CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KK is lying about the ambien. As a nurse, she would know ambien would not be a good drug to use to overdose someone. As a pre-op nurse she likely had some access to harder drugs but she's not going to admit she diverted drugs from her workplace to kill someone with. She probably told them ambien because she might have a prescription for it so it would explain why she had it in the first place. MOO

Maybe KK lied to PF about even having access to/carrying narcotics as a nurse? Perhaps that is why she didn't go through with drugging KB? Perhaps she couldn't get the drugs without risking getting caught by her workplace, so instead she told PF she chickened out. If she stole drugs from the hospital I would expect there to be some charges for that. MOO.

The way I understand it he put her body in the black box in the back of the pickup that is used for tools. There would probably be no leakage.
But they mentioned something about the dogs getting a hit off of her car, not his truck. I am sure this will be cleared up soon.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 43s44 seconds ago
Around 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 22, Frazee texted Kenney asking for her to call him. Frazee eventually called, saying, You need to get out here now. You’ve got a mess to clean up.” Kenney interpreted that as Kelsey Berreth was dead. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 50s51 seconds ago
Kenney said she couldn’t come out right away, realizing what happened. Slater says Frazee said, “Just *advertiser censored**ing talk.” He made it clear to Kenney that she needed to bring things with her to “clean up”. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 36s36 seconds ago

Slater says Kenney came back about a week after the Oct. 15 incident. She brought a bat from home, parked outside Kelsey’s home & waited. Kenney realized she couldn’t do it, left the property and says she drove past Kelsey to Frazee’s residence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
So.....
1. 9/23 non drugged coffee
2. 10/15 steel rod. I heard a dog barking got scared ran back to Patrick's house left the steel rod
3. A week after 10/15 she came back with a baseball bat and was told to beat her in the head once Kelsey got out of a car and then dump her in a garbage can, again she couldn't do it and left for Patrick's

S
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

11:00 AM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: So KK jeopardizes her own Aunt by involving her in KK's cruel hoax of introductory friendship. EVIL, CONNIVING...:eek:
So does that make 5 FIVE people who knew before hand Kelsey was going to be killed? Assuming the Aunt knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64