CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
There is no doubt in my mind that KK developed a hatred for KB as much as PF did.

KK's resentment of KB most likely centers around the fact her own marriage dissolved into failure and so her fantasies of rekindling and salvaging a past relationship with PF were, in her mind, ruined by KB being in the picture.

KB was an easy choice for KK to blame things on. KK could never admit her own failures in life to have the perfect Norman Rockwell family were her own fault. So she would be blaming everyone under the sun and she saw KB as an obstacle that got in her way. She also saw how helping PF would be a way to make PF feel he now owes her big time.

Unbenownst to KK, PF was likely never going to end up with KK long term. PF fooled KK as much as he fooled KB into thinking there was a chance for a long term happy ending.

PF's motives for getting rid of KB was much more sinister and devious. The thought of having to possibly pay KB money to support the child and the thought of having to share custody of the child were his main motives.
He considered it a major hassle that he didnt want to deal with anymore.

And especially as his Mom developed a bond for her grandchild he began to despise having to let the child go back to KB even if it was just part of the time. His selfish ways wanted none of that hassle.

The similarity to PF and Norman Bates is uncanny.

So the both PF and KK developed a shared hatred for KB for totally different reasons and the scary thing is how KB most likely had no idea how deep their evil hatred was getting.
KB was totally blindsided. Its a terrifying story how two people started scheming behind her back to the point she ended up dead.

No wonder we are upset. :(

Question....lawyers are expensive especially when they have experience in a case like this, understandably so. IF the accused, then is convicted and sent off to prison and is not allowed to profit from any books, movies etc., per the Judges rulings, can the now felon allow their attorney (attorneys) to write a book and then sell the rights to a movie deal, hence paying for the legal fees that could not be paid for up front OR is that all up to the Judge OR is their a regulation that stipulates state by state how an attorney may profit?

I cannot imagine how much the legal fees will cost her or how she is paying for them....as time goes on.

Thanks

Public defenders usually have a standard clause in their contract which prohibits what you are asking. Private defense attorneys have ethics that prevent it. The tell all books by high powered attorneys are typically bland, with very little detail and nothing juicy. They are intended for people to purchase in the airport notions store, partially read on the airplane, and leave in the seat pocket upon deboarding. IMO

If KK was driving back to ID via hwy 24 could have just turned the phone on, and tossed it out the window in Florissant. That would have implicated PF in a hurry! Cell tower is right there in town.

IMO KK and PF have remained friends since their teens, because they are like minded, and made from the same cloth, or mold so to speak. Is how their friendship has lasted. I think KK is a female version of PF, but the prosecution needs her testimony.

I agree, she has some awesome big city lawyers, I don't think they are going to sit back and let the defense for PF destroy their client, they will bring their big guns to trial. JMO

Also, I don't see the Berreth's filing a civil suit against KK, just not their style. Their statement about KK taking a plea, says it all. moo!

Not sure which news channel got this shot, but shows KK leaving the court house on Friday for those thinking she might be pregnant. Who knows?
I agree I think they are a lot alike. Every time I look at her booking photo - I see MEAN/EVIL/DEFIANT in her. I would say it’s a “defensive” look but that doesn’t make sense to me because SHE knows she helped PF - so why would she think her actions were acceptable?
I hate when the BAD person has funding to hire great lawyers - it just doesn’t seem fair. It’s like saying you can be evil if you have money to hire good lawyers.
I really wish the Berreth’s would file a lawsuit against her. I have a feeling she’s already started her book, or been offered a deal for one. She should not be allowed to profit one cent IMO.
I think she does look pregnant, not just weight heavy. I guess we will find out IF she is ...:eek:

Yeah you don't drive 800 miles TOWARD a person you are afraid of. She went there because she wanted to..and KK can't say she didn't know what was going to happen as she already told people months earlier what was to happen.
IF she was ever really afraid, it was later on. She has reason to want KB gone and she drove there to knowing something was to happen.
Since she has a relative in Colorado, she might have visited her/him on Thanksgiving and dealt with PF later. It will be interesting to find out if the FBI has the nurse's phone and incriminating texts or increased phone activity with PF around the 22 nd.

A little blurb on GMA this morning about KK and her guilty plea. Nothing that is new news but it said the family of KK says they have known each other since they were teenagers fwiw. I wonder if her family is going to start 'talking' since she cannot speak to the press.

I agree I think they are a lot alike. Every time I look at her booking photo - I see MEAN/EVIL/DEFIANT in her. I would say it’s a “defensive” look but that doesn’t make sense to me because SHE knows she helped PF - so why would she think her actions were acceptable?
I hate when the BAD person has funding to hire great lawyers - it just doesn’t seem fair. It’s like saying you can be evil if you have money to hire good lawyers.
I really wish the Berreth’s would file a lawsuit against her. I have a feeling she’s already started her book, or been offered a deal for one. She should not be allowed to profit one cent IMO.
I think she does look pregnant, not just weight heavy. I guess we will find out IF she is ...:eek:

I would be surprised if KK does/has a book deal, as I cant recall Kasey Anthony writing one, or OJ, but maybe I missed that info, as I am not big into crime sleuthing, well, before this case. The Berreth's may look at KK as having been taken in with PF just like KB was, and like they were. JMO

JMO
There is no doubt in my mind that KK developed a hatred for KB as much as PF did.

KK's resentment of KB most likely centers around the fact her own marriage dissolved into failure and so her fantasies of rekindling and salvaging a past relationship with PF were, in her mind, ruined by KB being in the picture.

KB was an easy choice for KK to blame things on. KK could never admit her own failures in life to have the perfect Norman Rockwell family were her own fault. So she would be blaming everyone under the sun and she saw KB as an obstacle that got in her way. She also saw how helping PF would be a way to make PF feel he now owes her big time.

Unbenownst to KK, PF was likely never going to end up with KK long term. PF fooled KK as much as he fooled KB into thinking there was a chance for a long term happy ending.

PF's motives for getting rid of KB was much more sinister and devious. The thought of having to possibly pay KB money to support the child and the thought of having to share custody of the child were his main motives.
He considered it a major hassle that he didnt want to deal with anymore.

And especially as his Mom developed a bond for her grandchild he began to despise having to let the child go back to KB even if it was just part of the time. His selfish ways wanted none of that hassle.

The similarity to PF and Norman Bates is uncanny.

So the both PF and KK developed a shared hatred for KB for totally different reasons and the scary thing is how KB most likely had no idea how deep their evil hatred was getting.
KB was totally blindsided. Its a terrifying story how two people started scheming behind her back to the point she ended up dead.

No wonder we are upset. :(
I agree but I think KK was the instigator. I think she stirred the pot and she stirred it frequently because of HER jealousy and she wanted to have what she wanted - PF.
I think we underestimate women and their manipulative abilities. I’m not saying they are worse than men who manipulate and murder, I’m just saying they are equally able to do evil.
It’s hard, IMO, for most people to imagine a woman being that evil, much less a mother. But, research and Crime shows/podcasts are revealing that women can be just as evil.
I can’t even kill a dang spider (I carry them outside) so I have trouble wrapping my head around this idea, but it’s being proven more and more often these days.

Public defenders usually have a standard clause in their contract which prohibits what you are asking. Private defense attorneys have ethics that prevent it. The tell all books by high powered attorneys are typically bland, with very little detail and nothing juicy. They are intended for people to purchase in the airport notions store, partially read on the airplane, and leave in the seat pocket upon deboarding. IMO

Except for the 2 books written by both the Defense lawyer and Prosecuting lawyer in the Jodi Arias case were kind of juicy. LOL

You are right though about legality issues because BOTH those lawyers had legal repercussions in writing their books. The defense attorney basically lost his entire career over it and with the Prosecutor Juan Martinez his legal trouble is still going on.

Are PFs jail visits and conversations with visitors monitored, as in recorded? Curious if he is or can have private confidential convos with his family members or friends (with the exception of those listed as prohibited in the original court docs). Thanks!

I agree but I think KK was the instigator. I think she stirred the pot and she stirred it frequently because of HER jealousy and she wanted to have what she wanted - PF.
I think we underestimate women and their manipulative abilities. I’m not saying they are worse than men who manipulate and murder, I’m just saying they are equally able to do evil.
It’s hard, IMO, for most people to imagine a woman being that evil, much less a mother. But, research and Crime shows/podcasts are revealing that women can be just as evil.
I can’t even kill a dang spider (I carry them outside) so I have trouble wrapping my head around this idea, but it’s being proven more and more often these days.

You could very well be right. I will never forget PF's statement to the friend before he was arrested how he felt "railroaded". That points to something.

Are PFs jail visits and conversations with visitors monitored, as in recorded? Curious if he is or can have private confidential convos with his family members or friends (with the exception of those listed as prohibited in the original court docs). Thanks!

My understanding based on other cases is only the discussions with his Laywers and any assistants from the lawyer staff would be confidential.

Everything else like personal visitors either in person or on the phone are always taped usually.

ETA - We have seen cases where the lawyer staff or their representatives can funnel inside or outside some things that the person behind bars wants done. Again going back to the Jodi Arias case, there were quite a few allegations of shady doings going on when she had lawyer representative staff visitors. She even managed to funnel out her personal art drawings and they ended up being sold online for money while she was behind bars.

Last edited:
If she is actually currently pregnant, it would be another reason why she would want to be hidden away from the public eye since Thanksgiving weekend.

Some thoughts: MOO, MOO
As there appears to be evidence by LE that PF was actively soliciting her in the conspiracy to murder KB in September, possibly because KKL was now pregnant, that would make her currently about 5 months.

But I honestly think that Twin Falls is too much a small town not to have rumors out there about a pregnancy, so I actually dismiss it. I don't believe she is pregnant

Last edited:
How anybody can still defend kk actions as somehow justified just blows me away.

1 she knew about a solicitation to commit murder by PF 2 months before the murder.

2 didn’t tell authorities or kB about these plans.

3 she by her own words found out about the murder on the 22nd yet still drove to Colorado 2 days later to help PF.

4 took a murder victims cell phone fully knowing this person had been murdered and knew exactly what she was doing by disposing of it hundreds of miles away.

5 Eventually returns home and acts like nothing happened until LE showed up at her place of work(based on local newspaper article).

If you have sympathy for a person that does something that’s so clearly evil, then imo you are part of the problem in this society. Moo

ETA: I’ll tell you who I have sympathy for Kelsey Berreth, her poor mom and family and her poor innocent now motherless little girl! Certainly not for kk and definitely not for PF!!!

Last edited:
If there is overwhelming evidence PF is guilty and the Public Defenders strongly advise him to plead guilty, PF, IMO might ignore the advice and enter a not guilty plea with one objective: he is getting free legal advice and an unnecessary trial would cost the nurse tens of thousands or more in legal fees. That would be a way for PF to cause additional hurt for the nurse while he gets of scott free in the financial aspect, and IMO, he is the sort of person who would do this.

I cannot kill a spider because they will kill you first.

Good morning @riolove77 :) What do you think the significance of her statement about the murder is, if any? KK didn't say "PF told me...." she said "I learned that there was"... tyia
Well, where would she have learned it from, if not PF?

To me, that would indicate a third person knew, if PF didn't tell her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member