CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they had done this search weeks ago. Given that he was the last one to see her and he failed to report her missing, it seems they should have done this long ago.

I know. It might've taken a while though to track records like phone records, work records, vehicle info (like license plate scanners), or other stuff in order to gather enough info for a probable cause finding.

But it seems there wouldn't be anything left at this point.

Search warrant conducted at Kelsey Berreth's fiance's home
In partnership with other agencies, the Woodland Park Police Department executed a search warrant at the home of Kelsey Berreth’s fiance in Florissant Friday morning.

Authorities arrived at the house around 8:30 a.m. and cut the lock on the front gate to Patrick Frazee's Teller County home on Wildhorn Road, according to ABC News. In addition to the local police department, officials with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Teller County Sheriff’s Office were also at the scene.

Frazee and the couple's 1-year-old daughter left the home in the back of a sheriff's SUV just before 11 a.m.

Berreth, 29, has not been seen since Thanksgiving . She was spotted on surveillance video at a Safeway in Woodland Park that day. Her cell phone pinged about 800 miles away in Idaho on Nov. 25.

Her brother told Good Morning America that she did not seem to have packed to take any trips.

Did LE cut the lock just to save time or is this a sign of PF’s non-cooperative behavior?
I think it's also a boss move in general. Even if the FBI just showed up at the front door and someone could easily unlock it. Once it's reached this point, it's like, they are going in. They don't care if he's willing to "cooperate" or not. I think it sends a big message of "you are not in charge here anymore. We are." Locks cut and moving in!

MOD NOTE

I spoke to @Tricia and we will allow sleuthing of PF. Please use his initials when referring to him. Don't outright accuse him of murder on the thread. It's obvious LE is looking at him and is interested in him. So, we are using common sense and allowing PF to be sleuthed at this time. Of course this is subject to change if PF is publicly cleared by LE.
Have a look at the FAA airplane registrations - many many registered to that last name
FAA Registry - Aircraft - Name Inquiry

He is either arrested or is going to cooperate willingly - I can't think of another reason for him to be leaving the property inside a LE vehicle and not driving his own IMO
Because it's part of the search?
But I think they are taking him in for more questioning. The baby's grandma is in town so I suppose she will watch over the baby during the questioning. imo

I doubt the baby would be going with him if he was arrested.

Jmo
Well they could not leave the baby in the home - what if no one else is there? They could be transporting both of them and then the baby will be given to social services if they need to speak with him alone IMO. Wonder if his attorney is at the police station?

For me the main issues are he was supposed to have dinner with her for Thanksgiving, she obviously never showed up and he didn't alert anyone? This responsible young mother who apparently never leaves without notice, his fiancé and the mother of his baby and he's not concerned enough to notify police or even family?

Second issue, he's not allowing grandma to visit the baby.

Those things plus he was the last person we know of to see her alive when they exchanged the child and there's no proof she was alive after that, pretty big target on the guy.
Was it confirmed that they had definite dinner plans for Thanksgiving? I know earlier her mom said she was thinking about going out to dinner but didn't say with who. Maybe they had an argument over who was going to take the child for Thanksgiving.
Since they are searching the property does this mean he is a suspect? I would think they would announce it today at the PC. Or at least if he has been cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand