CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #34 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 110%, but why involve KKL when PF could easily do his own bidding? Puzzling why involve another party !
Just speculating...Maybe he solicited KKL to solicite some acquaintance of hers who has had a brush with LE and whom he perceived as being capable of doing his dirty work. I’m not sure I believe this is what happened, but since we have nothing much but speculation...it could be a maybe.
JMOspeculation

Just speculating...Maybe he solicited KKL to solicite some acquaintance of hers who has had a brush with LE and whom he perceived as being capable of doing his dirty work. I’m not sure I believe this is what happened, but since we have nothing much but speculation...it could be a maybe.
JMOspeculation
A couple of speculations have entered my thoughts also, then told myself NAH ........ Speculation is all there is at this point. If we knew for certain the depth of PF and KKl's relationship that would be telling IMO

it is odd to involve another person or other people-
it is odd to have a murder be a first crime
it is odd to be a woman committing a murder unless you have a crazy-strong motive

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/press/mif.pr

Male Perpetrators of Intimate Partner Homicide: A Review and Proposed Typology

What drives women to murder is very different from men

read up on some crime stats, to revisit my "biases" about this crime. it might be why we find it so
intriguing- it is just not statistically likely.

L

Interesting.. Because I’ve been fighting to get CS for the past 12 yrs from my ex husband that lives in Colorado. I’ve yet to see a dime! All that money just bought him a brand new Cadillac sedan instead. I can relate to someone like PF. I was married to one! It’s sad KB had to deal with this A @*%# narcissist who has no value for life. Unbeknown to him his time is coming. And I for one can not wait!

Oh Mauig’ma, to think you met another Creep, who prefers his luxuries rather than helping with child support, is so ugly.
I hope your Creep, has a miserable life and you, and child/children are enjoying life.
Regarding PF, I can't wait to witness his downfall, with everything exposed.
I would think, having his ugliness exposed, publicized, would provide many with more loathing towards him, than we have now.
MOO.

If KKL thought she was the runner-up, hoping to take the crown when KB no longer around, PF was going to stop that dream in it's tracks! The fact that KKL gave PF the opportunity to allegedly solicit her a 2nd (and 3rd) time tells me all I need to know about her character. MOO
Lots of chatting between those two.

L

Interesting.. Because I’ve been fighting to get CS for the past 12 yrs from my ex husband that lives in Colorado. I’ve yet to see a dime! All that money just bought him a brand new Cadillac sedan instead. I can relate to someone like PF. I was married to one! It’s sad KB had to deal with this A @*%# narcissist who has no value for life. Unbeknown to him his time is coming. And I for one can not wait!
Child Support Enforcement in Colorado

I'm not disagreeing with what you say at all, but would like to add that the original attorney representing PF is very well known in Colorado Springs, and has a very good reputation.
I would also like to add a link to the Child Support Enforcement webpage of the Colorado DHS. I'm sure there are creative minds out there that will argue that PF would still think a way to avoid it, but my point is............in Colorado, it ain't easy, folks! IMO
Enforcement Remedies
Disgusting to know PF has a good lawyer. I was hoping he would have some do nothing kind of guy.

That lawyer is no longer working with PF. PF has a public defender now.
A public defender with a great reputation and funds to defend him. I wasn’t speaking of his first attorney.

Public defenders get a bad rap. Some do great work and I hear this one is very respected in the community. Plus he has a whole team to work with him.

I think the prosecution has their work cut out for them.

I'm not disagreeing with what you say at all, but would like to add that the original attorney representing PF is very well known in Colorado Springs, and has a very good reputation.
I would also like to add a link to the Child Support Enforcement webpage of the Colorado DHS. I'm sure there are creative minds out there that will argue that PF would still think a way to avoid it, but my point is............in Colorado, it ain't easy, folks! IMO
Enforcement Remedies

I have seen financial reports of people who are self employed, detailed Excel spreadsheets, that show expenditures, profit, loss, that to the penny, show a consistent loss every month for self employment. With zero assets. They lease a brand new Audi, business expense, new cell phone, business expense, on and on...every dime spent on gas, business expense....it is quite interesting.

You would be surprised how many real estate agents have their families on Medicaid, and are eligible for food stamps because they have zero income. It is maddening.

And an excellent way to avoid paying child support. These men seem to enjoy their "cleverness", at avoiding child support. One guy, who flies to Hong Kong, first class, on a consistent basis, shows "negative" income every month.

Yup, no one tells PF what to do.

He doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who takes kindly to any pushback, especially when it is coming from a woman.

I agree, this guy really screwed up. I think that once we hear some of the evidence against him, we will realize that he’s even dumber than we’ve thought.

If that’s possible.
That’s saying a lot. I feel you may be underestimating how stupid I think this guy is.

Absolutely. There is no way she is innocent! The only way she would be was in the off the rocker chance that she really did not know the phone was tossed in her bags, and then she turned it on, and oh look! the pre-scheduled, pre-typed texts just sent off, and she didn't do anything further with the phone and just let it sit til the FBI showed up.

Ummmm...no.
@riolove77
Lol. She would be most unlucky, huh?
So, why do you think she’s not been arrested?
And, where do you think she is, please?
Tysm

I don’t think PF involving KK is all that complicated. He knows this woman has had a thing for him most of their adult lives, all he would have to do is throw in a few “baby you know it’s always been you, I was a fool not to see it” and perhaps imply that KB is not a great mother, is cruel to her child and he wants to save his daughter and himself.... And this woman would be in. We all know somebody who would fall for this, not to this extreme involving murder, but that lose all sense of intelligence around a certain man or woman .

I don’t think PF involving KK is all that complicated. He knows this woman has had a thing for him most of their adult lives, all he would have to do is throw in a few “baby you know it’s always been you, I was a fool not to see it” and perhaps imply that KB is not a great mother, is cruel to her child and he wants to save his daughter and himself.... And this woman would be in. We all know somebody who would fall for this, not to this extreme involving murder, but that lose all sense of intelligence around a certain man or woman .
Well women love being romanced don’t they? But I am glad to say I don’t personally know of one who would stick around if solicited to murder her competition. That is when you RUN!

Yes, though I tend to think the business of ranching has more adult children living with their parents (on the farm) in order to carry on the family business. It benefits all financially. I’ve visited many ranches, and saw grown daughters and sons living at the family ranches, carrying on many of the duties that their parents had grown weary of doing. When a potential spouse came into the picture...that is where the fork in the road splits. Of course it wouldn’t be what most of us what choose to do but I can understand why some in that profession do. Perhaps PF was SF’s only hope of the family business continuing and she sold it to him as such..?

Well women love being romanced don’t they? But I am glad to say I don’t personally know of one who would stick around if solicited to murder her competition. That is when you RUN!

That is interesting. Because I can't imagine anyone in my past ever even asking me to be involved in something nefarious. They wouldn't dare.

So, what types of things has KK done that made PF think that she wouldn't have a problem with being part of a crime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV