CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: anyone else super curious what PF voice sounds like, when hes lying through his teeth?! I used to rewatch that old video of CW on the porch and just think "jeez, this guy knows he killed his whole family"

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Adams says they would’ve known if Frazee’s clothing was blood-stained. When asked how many photos there are of Frazee leaving with a black tote, Adams says none. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Now talking about neighbor surveillance. It can see access to the only entrance to Berreth’s townhome. Adams says there are other photos of Frazee that day, but couldn’t tell if he’s coming or going. He’s wearing a white t-shirt & ball cap. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
That bank video was on Nov. 22. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Two more exhibits from the state. First is a still of him on the surveillance at the bank showing him. Second shows the back of his truck, with a black tote in it. He says they learned that tote played a big role in what happened to Kelsey Berreth. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley
Krystal Lee Kenney's cellphone and #kelseyberreth 's cellphones were together all the way from Grand Junction to Salt Lake City to Gooding Idaho. on 11/22, #PatrickFrazee is seen on surveillance going to his bank in the afternoon. baby carrier is in the car as is a black tote.

Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV
Surveillance’s from an ENT Credit Union shows #PatrickFrazee truck and a “black tote” in the bed of the truck. Commander says that tote plays a significant role in #KelseyBerreth disappearance. Hoping to find out what was inside it. @KKTV11News

Ugh. I think we all know what was in that tote. I feel sick.
Where is Kelsey, Patrick?!?!
:mad:

Ugh. I think we all know what was in that tote. I feel sick.
Where is Kelsey, Patrick?!?!
:mad:
Jennifer Kovaleski‏Verified account @JennKovaleski 2m2 minutes ago
Defense attorney: "How many photos are there of #PatrickFrazee leaving with a black tote? Commander Adams responds: "No"

Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV 1m1 minute ago
Black tote back in examination. Large black plastic tote seen in the back of #PatrickFrazee truck. REMINDER: this tote is apparently a significant part of #KelseyBerreth disappearance. @KKTV11News

Oh I wanna cry:

Stiegerwald notes that blood was found in #kelseyberreth by her mom and/or her brother as late as December 6th. long after cadaver dogs and police investigated.

The whole thing is so incredibly sad. The Berreth's have handled themselves so well throughout all of this. They have been able to use their brains and not allow emotions to negatively effect the case. KB and little KB are so lucky to have them.

EDIT: anyone else super curious what PF voice sounds like, when hes lying through his teeth?! I used to rewatch that old video of CW on the porch and just think "jeez, this guy knows he killed his whole family"

There's a video and sound clip by a local news reporter trying to question PF at his ranch. Reporter asks do you know what happened to KB? PF coldly replies "this is private property and that is a private drive". moo

Last edited:
This is heartbreaking because it’s now showing what transpired on and around November 22nd ... it’s so terribly sad and very real now that we are learning of all this evidence. Hats off to Sam for the great running commentary ... it’s describing everything just the way we thought it happened, and I am so glad they have so much evidence. I had no idea we would hear all these details at today’s hearing! God bless Kelsey and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8