CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it will make you sleep plus make you not remember if you do stay awake. It is just difficult to kill someone even on a mega dose. Obviously, the intent was there to think they were going to kill or knock her out which they would have. Just awful awful ...

Yes, awful for sure. :(:(:(

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Again, per Slater, Frazee told Kenney she had another chance to “get rid of Kelsey”. This time he suggested a baseball bat. Slater says Kenney was told to “start swinging” when Kelsey comes home after an exchange of the baby. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

12:41 PM - 19 Feb 2019

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 28s28 seconds ago
At that point, Slater says Kenney saw Frazee as being angry again. “If you can’t do it, I’m gonna have to,” Slater says (which he’s attributing to Frazee). Slater thought that was around Oct. 23. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm 20s20 seconds ago
Frazee asked Krystal again to kill #kelseyberreth but Krystal said she was with family in Reno. Though Slater says she did look into flights from Reno to CO. #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
More instructions from Frazee: Slater says Kenney was told to hit her in the back of the head, because there wouldn’t be a lot of blood. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm 54s55 seconds ago
Slater says Kenney did go to the parking lot of Kelsey's home and removed the pipe from her car but got frightened when she heard a dog bark. #kelseyberreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Slater: Kenney drove to Kelsey’s home. Got out of the car, but didn’t take the rod. She heard a dog barking, got in her car, drove to Frazee’s residence and left the rod at the gate of his home. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney

I don't know about the rest of you folks, but this is way worse than I ever dreamed. I thought PF wanted KK to kill KB using injections or meds, something using her nursing skills.

Dramatic testimony from CBI investigator about 3 plots #patrickfrazee gave Krystal Lee last fall to have her kill #KelseyBerreth one involving poisoning a Starbucks machiatto, 1 with a steel rod & 1 with a baseball bat. Krystal said she couldn’t do it. @ABC

In Sept & twice in October KK came to Colorado and specifically #kelseyberreth house to kill her for #PatrickFrazee

Interesting:

As Slater talks about Krystal and Patrick's relationship, #PatrickFrazee has shifted away from his attorneys and is looking down and away. Krystal told police she didn't know about kelsey and the baby until 5 months after they started seeing eachother. #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Slater: Kenney drove to Kelsey’s home. Got out of the car, but didn’t take the rod. She heard a dog barking, got in her car, drove to Frazee’s residence and left the rod at the gate of his home.

Sounds to me like KK was going along with PF's plan and had initially agreed to do the deed for him. She is so up to her ears in this that I can't see LE giving her much of a plea bargain.

I think she has known about Kelsey and Kaley all along. She's obviously told lies to LE about not knowing PF or Kelsey.

Oh, I knew she was going to be the Achilles heel. Smart to give her sentence at the end. She is a monster. You have to ask why was he comfortable asking her to murder? Now we know.
I think he groomed her. It was the whole point of this “reconnecting” that happened starting in the summer. I think he knew in July that he was going to use her in this way.

There was enough of a good person in there to not go thru with the murder. But not enough of a good person to stop him from doing it. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64