CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when they search your property they remove you from the site and take you into temp custody even if you aren't arrested. it's to preserve the search and prevent interference or absconding.
They didn't remove CW from his property while they were searching nor did they take him into temp custody. He happily gave TV interviews on his front porch during the search.

That latest statement suggests he won’t be at the presser...and also that they never asked permission to search previously.

Twitter

Yes, here's that 2/3 tweet his atty released:

Joe Fryer‏Verified account @joefryer 6m6 minutes ago
"Mr. Frazee was never asked to voluntarily participate in this search. We encourage law enforcement to take whatever steps it deems necessary to find Kelsey Berreth and to be able to exclude Patrick Frazee as a possible suspect in this missing person investigation. ... (2/3)

Would there be a difference between his being asked to "voluntarily participate in the search" & to ask his permission to search?

We do not know if he is keeping Kelsey’s mom away from baby or if she even asked for sure. Or that they had definite dinner plans. Everything is vague.

FBI helps any LE agency that asks...they can get electronic info much quicker and have the best labs etc...no crossing state lines necessary these days.

He is likely being taken in for questioning and meeting his lawyer at the station, imo.
CB said she had not seen the baby yet - I find it hard to believe she did not try in the time she has been there searching for KB. He could have arranged it IMO and did not based on her interviews. This is worrisome to me.

Even the family pastor has spoken out in support, so at least on Kelsey's side, the religion factor does not seem to enter into the situation

Thank you! I did not know that, and it's nice to be able to rule out religious beliefs for certain situations pertaining to this case.

Yes, here's that 2/3 tweet his atty released:

Joe Fryer‏Verified account @joefryer 6m6 minutes ago
"Mr. Frazee was never asked to voluntarily participate in this search. We encourage law enforcement to take whatever steps it deems necessary to find Kelsey Berreth and to be able to exclude Patrick Frazee as a possible suspect in this missing person investigation. ... (2/3)
Note "in this search" - not a search or any search. Of course they would not ask him to participate prior to executing this particular search warrant as one of our lawyers posted they don't have to ask or even let him know. I think the attorney is playing word games IMO

CMoore News® on Twitter
CMoore News®‏Verified account @CMoore_News 2m2 minutes ago
As a search warrant is being conducted at his home, the attorney for fiancée of #KelseyBerreth released a statement on his behalf. #missing #woodlandpark @FOX21News

DuZZZ93V4AA0f1e.jpg

(sorry about the crummy quoting...)

Kelsey owns a 2-bedroom house (way bigger than my 80-square-foot bathroom, but thanks for assuming!). I'm not sure how you know she didn't have room for multiple suitcases - have you been in the house?

My point is that if she lived alone, no one would really know whether stuff was missing or not. I wasn't saying she packed up and left, because I don't think she did. Just that relying on an out-of-state relative to tell you that nothing is missing from her house doesn't sound like fabulous police procedure.

To fix a broken quote, make sure the part you want quoted is between the following (which I have added a space to otherwise you wouldn't see the quote "codes", it would just create a quote box) [QUOT E] and... [/QUOT E].

So if you add a ] after the = sign after [QUOTE , everything you want quoted will fit neatly in a quote box!

Note "in this search" - not a search or any search. Of course they would not ask him to participate prior to executing this particular search warrant as one of our lawyers posted they don't have to ask or even let him know. I think the attorney is playing word games IMO

I think what the attorney is saying is they never asked to search his property. Therefore, never giving him the opportunity to freely allow a search.

Prior to her Woodland Park home purchase in May, wasn't Kelsey listed as living in Florrisant? If so, I wonder where? Was it at PF's residence/property?
I saw her having a post office box in Florissant, but didn't see a physical address. I found that peculiar.

We do not know if he is keeping Kelsey’s mom away from baby or if she even asked for sure. Or that they had definite dinner plans. Everything is vague.

If you read back you will find quotes from her Mom from good sources that say that Kelsey told her she had dinner plans and that she hadn't seen the baby yet. I would be very surprised if she had not asked to see the baby yet. MOO

Last edited:
Officers search Florissant home of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé
A news conference will be held at 2:30 p.m. in Florissant. We're working on setting up a livestream, depending on internet coverage, and we'll provide updates as they're given.

According to the Teller County Sheriff's Office, Frazee was present at the scene and wasn't under arrest during the search. Frazee and the couple's child were driven from the search scene at about 10:45 a.m.

LINKS TO KRDO LIVESTREAMS (NOT UP YET):

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

or possibly KRDO NewsChannel 13 / KRDO.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member