CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
When she arrived, Kenney went to Frazee’s home and picked up a set of keys for Berreth’s phone left at the gate to Frazee’s. She parked at the Woodland Park Community Center and walked to Berreth’s home. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Kenney described the scene as horrific. “There was blood everywhere,” she told Slater. Blood on east, south and west walls. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ag
Going room by room. In the living room, Frazee told Kenney to grab a sweater, look for a tooth in a vent & clean up Kaylee’s toys covered in blood. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

I wonder if that bombshell is coming after lunch- them finding bone chips. I mean, they have a steel rod, so to me, it tells me they found something else along with the rod. Why would the rod be significant to this case if it didn't either have Kelsey's blood on it, or it wasn't used during the burning?
Steel rod? Not surgical steel...as in a bone repair rod? Surely not.

If there was that much blood in KB’s townhouse & presumably her body was in the black bag between Nov 22 and Nov 24 (when we seem to be presuming the black bag was burned), wouldn’t there be blood leaking out in the pickup bed?

What black bag? I thought it was a tote? I don't think there would be leakage from a plastic tote.
MOO.

I don't know about the rest of you folks, but this is way worse than I ever dreamed. I thought PF wanted KK to kill KB using injections or meds, something using her nursing skills.

Its incredible and shocking and I am speechless.

A bat wielding nurse who we were made to think was "so so afraid of PF". Grrrrrrrr

I'm wondering if he removed the body and stored it somewhere on the ranch? Leaving it there would be risky IMO - especially that smell of decomposition not to mention the difficulty of moving a body after rigor mortis has begun. The burning thing though right by the house where they dug (we were guessing septic etc at the time) but knowing the SF, KK and PF were all there possibly and watched it burn - OMG. just beyond horrific and pretty bold -IMO.

This info is so horrid, and getting worse.
A bunch of evil Creeps.
Poor KB didn't stand a chance.
Surely, all their lives will now be ruined, and Justice will be served big time.
Years in Prison for all involved.
MOO.

[
I'm surprised she wasn't drunk as all get. Perhaps she was and forgot to put the poison meds in the coffee. I still think she did, though, and Kelsey dumped it down the drain, and when the poison didn't work, Krystal looked like an idiot to Patrick so she made some flimsy excuse as to why she didn't do it. too bad that happened in September- we'll never know if it was poisoned or not.

I so agree. I wish it could be tested. We will likely never know nor will LE but I bet they have their suspicions. This *nurse* is trying to save her own arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch