CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #34 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this was the post from a previous thread but it speaks to suppressed cases in CO:

Thousands of Colorado court cases hidden from public view

Thanks, susieQ, this is a great article!

IMO, we now have every reason to feel optimistic that KK/KL, our resident <modsnipped> is in fact currently housed in a Colorado pokey, tucked securely away from the public eye.

Pokeys are the perfect settings for <modsnipped>!

If she's there, I sure hope they let her have a Lasso in her cell. JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM:

True, but considering we're talking about PF here, it's really not surprising.

PF likes to beat horses, dead or alive, doesn't really matter to him.

I mean, at least we're only doing it proverbially, sans rasps!
I'm throwing a red flag on this one! If we have no reason to believe he's a farrier, then we have no reason to believe he is cruel to animals, except for the guy's not even close to credible story from high school about an automobile accident while pretending to date the storyteller's current wife. IMO

I'm throwing a red flag on this one! If we have no reason to believe he's a farrier, then we have no reason to believe he is cruel to animals, except for the guy's not even close to credible story from high school about an automobile accident while pretending to date the storyteller's current wife. IMO

BBM:
Thank you, Dave F.!

Being the bullish type that I am, a red flag being waved in my face is always a welcome sight.

Your post has just inspired me to charge full steam ahead!

Last edited:

Hang on! I think wires and stories are getting crossed, now. The only "automobile accident" related to PF involved a horse trailer he was towing as he left a rodeo/horse show, allegedly angrily, and overturned the horse trailer with the horse in it. The person relating the story was the one who had used PF as a farrier and said she wouldn't use him as one again, IIRC. This was in an early DM article linked in an early thread and is probably also in the media thread.

The man relating a story about PF cheating was in the same article, IIRC, but wasn't talking about any auto accident.

Last edited:
Hang on! I think wires and stories are getting crossed, now. The only "automobile accident" related to PF involved a horse trailer he was towing as he left a rodeo/horse show, allegedly angrily, and overturned the horse trailer with the horse in it. The person relating the story was the one who had used PF as a farrier and said she wouldn't use him as one again, IIRC. This was in an early DM article linked in an early thread and is probably also in the media thread.

The man relating a story about PF cheating was in the same article, IIRC, but wasn't about any auto accident.
Yes, and the articles are listed on page 1 of this thread.

I'm not sure if this was the post from a previous thread but it speaks to suppressed cases in CO:

Colorado judges have not opened criminal cases The Denver Post found hidden from public

ETA: another link

SABBM from article above:

In every suppressed case, the Post found, the judge’s suppression order and the reasons supporting it are shielded from public scrutiny. Courthouse employees and many law enforcement officials, including prosecutors, will not even acknowledge the suppressed cases exist, the Post found.

That means someone could be arrested, charged, convicted and sent to prison in Colorado without anyone seeing why, how or where and whether the process was fair.

DARE WE HOPE?????

The man relating a story about PF cheating was in the same article, IIRC, but wasn't talking about any auto accident.
Oh yeah! Your right! It is confusing and very misleading, too! It was in the Daily Mail, I believe. IMO

What is your opinion on what info will be revealed Feb 19th? MOO is we will then know the 5 W’s and How.

Noharg, hope you're spot on as it would be fantastic if we got the 5Ws + H at that hearing.

My guess is we'll get confirmation + more detailed info re: the 4Ws we already know:
  • Who (PF, known from day 1) + identification of other people involved
  • What (KB's murder, known) + specifics re: evidence proving she is dead
  • When ( 11/22) + specifics re: PF's movements that day and in subsequent days along w/ KB's phone movements and texts sent
  • Where (KB's townhome) + I think we will learn where blood evidence was found that identifies the specific room/location in the townhome where PF killed KB.
Things I'm not sure we'll get at the pc hearing on 02/19 (but will learn at trial):
  • Why - I'm not sure the DA will want to lock in on a specific motive to the crime yet; also, they don't need to show motive ( although I do think they will lay out really strong evidence re: the motive at trial). I am confident the DA will not have missed a single neon flashing breadcrumb PF left for them.
  • How - Barring discovery of a murder weapon, an accomplice who was an eyewitness, a confession, or PF having disclosed to someone how he murdered PF, I don't know if the DA will be able to categorically state that they know precisely what PF's methodology was. Sadly, we'll probably learn that the "how" was violent due to blood evidence.
  • **I do think it's possible that a murder weapon has been recovered in one of those trash bags LE confiscated from the waste management facility. I also do think it's possible PF, being the complete and total ignoramus he is, may have told KK how he killed KB.

Last edited:
RBBM

Darn smart horse!!!

Still no word on finding beautiful Kelsey?

Headbanger, I secretly (well, guess the secret's out now!) hope the horse was a mare, because I love the idea of a female being the one to have kicked PF so hard in the head he had to go get stitches. Poetic justice!

No word on finding Kelsey.

She will be found.

JMO.

Last edited:
Thanks, susieQ, this is a great article!

IMO, we now have every reason to feel optimistic that KK/KL, our resident Stampede Queen is in fact currently housed in a Colorado pokey, tucked securely away from the public eye.

Pokeys are the perfect settings for Stampede Queens!

If she's there, I sure hope they let her have a Lasso in her cell. JMO.

This will be great news if KK has been arrested.
Guess we will be the last to know.
With her 'lasso' she certainly will snitch on PF, to lessen her involvement.
Looking forward to KK's version, as PF may not speak at all, except to state"Not Guilty".
MOO.

This will be great news if KK has been arrested.
Guess we will be the last to know.
With her 'lasso' she certainly will snitch on PF, to lessen her involvement.
Looking forward to KK's version, as PF may not speak at all, except to state"Not Guilty".
MOO.

BBM:

I believe you may be confusing KK with Wonder Woman (perfectly understandable, it's a common mistake).

It is Wonder Woman who wields the Lasso of Truth!

Regrettably, I am not sure KK has such a powerful Lasso.

On the upside, she probably does have a Tiara like WW since she was crowned Stampede Queen!

I believe KK is also slated to be fitted soon with a pair of those shiny, metal bracelets like Wonder Woman wears.

I wonder if they have Halloween parties in the pokey, because if so, hey, good news is she's going to be all set as far as her costume goes!

Last edited:

Colorado judges have not opened criminal cases The Denver Post found hidden from public

ETA: another link
Nice idea Trudie and link Susie. But what would the motive be for concealing a Kk arrest in this particular case? If KK was arrested I tend to think it would be in everyone’s best interest to have that information. Except for maybe PF....?
But the defense should legally be entitled to that information. I do not think she in jail.

Nice idea Trudie and link Susie. But what would the motive be for concealing a Kk arrest in this particular case? If KK was arrested I tend to think it would be in everyone’s best interest to have that information. Except for maybe PF....?
But the defense should legally be entitled to that information. I do not think she in jail.

I was thinking of the earlier post about concealed arrests.
Idk that her arrest is in anyone’s best interest.
We don’t conceal arrests in my area, it’s public info.
Just tossing ideas around.

Reason for KK staying out of sight?

I keep coming back to very early statements made by LE that indicated PF might have worked with persons. IIRC, when people asked why the arrest affidavit was sealed, the reason was for the protection of a witness or witnesses.

LE has been very tight-lipped since then, but in the back of my mind, I keep thinking there's a possibility of a third person and that's the reason LE is keeping things quiet.

Reason for KK staying out of sight?

I keep coming back to very early statements made by LE that indicated PF might have worked with persons. IIRC, when people asked why the arrest affidavit was sealed, the reason was for the protection of a witness or witnesses.

LE has been very tight-lipped since then, but in the back of my mind, I keep thinking there's a possibility of a third person and that's the reason LE is keeping things quiet.

aj, to your point: we know that there were 2 other dudes at the dump w/ PF tossing his trash per MSM reports. Those 2 dudes haven't been named.

If I'm recalling correctly from previous articles, PF has at least 2 older brothers. One wonders if the MF (Mother Frazee) instructed her elder boys to help their baby brother. JMO.

If that is the case, I can understand KK being worried, for herself and her kids.

Yeah, I don't know what to make of that business at the dump. It seemed to me that he knew he was being filmed and he was almost defiant - but I may be projecting. I guess he could say he had a bad back and had to get a couple guys to do the unloading for him, but IIRC, he didn't even get out of the cab. Seemed weird, like so much else about this horrible mess.

BTW...I wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming hearing gets pushed back. Grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89