CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. Does it mean anything that they had to cut the lock? If they had a warrant wouldn't the property owner usually go and unlock the gates to give access rather than have LE to break in? Perhaps the person with keys is being detained elsewhere?
It may simply be that the search was unnanounced and the gate is locked. Asking to unlock it would announce the search

Clayton Sandell‏Verified account @Clayton_Sandell
BREAKING: Law enforcement officers just showed up to execute a search warrant at the home of Patrick Frazee, the fiancée police say was last to see missing mom #KelseyBerreth before she vanished on Thanksgiving. More to come. @ABC

DuY0YSAUUAAroiJ.jpg

7:38 AM - 14 Dec 2018

Deputies arrived and just cut the lock on the gate that leads onto Patrick Frazee’s property in Florissant Colorado. Now executing a search warrant related to the #KelseyBerreth disappearance. @ABC
7:53 AM - 14 Dec 2018

An @FBI Evidence Response Team just pulled in to assist with the operation taking place right now on the property of Patrick Frazee, the fiancée of missing mom #KelseyBerreth @ABC

Patrick Frazee and his one-year-old daughter just left his property in the back of this sheriff SUV. Officials plan to update us at a news conference today at 4:30 PM ET. #KelseyBerreth
9:45 AM - 14 Dec 2018

Prior to her Woodland Park home purchase in May, wasn't Kelsey listed as living in Florrisant? If so, I wonder where? Was it at PF's residence/property?

I see a PO Box registered to her there

Wouldn't that same religion bar them from having a baby out of wedlock?

No. But their religious beliefs might lead them to choose not to have an abortion. Not much you can do once a baby is conceived. Her family has shown only love and acceptance of Kelsey, Patrick and their baby. Her family also accepts her brother and his same sex marriage partner. Religion is not the issue here. JMO.

OT but my apt is almost 200 sq ft smaller than Kelsey’s but still big enough for me and a baby, if I had one. Many couples live in one-bedroom apts at my complex with an infant or toddler.

AND prices are very high where she is. I looked at a one-bdrm condo not long ago for $70k in a nice community.

She paid $185k, mortgaged $182,900

KB owns her own 2 bedroom townhome that she just purchased in May. PF lives on his family's ranch with family members. Looks like he could have either moved in with her and driven 15 miles every day to the ranch or he could have made room for her in his family's home. We don't know why that didn't happen (although her mom mentioned the economy and cattle prices were a factor). JMO.

Maybe she just didn’t want to live with in laws. She certainly wouldn’t be the first one, lol

Investigators search home of missing Colorado woman's fiancé
The Woodland Park Police Department said in a statement that they were in the midst of carrying out a search warrant with other agencies. Patrick Frazee's lawyer confirmed the search was being conducted at the fiancé's house.

"This case is the number one priority for the Woodland Park Police Department and we are working around the clock on it," the department said in the statement.

"Mr. Frazee was never asked to voluntarily participate in this search," Loew said Friday. "We encourage law enforcement to take whatever steps it deems necessary to find Kelsey Berreth and to be able to exclude Patrick Frazee as a possible suspect in this missing person investigation."

Well, now that we can sleuth, PF's cattle business grosses almost 100k per year so he's got funds. And given that Kelsey wasn't materialistic and wanted a small wedding, it doesn't sound like it would have cost more than the few hundred for the officiant and whatever it would have cost for a bbq with friends and family.

Does he make that much on his own or does he have to split it with his family members also in the business? I don't think money was a real issue preventing marriage, but it could still be a motive. JMO.

While they could look at the phone for texts, pictures, calls - (which can be deleted) - they would need a subpoena/search warrant for the carrier. Which can take several weeks - timing is right IMO for something to trigger this property search.
Just a note it does not always take weeks. My friend is LE chief and has told me they can get that data in hours if someone is in danger.

No. But their religious beliefs might lead them to choose not to have an abortion. Not much you can do once a baby is conceived. Her family has shown only love and acceptance of Kelsey, Patrick and their baby. Her family also accepts her brother and his same sex marriage partner. Religion is not the issue here. JMO.

I agree, I doubt religion was the issue. Unfortunately, in cases where the perpetrator ends up being someone close to the victim, they usually just don't want to be tied down and want a way out of the relationship.

Maybe didn't get along.

It may not be family influence. KB may just want to live her life in line with religion, which happens especially after having a baby for many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili