CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SamKraemerTV
Frazee said she went to Breckinridge over the summer with a friend. They took the friend’s vehicle. “We lived so separate lives for so long,” he says. Their baby exchanges were all over the place. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Frazee says he had their daughter with him at the time of the call. He also says Kelsey went to an alcohol/depression rehab center, and that the drive to Pueblo & work stresses were getting to her. Wasn’t exactly sure when he’d exchange custody next. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Wow! All these lies were listed in the civil complaint. I didn't expect that PF told such far fetched lies to the police! I thought he was spinning this stuff to CB. But now it makes sense because CB would have known this was all a load of bull from the word go.

MOO.

@BartKRDO
Never once in his initial phone conversation with WPPD did #PatrickFrazee express any concern about whereabouts of #KelseyBerreth.
:(:mad:

Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV
Back to the Commander. He says between Nov 22nd and Dec 2nd #PatrickFrazee never reported #KelseyBerreth missing. @KKTV11News

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm
Adams says they were able to track #PatrickFrazee's phone on November 22nd and November 23rd. At Safeway #kelseyberreth purchased items for dip and flowers.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Frazee didn’t give them info to indicate he ever entered Kelsey’s townhome. Adams says he tracked Frazee’s phone. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Wow! All these lies were listed in the civil complaint. I didn't expect that PF told such far fetched lies to the police! I thought he was spinning this stuff to CB. But now it makes sense because CB would have known this was all a load of bull from the word go.
and now we know the source of the rehab/depression rumors IMO

Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV
Commander says surveillance video shows a car matching that of #KelseyBerreth driving toward her townhome on the day she went missing. Video is from a furniture store near her townhome. He’s checking to see what time that was. @KKTV11News

Bart Bedsole KRDO‏ @BartKRDO
After buying flowers and items for a dip at Safeway, #KelseyBerreth was spotted again on a nearby surveillance camera at Williams Bros Furniture, approaching her townhome. #PatrickFrazee
DzyFA5rWwAE-UcE.jpg

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
He says Frazee was seen on Walmart & Williams Furniture Store surveillance, and on the surveillance video of an adjacent townhome to Berreth’s. That video showed him at her door @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

and now we know the source of the rehab/depression rumors IMO

Wayyyy at the beginning of this didn't we see that KB had posted something on her Pinterest pertaining to rehab?
I do not have any of these SM things but I am sure I saw that. I assumed from the beginning that was where it came from but do not really know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz