her vehicles were still at the house.
He had no way to remove one of the cars, so it looked like robbery/kidnapping, more than her willingly leaving on her own.
The text that she needed a week off had already been sent, so he couldn't change the story line at that time to match the why the items were missing.
What an idiot!
Moo

I have not been able to read everything on this case so apologies that I missed this, but has it been published that KK is an addict or alcoholic that she would need treatment?

I have no clue, Kittybunny. But one can be hospitalised for treatment of other conditions including but not limited to emotional breakdown.
MOO, MOO, MOO

Th
I think they messed up! They "got rid" of her purse, not realizing she may have had BOTH sets of keys to both of her cars, at that point, every kinda fell apart.
IMO
Imagine THAT conversation between PF and KKL ! IF they were intending to move a vehicle and it dawned on them the keys were in the purse that was gone as a purse could be.

Th

Imagine THAT conversation between PF and KKL ! IF they were intending to move a vehicle and it dawned on them the keys were in the purse that was gone as a purse could be.

I doubt they intended to move the cars. Vehicles are so problematic, imo. Those pesky camera scattered on every corner & at every biz, capture too much. Then, wth does one do with a car?

I always leave my extra keys at home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members