CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #35 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back. :)

I missed the vitriol you are referring to, but I understand your need for a break.

From everything I have seen, read and heard from the DA this far, I am impressed. He seems highly professional, organized and motivated. IMO, he does not at all strike me as someone who would take the easy way out.

Amen.

Did you guys read this or am I nuts? A suspected accomplice what???!!! Is this just strong language related to the tampering or is she an accomplice??? I would NOT use this language if not.

UPDATE 7:25 p.m. - At 3:12 p.m., the 4th Judicial District Attorney in Teller County announced that Krystal Lee, a suspected accomplice in the murder of Kelsey Berreth, will appear in court for a hearing on Friday Feb. 8. Lee faces one count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony that carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and/or a $2,500 fine. "

That’s so true about him not playing innocent and challenging law enforcement. His first lawyer did say he had cooperated fully with LE and yet he hadn’t. I think you are correct that he will fight this. I hope someday to know what his motive was because he is really behaving as a sociopath. We will all find out at trial, however long that takes.
Me. I'm hoping he won't want all his dirty laundry out there for all his friends and relatives to see (at trial), so he pulls a 'Chris Watts' and pleads guilty. I can hope, anyways..

Thanks for posting that as I had not seen it. Here is more information on the attorney she has. It appears she was a public defender from 97 to 2007, worked with another firm and then went out on her own with a new partner in 2015 and got an acquittal for a high-profile case.

Dru Nielsen - Criminal Defense Lawyer | Eytan Nielsen

Jury finds Tom Fallis not guilty of murder
She is also a former full partner with legendary attorney Dan Pozner, longtime legal counsel for Pat Bowlen and the Denver Broncos, and a noted authority on Colorado Law, and author. IMO

If Teller County is going to admit KK did participate in this murder as an accomplice through tampering or otherwise then there should be better charges here.

I asked Sam to see if he could get clarification on what Teller County means.

Last edited:
Did you guys read this or am I nuts? A suspected accomplice what???!!! Is this just strong language related to the tampering or is she an accomplice??? I would NOT use this language if not.

UPDATE 7:25 p.m. - At 3:12 p.m., the 4th Judicial District Attorney in Teller County announced that Krystal Lee, a suspected accomplice in the murder of Kelsey Berreth, will appear in court for a hearing on Friday Feb. 8. Lee faces one count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony that carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and/or a $2,500 fine. "

Yes I posted a link to that last night, up-thread. Strange wording huh? They got the penalty wrong though.

If Teller County is going to admit KK did participate in this murder as an accomplice through tampering or otherwise then there should be better charges here.
Perhaps bad verbiage? Just sayin' given all the questionable reporting errors we've seen. ALTHOUGH, I've always felt she did more than "tamper" with evidence.
I love how "slips" sometimes reveal the real truth.

If that was copied from a news source I think it was likely they inserted the “suspected accomplice” description. Not the court.

JMO

The calm before the storm. So far, KK is the only one who is talking and I'm hoping she's been talking a great deal.
a. Someone is responsible for leaking the details of a sealed case to the press.
b. Those news folk depend on that office for news on a permanent basis.
In football, when a buddy gets hurt, all the players go to the sideline and sit silently on the bench praying he's going to stand up and shake it off..........even the members of the opposing team, and even if the injury was his own da**med fault. IMO

If that was copied from a news source I think it was likely they inserted the “suspected accomplice” description. Not the court.

JMO

No. This is the court announcement. Right?

Wish it would let us like this more then once. I don't believe there's a plea yet I don't believe believe the media knows more then the rest of us. But I do believe this is the beginning of charges for kk the da is seeing what it's going to take to make her squeel

Truly believe “the devil is in the details”.
In the Safeway video SS I provided it is 12:05pm on 11/22 when KB walks into the Safeway.
In the press conference video SS I provided WPPPD states “Kelsey is seen shopping with her daughter Kaylee at approximately 12:27 pm on 11/22”.

In a MSM article KB’s neighbor recalls seeing PF’s red pickup parked at KB’s between 12:30-1:00pm on 11/22. Neighbor of missing mom Kelsey Berreth says she saw red pickup truck, possibly fiance Patrick Frazee’s, at her home the day she went missing

IMO CB started looking for KB on or about 11/25. CB alerted not only the LE but PF too. IMO KK has been talking to LE since early December. KK aided in the phone but I’m on the fence about her other involvement, I believe she would have been arrested if she took part in the murder. IMO KK was not involved until the 11/24.
};o moo y’all

Attachments

• D3B126CE-23C7-4CA0-8F56-050EB3697F15.jpeg
    D3B126CE-23C7-4CA0-8F56-050EB3697F15.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 14
  • 3E86D9E2-E61E-48C7-92B5-76E0CDB4F5F2.png
    3E86D9E2-E61E-48C7-92B5-76E0CDB4F5F2.png
    250.7 KB · Views: 13
  • FEED404B-AF9F-4C39-BC27-236514854596.jpeg
    FEED404B-AF9F-4C39-BC27-236514854596.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 15
Perhaps bad verbiage? Just sayin' given all the questionable reporting errors we've seen. ALTHOUGH, I've always felt she did more than "tamper" with evidence.
I love how "slips" sometimes reveal the real truth.

@susiQ I agree and I think we want to know going into Friday. We all suspect it is true from the circumstances but this source should clarify before she gets probation and a fine.

Wish it would let us like this more then once. I don't believe there's a plea yet I don't believe believe the media knows more then the rest of us. But I do believe this is the beginning of charges for kk the da is seeing what it's going to take to make her squeel

@Corrupted1967 I think we need to know about more charges pending as the public prior to Friday.

So she has a high powered attorney? Hmmm, must have felt pretty guilty, as if she might need one.

Guess we can’t fault a guilty party for hiring an attorney.
Devil's advocate here, but would you hire a divorce attorney to represent you in a case where you're potentially looking at a murder charge if you were completely innocent? Not likely. I think hiring a high powered attorney speaks to the magnitude of the crime, not likelihood of innocence or guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234