CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Why she helped? Kenney wanted to please Frazee and feared retaliatory action toward her own child from Frazee, per Slater. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 47s48 seconds ago
Slater says he believes Kenney left the pipe at the Frazee residence on Oct. 16. Per Slater, Sheila Frazee found the pipe and asked Patrick why it was there. Kenney told Frazee she just couldn’t do it. She was scared, per Slater. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

CBI agent testified that at 4:24 on 11-22 Frazee’s phone called his mother. At 4:37 it called Krystal Lee. Cell towers show he was southwest of #KelseyBerreth ‘s home.

bbm - did he call his Mom to tell her what he did?

Adams says Officer Huber confirmed PF’s whereabouts on Nov. 22. State asked if he’s aware of another surveillance video showing PF at KB’s residence at 3:36 p.m. Adams says yes.

State gives him another still of that neighbor’s surveillance. He says it shows KB, Kaylee, PF & her flowers out front of KB door around 1 p.m.

Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter

JMO. My guess is the PF made up with his brother at Thanksgiving dinner, after he killed KB. PF may have thought it would be in his best interests to be on good terms with the LE member of his family, considering what he had just done. JMO.

The Frazee Thanksgiving dinner must have been the shortest holiday meal ever.

1:00 p.m. PF and KB at KB's townhouse.

(1:30 p.m. PF (and maybe KB?) at KB's townhouse; sorry, couldn't quickly find the post using this time)

2:30 p.m. PF's brother Sean shows up at Frazee home, Sean told LE that PF showed up a short time later

3:36 p.m. PF at KB's townhouse

4:24 p.m. PF calls his mother

4:37 p.m. PF calls KK, from southwest of KB's townhouse

With 15+ miles between KB's townhouse and Frazee home, PF didn't spend much time at the holiday table. Wonder what his brother's testimony will be regarding that day.

Jennifer Kovaleski‏Verified account @JennKovaleski 20s20 seconds ago

Krystal didn't follow through with second plan to kill #KelseyBerreth. Slater says she went to Kelsey's house, but got scared said "it just wasn't her." Left metal pipe outside #PatrickFrazee's gate. @DenverChannel
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago

Slater says he believes Kenney left the pipe at the Frazee residence on Oct. 16. Per Slater, Sheila Frazee found the pipe and asked Patrick why it was there. Kenney told Frazee she just couldn’t do it. She was scared, per Slater. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

That is concerning! I have always worked in psych and never medical, and psych unfortunately more old school aka no pyxis. We got meds from Pharmacy in bins... and controlleds were signed out in binder... at end of shift there was count with another nurse.

I always thought Pyxis is pretty hard to tamper with, but i can't say i have firsthand experience. That's too bad! :(
Tampering with the pyxis itself is impossible, they do it in other ways. We had one that was pulling the drugs out of vials and replacing it with saline before giving it to the patients. Sick.

I'd like to hear KK's explanation for why she took a rental car to CO in November. IMO, she knew about the murder and knew she was going to help with the clean-up/cover-up.

Excellent point. I wondered why she rented a car, too. You're right, it would greatly
But she could have just knocked on the door to 'thank' her...minus the coffee.

She appears to have tested the waters and established at least a tenuous relationship. It appears that KB took the coffee without protest, so KK could be hopeful that if she offered KB a cup of coffee on a future date, KB would drink it without suspicion.

I agree with those who think that's just plain weird. There's no way I would eat or drink something brought to my door by a complete stranger. I wouldn't take something like that to introduce myself to a stranger. I wonder if KB asked KK which unit she was living in.

KK's casual attitude about having 'meds' bothers me - and I think more than anything, those statement have probably ended her nursing career. What reputable hospital would trust her now?

One other way dishonest nurses get patient drugs: at the patient's bedside. If a patient is on heavy meds delivered by a nurse, that patient may already be mentally distracted - too distracted to count the pills each time. Even if a patient challenged the nurse - "hey, I didn't get my little yellow pill", the nurse can tell the patient the doctor changed the med. If the patient brings it up to someone else, the nurse can claim s/he administered it and the patient's memory is unreliable.

That is concerning! I have always worked in psych and never medical, and psych unfortunately more old school aka no pyxis. We got meds from Pharmacy in bins... and controlleds were signed out in binder... at end of shift there was count with another nurse.

I always thought Pyxis is pretty hard to tamper with, but i can't say i have firsthand experience. That's too bad! :(

I found a vial of medicine in a chair at the nursing desk before. It was Zofran so no one really cared but I thought it was concerning as it could have been something else and could have indicated a larger problem. It was assumed that a nurse put the vial in her pocket and it fell out, into the chair. With a pill like Ambien, an unethical nurse could pretend to pop the pill out of the foil wrapper and place it in a medicine cup. I've had patients that dump an entire medicine cup full of pills into their mouths - they don't count and wouldn't notice a missing pill. I've also heard of unethical nurses drawing saline up to "show" a second verifier and inject into a patient while drawing up the narcotic into a syringe for their own use. I've known a nurse to get home and realize she had a vial of something still in her pocket. It is extremely sad but there are definitely ways for unethical nurses to cheat the system and their patients.

They said black plastic tote. Something like this

black-sterilite-storage-bins-18429001-64_1000.jpg
yes, that's like mine and it does not leak any liquids out at all.
Bottom is solid and waterproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members